Naagin3 characters(My view)

Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone
So we have got whole new story of Naagin has begun leaving Naagin 2 in middle. Now in this season we have got whole new naagins (still one unknown) and revenge story.

Coming to characters there are few points regarding each i would like to share :-

1)Vikrant - Rajat did a good job in few scenes,but it was too early to kill him. Will he be back in the show?

2) Ruhi- The main naagin of the show whose revenge story is being shown. 
First thing she became naagin in first episode only so how can she be tutored by humans๐Ÿ˜•. Ok she was in emotional state at that time.
Second thing she wanted to take revenge but why she has to look like some other naagin to take revenge, I mean she is icchadhari  she could have taken any human form?

3) Vish- Anita is doing great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she remind us of Shesha the kali naagin. Now she is taking revenge presenting herself as Ruhi. 
But I think she is not Ruhi then why is taking revenge on her behalf. 
She is not related to Bela otherwise she could have recognized her.
Can she be link to S2 as she can be Shesha because shesha was also alive in last season.

I got this thought after yesterday episode as she was sitting on throne and she is ready to marry lead just like shesha in both seasons.(sorry just joking).๐Ÿ˜†

4) Bela- Coming most mysterious character which will later revealed to be the naagin. Who is she?
few points-

a) I feel Bela is adopted by his father, she is not the real daughter.

b) Bela can be Shivangi as that season ended abruptly so may she is finding answers in this form.
if Ruhi can take Vish form why can't Shivangi take Bela's form. May be she has lost her powers after being stabbed and now she is human for some time.

c) I have read the article that yamini's daughter is coming in the show, if that is the case then Shivangi will definitely come.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

5) Mahir- He is just like Ritik from S1. Handsome,kind hearted and why I feel that he will have same fate as Ritik๐Ÿ˜ญ.

6) Sumitra- Too good to be true just like Yamini from S1. Again I feel there will some jhol with her and Mahir.

7) Andy- After Anky ji we have Andy. He defintely seem to be the one who wants his work to be done by hook or crook. They surely have past related to Bela or Vish.

Rest of the Boys I don't like them  so i would not write anything. 

So these are my views regarding these characters. Please do read them and share your views and if i had forgotten anything.
Sorry for mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why even with a kind of closure in 1st episode everyone keeps connecting S2 with S3.
Vish was ready to get married to mahir for revenge's sake, unlike sesha she was not trying to get married due to some stupid obsession with lead.
From what I am able to deduce so far Bela and Vish are together in this. The whole drama was to get mahir-bela married.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I have my bet..bela is ruhi...till now vish has mention abt face change why its not shown...who is the face...its still a suspense
in naagins world...noone is trusted...bela's father can also be naag..like the guy in the haveli helping her out...this is all their plan to trap Sehgals

sesha was caged in S1 by mahishmati avantika due to Rivanya...the cell will break after 20 yrs...it did break...with powers avantika bring back yamini life...avantika did not let go sesha as only she can lead her to shivanya n naagmani...twist n turn...she becomes thakshikha...Roshiv took Ardhanareshwar avatar n kill sesha...she died in S2...

mahir is boring version of ritik...i hope he doesn't get a fate like ritik

sumitra is fishy..there is more than meet the eyes

anita is slaying as vish...first of all she is not someone like sesha who wants to marry for lust...she is very srraight forward in her motive...she wants revenge and mahir is the main target with whom she can access into Sehgal house to complete her revenge...she is not emotional fool like sesha who go behind forbidden love n get hurt in process...vish is determined in what she does...i hope she stays the same even if she falls for mahir...i want to see her in action not lusty

finally...i don't want any S1/S2 story in S3...i want it to be a new story...if shivangi needs to come back...mouni has to come back along with arjun n kv to complete the story...it started with them...it should end with them

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

I have my bet..bela is ruhi...till now vish has mention abt face change why its not shown...who is the face...its still a suspense

in naagins world...noone is trusted...bela's father can also be naag..like the guy in the haveli helping her out...this is all their plan to trap Sehgals

sesha was caged in S1 by mahishmati avantika due to Rivanya...the cell will break after 20 yrs...it did break...with powers avantika bring back yamini life...avantika did not let go sesha as only she can lead her to shivanya n naagmani...twist n turn...she becomes thakshikha...Roshiv took Ardhanareshwar avatar n kill sesha...she died in S2...

mahir is boring version of ritik...i hope he doesn't get a fate like ritik

sumitra is fishy..there is more than meet the eyes

anita is slaying as vish...first of all she is not someone like sesha who wants to marry for lust...she is very srraight forward in her motive...she wants revenge and mahir is the main target with whom she can access into Sehgal house to complete her revenge...she is not emotional fool like sesha who go behind forbidden love n get hurt in process...vish is determined in what she does...i hope she stays the same even if she falls for mahir...i want to see her in action not lusty

finally...i don't want any S1/S2 story in S3...i want it to be a new story...if shivangi needs to come back...mouni has to come back along with arjun n kv to complete the story...it started with them...it should end with them

@bold- exactly my thoughts.