Mahir and Bela

sarahgul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It seems like Mahir is already attracted to Bela. I really think that he has seen her before yuvi saw her. When yuvi then told his dad that he wanted to marry Bela... Mahir decided to back off!! 

And in todays episode When Mahir and Bela was geeting married the way he looked at her when they took the pheres really made me thing there is something else about Mahirs feelings towards Bela that we dont know.  

what do you guys think? 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I always felt that Mahir has a sort of crush for Bela , or even secret feelings . BUt he couldn't express them , righteous as he is , since his younger bro has already chosen her for him . He always notices every little thing about Bela , what is she doing , when she's sad etc. Was really protective about her when Andy came to scold her and also he kind of trusts Bela.

Also , he seemed visibly uncomfortable when Yuvi started getting cozy with Bela in front of his eyes . He looked irritated , and not just embarrassed .
So all these made me doubtful that he might be attracted to her .

But when he saw Bela in all her bridal glory he was speechless and mesmerized .
And today when he was actually getting married to her , he looked very happy , calm , relaxed and his eyes were full of adoration for Bela . Didn't look like some one who'd just step in because younger brother is missing .
sarahgul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

I always felt that Mahir has a sort of crush for Bela , or even secret feelings . BUt he couldn't express them , righteous as he is , since his younger bro has already chosen her for him . He always notices every little thing about Bela , what is she doing , when she's sad etc. Was really protective about her when Andy came to scold her and also he kind of trusts Bela.

Also , he seemed visibly uncomfortable when Yuvi started getting cozy with Bela in front of his eyes . He looked irritated , and not just embarrassed .
So all these made me doubtful that he might be attracted to her .

But when he saw Bela in all her bridal glory he was speechless and mesmerized .
And today when he was actually getting married to her , he looked very happy , calm , relaxed and his eyes were full of adoration for Bela . Didn't look like some one who'd just step in because younger brother is missing .

Totally agree.. 😛  it will be interesting to see their married life!!!  
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I sort of disagree, if you meant he's attracted to her in a romantic sense.
Bela has been a very open bookish character till now. The moment Mahir met her esp after the intro from his mom, who he adores and trusts.. he was sold on her goodness.
Mahir is a person who sees everything as black and white and couldn't find a speck of black in her. So for him she became the perfect person to trust his brother with.. the good girl who will straighten him.

His acceptance of Bela was just the stark contrast of his dislike for Vish. 

Another thing is Mahir is an emotional guy. The scene where he goes to check on Bela is so layered. At first he wanted to check if she was still reluctant to marry Yuvi or the opposite.. his first reaction when he sees her is a bit of shock that she's ready, next is guilt b/c this time the only reason she's ready is b/c HE pushed her to it.. which she expresses during her rambling ..which is one of the reasons why he was ready to marry her and b/c she's got the green ticket for her goodness.

And his  vow at the end of the episode was more on the lines of 'no matter how the circumstances were, I will give my everything to this marriage.'

So he's not attracted to Bela romantically yet but he's attracted to the 'good girl' that he sees in her.

Peace.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shewolf.

Bela has been a very open bookish character till now. The moment Mahir met her esp after the intro from his mom, who he adores and trusts.. he was sold on her goodness.
Mahir is a person who sees everything as black and white and couldn't find a speck of black in her. So for him she became the perfect person to trust his brother with.. the good girl who will straighten him.

Another thing is Mahir is an emotional guy. The scene where he goes to check on Bela is so layered. At first he wanted to check if she was still reluctant to marry Yuvi or the opposite.. his first reaction when he sees her is a bit of shock that she's ready, next is guilt b/c this time the only reason she's ready is b/c HE pushed her to it.. which she expresses during her rambling ..which is one of the reasons why he was ready to marry her and b/c she's got the green ticket for her goodness.

And his  vow at the end of the episode was more on the lines of 'no matter how the circumstances were, I will give my everything to this marriage.'

So he's not attracted to Bela romantically yet but he's attracted to the 'good girl' that he sees in her.

Peace.

exactly...u spoke my heart...😳⭐️
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Let's see how their relationship and marriage goes from here on.
I just hope they don't rush anything and build it up nicely. 
I just want lots of scenes for them. 
Now since Bela is going to be revealed let's see what happens 
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewolf.

Peace.

WOW 👏
Similar thoughts !