Vish =Ruhi/ Maybe Not

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In todays episode ,where Vish was taunting Yuvi, she very carefully didn't identify herself as Ruhi. She basically talked about the 'jodi' in third person.So either they are keeping it a twist as in everyone is basicaly gonna think V=R when in reality the twist will be the V is not R. Makes sense.It's a classic Ekta maiya thing.

or correct me if I missed something where Vish explicitly stated that she was Ruhi.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vish said something like "Toh ey hai naya chehra " in todays episode beginning if i'm not wrong...If she's not ruhi why would she say that
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yes she is not Ruhi ..she attracted with mahir today , if vish was ruhi she couldn't ..
SophiTots thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaSrilu

Vish said something like "Toh ey hai naya chehra " in todays episode beginning if i'm not wrong...If she's not ruhi why would she say that

Yea that had me convinced as well but the scene where she was talking about the jodi in 3rd person made me reconsider.
But it's just so, simple. Like whats the twist? Bela is a nagin? Cool But why is she in this whole thing then? Or is she going to try and save her 'pati' Mahir and his family form the vengeful Nagin Vish/Ruhi? That's kinda plain,again.
But khair, Ekta alone knows wats gonna happen. Right now in my mind it's kinda 50/50..
SophiTots thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

yes she is not Ruhi ..she attracted with mahir today , if vish was ruhi she couldn't ..

Yes ,That too! The love of Naag/Naagin is supposed to be eternal( I think) so her reacting to Mahir in that way (romantic tension,attraction despite of herself) and the way MaVish scenes are done (amplification of the passionate response to each other even if it's in hate) are kinda classic tropes for hate to love type stories.

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
True definetly she is not ruhi...🤔becoz where vish was killing she didn'g identify herself as ruhi..i think..bela???
Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaSrilu

The naya chehra dialog was for that new girl Ravee. Vish wanted to lure Yuvi away from teh wedding mandap, and  she needed to become someone who knew Yuvi well. 
Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophiSays

In todays episode ,where Vish was taunting Yuvi, she very carefully didn't identify herself as Ruhi. She basically talked about the 'jodi' in third person.So either they are keeping it a twist as in everyone is basicaly gonna think V=R when in reality the twist will be the V is not R. Makes sense.It's a classic Ekta maiya thing.

or correct me if I missed something where Vish explicitly stated that she was Ruhi.?

Vish has spoken of revenge in third person only from the beginning. 
But she was shown having flashbacks of that day's attack. 
So whether Vish = Ruhi or not is 50-50 placed. And Vish killing 10 boys as revenge doesn't seem to be the main plot here. 
There is something bigger and sinister happening at the Sehgal house.