Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Shruthi... had to search high and low for your post.. certainly worth it.. loved your in depth musings .. my friend.. how true P.Hooda emerges unblemished and my firishta Zoya.. comes out as the wife from hell!! Such is the twist of words, skills of oracy! I said my bit in my thoughts.. However Shruti... me Keeping in mind what you point out that Zoya looking to redeem Yash 's tarnished reputation will not get far.. but i'tll be Adi who will excavate the truth about Yash's questionable past .. Quite likely he'll do it to set Zoya free her from the past.. and I daresay freedom for himself too..
Shruti your post makes me think.. hope Harsh doesn't disclose before Zoya.. Adi was aware that he would use his own methods to get them both of the charges ..There is undisclosed stuff between Zoya and Adi ,that contains potential to flare up... engaging post.. your title says it all.. keep sharing your views.. and read your blind trust post too much love hammie
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks hammie. It is said pen is mightier than sword. The words create visual impact in our minds which are hard to remove than what is actually seen with eyes. This is the play of words and visual manipulation to reach one's goal. Neither adi nor zoya knows the power of words and perception. They will have to learn this art to live.