Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

The only balanced n sensible post in d forum today. Ppl r not getting dt it was not just abt Yash dt Harsh spoke,  he made Zo fit for nothing woman,  who brought out worst in her man,  wn she did nothn bad. 

All r praising Harsh for winning d case,  he cud hv won it using d diary too,  but he chose to lie,  but all dt ppl can c is Zo didn't go against Mahi. 

I am glad he didn't use the diary because the diary only proves Adi's innocence and not Zoya's. Pooja wrote Adi was not aware of her affair. But how will it prove Zoya too had no idea of the affair? 

Harshavardhan knew Zoya might be put in trouble by the prosecutor. As he had promised Aditya he will save both of them, he deliberately didn't use the diary. But he created a worst situation for Zoya with this one sentence that there were kamiyan in ZoSh marriage and Yash wanted to divorce her. Indirectly he put the blame on her for Yash's bankruptcy, depression and 2 deaths.
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Well today u saw what it means to be harsh vardhan hooda. He kept his family image safe. His bahu sati savitri who has been fooled, who is a victim and doing the character assassination of yash and indirectly zoya. He established zoya as a runaway girl who wanted high maintenance for which yash used money taking loans. Which drove him to depression and then to suicide along with murdering a girl. The words that rang in zoya's head after the verdict was what mr hooda spoke about yash.  Imagine  wife 's condition who has to hear marriage with her drove her husband to financial trouble, depression, suicide along with murder. Here in a way yash becomes victim of marrying a rich pampered girl. She is put in a fire that engulfs her. Seeing precap I feel mr hooda might tell what option aditya gave which will put her in a fix. If that is not told I don't think zoya might agree for manofying as per spoiler. For adiya once again it is a new journey where they are moving from no one to each other,to friends. Yes there are differences between them but their destinies are tied. Now the moot question is in love and war path doesn't matter says everyone. Is it so. Yes mr hooda bought out adiya. But was it right to give pooja clean chit and portray yash as a criminal.  Truth is that poosh are guilty of ema. Yash is not guilty of suicide or murder. This truth has to come out in the kurushetra of modern world the court. It doesn't matter whose mask will fall. It doesn't matter which family will lose prestige but it has to be established beyond doubt zoya is a virtuos woman.  Erstwhile bahu of hooda family had ema. Yash had ema but he has not committed suicide and is not a murderer. This the crux of adiya journey. Now the mannat of zoya becomes clear.  God cannot grant zoya the wish of proving the truth of yash. Only adi can hence the daaga comes to him. If he can be selfless and so that he will get the bepannah pyar he wants. Zoya will be able to close her past and start a new relation with him in true sense. Yes he will get her as his and his alone as a woman whose life will rotate about him if he can shed the light on yash. And she will give proof to the world why it was the right decision of adi to trust her. Remember the daag on adi's shirt and then zoya  bringing white shirt. Whatever character assassination that will happen to him she will clear it out telling the world what a pious soul her adi is.

Was really feeling bad for Zoya today. Even Aditya was not too pleased with the court proceedings. But, like always he will keep his end of the promise to Papa Hooda. Just like Zoya tied Aditya to his family his Mom and his Dad. Similarly, I wish one day Aditya liberates Zoya of the guilt of not being a good wife to Yash, only then will she able to move on in life, only then will she be able to give chance to another relationship, to believe in her ability and maturity to handle another relationship.

One needs security and another liberation. I'm sure with time they will find it in each other.
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

The only balanced n sensible post in d forum today. Ppl r not getting dt it was not just abt Yash dt Harsh spoke, he made Zo fit for nothing woman, who brought out worst in her man, wn she did nothn bad.

All r praising Harsh for winning d case, he cud hv won it using d diary too, but he chose to lie, but all dt ppl can c is Zo didn't go against Mahi.

Arre haa I forgot about this he could have used the diary to free them in fact why didn't arjun speak up since he was the one who has read the diary and got to know about pooja's feelings for yash. What a faltu misunderstanding they created between AdiYa 😆
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I am glad he didn't use the diary because the diary only proves Adi's innocence and not Zoya's. Pooja wrote Adi was not aware of her affair. But how will it prove Zoya too had no idea of the affair? 

Harshavardhan knew Zoya might be put in trouble by the prosecutor. As he had promised Aditya he will save both of them, he deliberately didn't use the diary. But he created a worst situation for Zoya with this one sentence that there were kamiyan in ZoSh marriage and Yash wanted to divorce her. Indirectly he put the blame on her for Yash's bankruptcy, depression and 2 deaths.

I not sure of the extend of Harshwardhan Hooda's involvement  accident case, but he definitely knows something that he's trying to hide. Even if the dairy proved Zoya's innocence he still wouldn't use it. His intentions are not so noble, he bailed out Zoya only for his son Aditya nothing more, nothing less.
Shruti, I liked the title of ur post. Indeed! Rajveer and Mahi tried to make a lie a truth and failed badly because they were overconfident and underestimated Harsh whereas Harsh made the ultimate truth a lie with his sharp mind and cunningness. 
He would have won more hearts if he had focused only on Yash's failed career, his debts and his depression. He made a mistake by bringing in ZoSh marriage, by trying to prove ZoSh had a failed marriage and Yash started taking loans and debts to provide a luxurious life to Zoya. There's nothing wrong in hiding PooSh affair, specially after their deaths but in order to save his family's reputation, he put a gal's reputation at stake and also betrayed his son once again. Even though Adi will not realize now but later he may realize his Paa's faults. After all, he didn't mean Harsh saving Zoya by using these means. 

I too liked ur dargah symbolism. Zoya will not able to prove Yash's innocence  (in this case Pooja's murder) alone but later, Adi will help her in proving Yash's innocence while searching for their killer. 

Originally posted by: enlightenme

I not sure of the extend of Harshwardhan Hooda's involvement  accident case, but he definitely knows something that he's trying to hide. Even if the dairy proved Zoya's innocence he still wouldn't use it. His intentions are not so noble, he bailed out Zoya only for his son Aditya nothing more, nothing less.

That's pretty obvious! He has no hamdardi for Zoya. Ulta he blames Zoya for all the problems that his son is facing and will blame her more next week. What I mean to say is he didn't use the diary only to keep the promise that he gave to Aditya that he will save her. Secondly, he also wanted to prove PooSh never had any affair so he didn't use the diary.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

The main point was to absolve Adiya of the murder,  not to find out Poosh murderers. The proofs dt Harsh placed showing Adi didnt land d plane wantedly,  Adiya met accidentally wud hv been enuf to absolve Adiya,  but Harsh wanted to show dt Poosh were just friends n Yash killed Pooja,  which was unwanted.. ...i guess he just wanted to close d case by hook or crook.  

PS:  The whole case is a spoof. ...just coz Adi n Zo were in Mussorie doesn't mean dy killed Poosh. ...thr is no evidence n even if dy knew each other,  dt doesn't count as an evidence. 
Edited by anjaanichudi - 6 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing shruti
Now seeing precap ur words come to my mind that zoya open hairwala durga ma topic
Ur dam right
Amazing analysis dear
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always adore your analysis of the characters Adi and Zoya , always on spot, so apt and correct!😊 
The symbolism behind that white shirt, you catch the  right point to define the emotions of these two persons who are searching for love in each other's heart and trying to see the other's point of view on every issue as an attempt to ascertain the cause-effect of that specific point! 
A well written analytical post Sruthi .🤗

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
See the thing is, we don't really know what happened between Yash and Pooja that night. Until PooSh's death mystery is solved, anyone can assume that what Mr Hooda said is the truth. So for AdiYa to move on, PooSh's death truth should be revealed. Only then can these two move on in real sense. Harsh Vardhan Hooda behaved like a typical father and a patriarch today. He was given a choice that either save both AdiYa or end up losing the son he just got back after years. So he made an emotional decision instead of a sensible one. Difference is, even Harsh Vardhan Hooda's emotional decisions are calculated ones. What Mr Hooda said about Zoya today, Mahi has been saying it from day 1. In fact she was the first one to accuse Zoya about over spending and putting her brother in debt. That day Wasim shut her up while Zoya didn't utter a single word in her defence. Today Mr Hooda used the same argument to save AdiYa from a lifetime in jail. Both are wrong in accusing Zoya like that. But then again, what choice did Harsh have? He wanted to end the case as soon as possible and prevent his son from going to jail for another day. Rajveer was ready to prosecute them with half truths and evidences. So Mr Hooda countered it by making up a narrative of his own and providing ample evidence to substantiate his claims. But this is not going to end here. Another day will come when AdiYa will be put to trial again. That day, only the truth can save them and the same Harsh Vardhan Hooda will have to present that truth, no matter what the price is. That day Zoya's character will cleared without a speck of dirt and Pooja will have to finally face the consequences of her actions. That day Aditya will be proven right and Yash will have to pay the price of his mistakes. Unfortunately, both PooSh are dead and gone. So their families will have to face the consequences of their mistakes and AdiYa will be freed from that relations once and forever.