Thanks Apurva :-).. Rajveer Ki tho..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Aaaj Dhulayeee Ho Gayee... πŸ˜† .. Great great First Innings in #Bepannaah    πŸ‘ .. Ypu are a fanastic artist and love the way the creatives write your character plugged it in and created triggers twists and dynamics πŸ‘

An always a lead player which you are when you venture into various other scenarios you as an artist can be at the receiving end which is so important πŸ‘ πŸ‘

That is what you are class apart and I am glad you play your skills ..

Love you loads and always appreciate the arist in you as the photographer who rules instagram with his black and whilte human characters   
πŸ‘

Love you Rajveer Khanna with all the other characters in your kitty one more to add God bless..

And you are a JackPot of Entertainment .. Salute you Apurva πŸ˜† 😎 Edited by shanti05 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preehar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Aaaj Dhulayeee Ho Gayee... πŸ˜† .. Great great First Innings in #Bepannaah    πŸ‘ .. Ypu are a fanastic artist and love the way the creatives write your character plugged it in and created triggers twists and dynamics πŸ‘

An always a lead player which you are when you venture into various other scenarios you as an artist can be at the receiving end which is so important πŸ‘ πŸ‘

That is what you are class apart and I am glad you play your skills ..

Love you loads and always appreciate the arist in you as the photographer who rules instagram with his black and whilte human characters   
πŸ‘

Love you Rajveer Khanna with all the other characters in your kitty one more to add God bless

a very big round of applause to u shantiπŸ‘i always find ur post on apurva...u r one of those REAL fan of actors jo actors ko kamane me dhero saal lag jate hai...actors should feel blessed to have fans like u😊😊😊n yeah i love apurva...n we will get to see more of him in kidnapping scenes😊😊more dhamkedaar acting to go..😊
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i actually loved his reactions todayπŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya0211

a very big round of applause to u shantiπŸ‘i always find ur post on apurva...u r one of those REAL fan of actors jo actors ko kamane me dhero saal lag jate hai...actors should feel blessed to have fans like u😊😊😊n yeah i love apurva...n we will get to see more of him in kidnapping scenes😊😊more dhamkedaar acting to go..😊

hahahahhaa, I absolutely enjoy this mans work he is always doing somthing which he has full conviction for and surprised me with Rajveer and glad he did ..   πŸ˜† .. And If people got annoyed disgusted and irritated he did justice   πŸ˜† . And I am happy he is acting bashing is sportingly absorbed.. Thanks for your support and just enjoying my time in the forum.. 😊
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

i actually loved his reactions todayπŸ˜†

yes classic piece he is πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
My Blue Boy's Photo collage

rajveer kitna bhi kameena ho magar expressions jab blue sea may doob raha ho priceless    πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

My Blue Boy's Photo collage

rajveer kitna bhi kameena ho magar expressions jab blue sea may doob raha ho priceless    πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Agree with you
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I actually loved the way Apurva enacted the scene whr Rajveer cries n is heart broken at the end of the verdict! 
Apurva is fab... n U r really an amzing fan... must say πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks, Personally the defeat was well taken by the artist. Controlled and shown .. Not everybody or I say none wud support or appriciate their favorite artist do a role/character which is disliked & bashed and disgusted about , for me I feel that an artist should try every thing from white to black to gray and give his best as there is that one person who wud write posts on the forum and know he is getting bashed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . I am glad Apurva took this role and doing what he does best with the character. Sportingly he is also appreciating the feedback   πŸ˜† .. & all of them do as it shud'nt matter as an artist is doing their job 😊

I just wanted to post in the forum for my own satisfaction, thoughts sharing.& enjoy whatever comes hitting hard    πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Looks like a new black spot on rajveer's face , disguse for upcoming episode

Cute off screen pic he was tagged on instagram