I am not trying to hate but...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
God i miss mouni
i dont understand how trp is so high, i am sure alot of people watched the first few episodes to see what its about but i just dont feel warm towards it. 
I did not like the repetitive badla against rapey guys. 
Or the fact theres senior citizen naagins in this season ðŸ˜† I think anita is really pretty but compared to mouni when she did the thandev😭
I really miss mouni

Mahir is ok 😆
Bella i dnt know how i feel about just yet
I like mistress mother lady she is funny

But i find andy annoying why does he have to act in all ekta shows😭

but i will try and watch a few more episodes before developing a proper overall conclusion...

Mouni come back I love you😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i miss mouni...adda too...but than N3 is doing good too
regards to tandav...neither mouni did great nor anita...becos the choreography is dull...they could not do much...well this is my POV...be it S1/S2/S3...Ek's choreographers sucks big time...they have good dancers like mouni and anita yet they fail to deliver...but i appreciate the hardwork that anita...mouni...adaa...arjun n kv put in their thandav dance...its not easy...furthermore the editing sucks big time

mouni will definitely come back...if S3 is connected with S2 in the future...she will have to comeback along with arjun n kv to solve the unsolved mystery of S2 "why ritik-rocky killed shivangi"
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe Mouni was even more outstanding but as a first time viewer of Naagin show, I will say Anita is slaying it for me. She is stunning, I watched her in YHM but didn't find her that great there but here she is totally rocking. I look forward to her scenes. ðŸ˜†
_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mouni did 2 parts of naagin 
Now let new ppl get the chance...
Everyone is good...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Sowmya_

Everyone is good...

exactly...
noone can replace mouni...she will always remain our naagin...she is immortal...S3 cast is good too
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Sowmya_

Everyone is good...

I second you!Mouni Adaa did great and made place in our heart, it was high time to see a new cast
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mouni and Adaa were great in previous 2 seasons... Now let that be!! This is new season with fresh casting, otherwise people will again start complaining about repetitions of actors, just like you did with ND... and we will see threads floating like "Why does Mouni and Adaa have to be present in every Naagin series" 😆

Regarding Mouni's tandav being better, of course her tandav will be better because she is trained classical dancer while Anita is not... Its ought to make bit of difference...
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not a hater either , but I disliked S2 , I stopped watching it much before . It lost its plot , it was just a repeat of S1 , with the same cast which was even more irritating ( not in the beginning but eventually it became so )  !
On contrary , S3 is quite good , it is giving me S1 vibes and the leads have chemistry , fresh casting did the magic , story is a bit different .
Naagin is all about revenge  so , the revenge factor is common but there's more to it .

Mouni was amazing in S1 , even in S2 the Nagin avatar suited Mouni & Adaa quite well , and ofcourse Anita cannot compete with Mouni on that " tandav" Mouni is a trained dancer , but I think Anita did quite a good job she is carrying herself gracefully ( she is the Sesha of S3 tbh ) 

Now we have to wait for Bela's part , she is the X factor of this show , before judging I would really like to see how Surbhi is doing the job . 

Now its just the beginning , i somehow think that S3 will be pretty intriguing.
Edited by ItsArohi - 5 years ago
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

God i miss mouni

i dont understand how trp is so high, i am sure alot of people watched the first few episodes to see what its about but i just dont feel warm towards it. 
I did not like the repetitive badla against rapey guys. 
Or the fact theres senior citizen naagins in this season ðŸ˜† I think anita is really pretty but compared to mouni when she did the thandev😭
I really miss mouni

Mahir is ok 😆
Bella i dnt know how i feel about just yet
I like mistress mother lady she is funny

But i find andy annoying why does he have to act in all ekta shows😭

but i will try and watch a few more episodes before developing a proper overall conclusion...

Mouni come back I love you😭

Respect you POV, also agree with few comments below that the cast of N3 is good too. N3 has lots of good female leads, hope the writers & Director do justice to their talent. While the story is pretty much a cliched one, then atleast to some extend its better than rest f Ekta's shows like YTHM ;)
Thanks
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Everybody misses Mouni. I do too. She is the face of Naagin but it's time for her to move on and try something different too. S1 of Naagin was awesome but S2 was a nightmare. It failed in all aspects, all throughout the chart. Which is why, they changed and brought in a new story, characters, twists and turns. Give it a chance. It's not bad. Its scores better than the crap S2 gave the audience. Vish is stunning, Bela and Mahir are super sweet and have actual chemistry. People are already praising the couple and loving them. S2 never got that, heck Colors themselves ignored the couple and gave the actors individual dance performance in Colors awards. While the S1 couple were invited by rival channels too for performances. If done right(the lovestory), Bela-Mahir can get similar love and acceptance in S3. 
Besides Mouni got a new movie project with John Abraham so her coming back in this franchise is a distant IF. 

BTW, I agree that the tandav was not upto par but Mouni is a trained dancer, it's not fair to expect the same from others. Anita tried and she was not bad. I wish they had done away with that weird head tilt and creepy stare with her slit eyes but other than that, I have no complains. Pretty sure Bela is going to join in, on her taandav in Saturday's episode.