Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

these Sarees are so gorgeous... DD carrying it so well also DD has sexy figure
they keep changing her hair and all it's such pleasant to eyes
loving all Saree..she looks extraordinary

very true.Love her sarees.
-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am loving nandini sarees ..They are elegant and decent.. transparant saree she wore in goa even I dint like that saree much ..and colloar neck blouses are in fashion.. They need to try different styles of blouse too warna same routine hojayega...Even I am liking her hair style...over all I am liking her look
Coming to mauli she may weras modern day clothes but few of her dresses not up to mark I only loved few dresses till now
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love all Nandini's sarees and hairstyles very much till now...she look very different from all her old shows and carry each and every sarees very gracefully...where some of maulis dress remind me of IB dresses and find some of them wired although they are still decent than ...I didn't like mauli's anniversary hairstyle at all it make her looked aged and kind of strict type..rest I don't like that light yellow gown or whatever it was at all pink one is cool..rest of them are ok type but yes aditi carry it well too so it doesn't look much ott
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

Well, Since I am a newbie, They did not allow me to post a list of Drashti's sarees in the show. Fabulous design and color combinations and they suit her so well. The big shout out to the dress designer and also I will mention Mauli's dresses too. They are very very elegant and completely suitable for her bubbly personality. Big thanks to the costume designer for making our beautiful ladies even more beautiful. Keep up the good work. Also, their accessories are spot on.

The only thing I did not care for on Nandini was the blouse with the collar. It looked like she was an advocate, getting ready to go the fight in the court. Other than that, Both ladies look amazing.

Agree designer is doing a fab job and nandinis sarees were awesome and suits very well to drashti ...but sorry to say i dont like maulis costumes at all it looks fade and boring clothes and mauli looking little fat ...
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Mauli's style as well, It's something you can wear in your day to day life... I am not much into Sarees so I can't say anything about it except that DD looks superhot...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

I am loving nandini sarees ..They are elegant and decent.. transparant saree she wore in goa even I dint like that saree much ..and colloar neck blouses are in fashion.. They need to try different styles of blouse too warna same routine hojayega...Even I am liking her hair style...over all I am liking her look

Coming to mauli she may weras modern day clothes but few of her dresses not up to mark I only loved few dresses till now

agree with you completely priya
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

I loved the puffed up sleeve.I think the designer is trying to bring old madubala style back in to 2018.
The other thing I did not like in Dhrasti is the Hairdo.WHen she puts her hair in a bun,she looks old.When she leaves her hair open,her face softens and looks perfect and innocent Nandini.
Thanks for replying to my post Moumitha.I anm Dee.

I think Drashti looks very sexy , dignified and mature when puts that bun!!but yess putting her hair down she brings out the innocence in Nandini.. BTW darling her name is DRASHTI 😊
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I guess I am gonna be the minority here, because I do wear sarees and see all people around me wear sarees in different occasions too!! Maybe because I belong to a typical Indian society... But these sarees that D wears.. Just loving them. Saree has this magic that it makes every girl look beautiful!! N when wrapped around someone as beautiful and SEXY as Drashti, the prestige of the saree increases!! Loving Drashti's styling!! I also like Mouli's casula styling!!
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love Nandu's sarees yaar 😳 Each one of them is soo soo pretty!!