Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

EPISODE 614 [24th August 2018] When Shivaay became Billuji #Ishqbaaaz

WinterStar thumbnail
@BilluJiKiPanika
More

She couldnt see him suffer, He couldnt see her cry This part here where he takes his hand to comfort her but something stops but then she takes his hand and puts it on her cheek. Such a beautiful moment #Ishqbaaaz

WinterStar thumbnail

Wishing Khanna ji aka Naman Rupa Mukuil a very Happy Birthday from the #Ishqbaaaz fandom. Stay Blessed

WinterStar thumbnail

She sees the good in him, she wants him to see the good in himself, she wants to chase away all his demons, she wants to be the beauty that tame this beast #Ishqbaaaz

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
NM @ awards last night !

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NauBmBiyLR8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ithihaas - 6 years ago
WinterStar thumbnail
@BilluJiKiPanika
More

Annika's favorite hobby since epi no 1 that is irritating the hell out of Billu Ji #Ishqbaaaz

ithihaas thumbnail

NM Tweet !

Elated to wrap my hands around the 'The PRIDE of India - Actor of the Year - 2018' award by the World Consulting & Research Corporation. #Ishqbaaaz

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Dear Shivaay,

On a boring day looking for some entertainment I found you online. If I am to be honest it wasn't you that caught my attention, it was the bond you shared with your brothers.

Hooked to the dynamics you shared with your brothers, one after the other episodes passed.

With every episode I sat confused wondering what was that about you I liked. Nothing I found. While for every member of your family I already had an account of love opened.

Then she entered your life. And there began my hate for you. Little did I know that little growing hate was the beginning of irrevocably falling in love with you.

Protective Nature of yours got me relating to you bit by bit. Perhaps a little liking.

Then there was a storm. A storm of you that I fell for. That I was captivated by. Protecting your loved ones, loving them to the moon and being an adorable family person beneath the mask of an egoistic rude billionaire.

Your cuteness, grew over me,

Your warmness, had me melting,

Your care made me smile,

Your pain made me cry,

Your everything, suddenly, was Important.

You know what I mean by "Important" right? Who better could?

Your flaws I smiled and laughed at,

Your ego I smirked at,

You Tadi I drooled at,

And

You attitude I swooned over.

And then the major point in your life, where everyone called you names, some the beast, some the villain, a few others on the same lines. But I was locked away in your emotional turmoil that you so cleverly buried down in yourself.

Your anger had me angry at times,

Had me smiling in awe at times ,

And At others..

It had me pulling my hair.

You, I feel, were the most scaled character, taken to enormous highs and dreadful lows.

An while your colors were scaled up and down, my eyes had a rainbow.

Yes Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, you made me crave for an elder brother like you, every time you were there for your younger siblings.

Yes, Mr. Shivaay, you won my heart a zillion times, with the extreme ends you went for your love.

I wished to be your Omkara,

I wished to be the Rudra you pampered,

Wished to be your Khidkitod Anika!

Now, that I won't get to see anymore fresh and new you. I am a little sad, but a lot more happy that you happened.

You've left me with lessons. Made me learn so much! Lessons to an elder sibling. Lessons to the girl tagged as the equivalent of the elder son in a family. Lessons to a person who loves his/her family.

As you leave, pray, at least tell me,

Where should I look for a guy like you?

Are there copies available as good as the original?;)

Love to you #SSO,

Forever and Ever More,

Anni!

(Couldn't post a separate topic, can anyone do so for me?)

ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khidki

Dear Shivaay,

On a boring day looking for some entertainment I found you online. If I am to be honest it wasn't you that caught my attention, it was the bond you shared with your brothers.

Hooked to the dynamics you shared with your brothers, one after the other episodes passed.

With every episode I sat confused wondering what was that about you I liked. Nothing I found. While for every member of your family I already had an account of love opened.

Then she entered your life. And there began my hate for you. Little did I know that little growing hate was the beginning of irrevocably falling in love with you.

Protective Nature of yours got me relating to you bit by bit. Perhaps a little liking.

Then there was a storm. A storm of you that I fell for. That I was captivated by. Protecting your loved ones, loving them to the moon and being an adorable family person beneath the mask of an egoistic rude billionaire.

Your cuteness, grew over me,

Your warmness, had me melting,

Your care made me smile,

Your pain made me cry,

Your everything, suddenly, was Important.

You know what I mean by "Important" right? Who better could?

Your flaws I smiled and laughed at,

Your ego I smirked at,

You Tadi I drooled at,

And

You attitude I swooned over.

And then the major point in your life, where everyone called you names, some the beast, some the villain, a few others on the same lines. But I was locked away in your emotional turmoil that you so cleverly buried down in yourself.

Your anger had me angry at times,

Had me smiling in awe at times ,

And At others..

It had me pulling my hair.

You, I feel, were the most scaled character, taken to enormous highs and dreadful lows.

An while your colors were scaled up and down, my eyes had a rainbow.

Yes Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, you made me crave for an elder brother like you, every time you were there for your younger siblings.

Yes, Mr. Shivaay, you won my heart a zillion times, with the extreme ends you went for your love.

I wished to be your Omkara,

I wished to be the Rudra you pampered,

Wished to be your Khidkitod Anika!

Now, that I won't get to see anymore fresh and new you. I am a little sad, but a lot more happy that you happened.

You've left me with lessons. Made me learn so much! Lessons to an elder sibling. Lessons to the girl tagged as the equivalent of the elder son in a family. Lessons to a person who loves his/her family.

As you leave, pray, at least tell me,

Where should I look for a guy like you?

Are there copies available as good as the original?;)

Love to you #SSO,

Forever and Ever More,

Anni!

(Couldn't post a separate topic, can anyone do so for me?)

Annika, should i do it for you ?
ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khidki

Hi Ro!

Yes please. :)

sure Annika...will do it on your behalf on MF...