Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

this reminded me of rudy asking question...pizza box is square, pizza piece triangle and pizza roundπŸ˜†...rudra type logic πŸ˜†...i miss IB so much...

the pic is awesome...

I loved this pic too...and mostly bcoz he is not wearing his usual jeans and some nice pants...he is such a drool worthy man...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

I loved this pic too...and mostly bcoz he is not wearing his usual jeans and some nice pants...he is such a drool worthy man...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

definitely he is...πŸ˜†
handsome he is but whenever i see him i feel he is such a beautiful man...
his eyes, hair, smile, style, his voice and its modulation everything about him screams beauty

ithihaas thumbnail

definitely he is...πŸ˜†
handsome he is but whenever i see him i feel he is such a beautiful man...
his eyes, hair, smile, style, his voice and its modulation everything about him screams beauty

I am actually a fan of him more bcoz of his personality...when I started the show, I was not his fan...I never really liked him in PKDH...for me Adi as character or Adi-pankhudi as couple didn't attract me at all and upar se NM looked too boyish...
but with IB and Shivaay, changed every thing...the first person I liked with beard and kanji aankh is him...and then when I started following him on twitter and IG, his personality is what attracted me...its hard to find a person who inspite of working in TV industry, how he takes time out for family and friends regularly and his nature to do something towards the society in what ever little way he can and his unsolicited opinions or takes on what is happening around...
ithihaas thumbnail
NM's insta post !
ithihaas thumbnail
More pics from J's insta story !
maanmeet1 thumbnail

I am actually a fan of him more bcoz of his personality...when I started the show, I was not his fan...I never really liked him in PKDH...for me Adi as character or Adi-pankhudi as couple didn't attract me at all and upar se NM looked too boyish...
but with IB and Shivaay, changed every thing...the first person I liked with beard and kanji aankh is him...and then when I started following him on twitter and IG, his personality is what attracted me...its hard to find a person who inspite of working in TV industry, how he takes time out for family and friends regularly and his nature to do something towards the society in what ever little way he can and his unsolicited opinions or takes on what is happening around...

as u know my 1st post on IB i said i never liked him...i never saw PKDH...where i saw him 1st i dont remember...IB and shivaay made a mark for me...den i watched IDWT and PKDH just coz i liked him...

m not on twitter or insta...i have watched about him on youtube and posts u all post here and that kind of attracted me more...i find him not only good looking but humble and down to earth...he is busy with one or the other thing...basically following his heart and that's what i love...he loves travelling, he is well versed and is sensitive towards what is happening around him...never shies away from putting forward his views on any platform...he is a total package...

ithihaas thumbnail

as u know my 1st post on IB i said i never liked him...i never saw PKDH...where i saw him 1st i dont remember...IB and shivaay made a mark for me...den i watched IDWT and PKDH just coz i liked him...

m not on twitter or insta...i have watched about him on youtube and posts u all post here and that kind of attracted me more...i find him not only good looking but humble and down to earth...he is busy with one or the other thing...basically following his heart and that's what i love...he loves travelling, he is well versed and is sensitive towards what is happening around him...never shies away from putting forward his views on any platform...he is a total package...

@bold...couldn't have said better...😊😳
ithihaas thumbnail
Via - Tiwari ji's Insta Story..
ithihaas thumbnail
NM insta story !
He and his captions...πŸ˜†

maanmeet1 thumbnail

NM insta story !

He and his captions... πŸ˜†

I know...πŸ˜†

his Italy sambar πŸ˜†

not only him but surbhi too...I mean when they comment on each other's posts...its hilarious

he looks good and I didnt mention it 😲 so edited the post
Edited by maanmeet1 - 5 years ago