Kunal and Nandini- moving forward

nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I know I'm going to be a minority when I say this, but I want Kunal and Nandini together in the future. 

Yes, I know he's 'happily' married. But, watching the first few episodes I find Mauli and Kunal's relatiobnsip to be very airy. Not at all deep. 

They have fun together, but there's a certain intensity that I find to be missing, which I think can be present in a Kunal Nandini relationship; based on his protectiveness of her. 

There have been several signs as per ITV tradition: The breaking of the picture when Kunal and Nandini meet, so I think that will be interesting to watch. 

Another odd reason why I want this pairing to work in the future is that infidelity, ( I KNOW IT"S WRONG! Don't bash me for saying this...) is portrayed in only one light on ITV. 

There's no show that shows people finding love outside of their marriage AND how they deal with their relationship. People do change, people do get divorces, unfortunately it's a part of life, and I want to see a show dealing with that. I want to see the show touch on things that are happening in real life. 

Sometimes people get stuck in loveless marriage and they can't get out. But, I would rather have a show portraying that you can move on, and find your happiness. 

Please note that I'm not saying that spouses should cheat- because that's a definite no no. Trust in a relationship would also mean if your spouse is finding themselves drawn to someone else, then they should have the courage to admit it, and respect you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlisa

I know I'm going to be a minority when I say this, but I want Kunal and Nandini together in the future.

Yes, I know he's 'happily' married. But, watching the first few episodes I find Mauli and Kunal's relatiobnsip to be very airy. Not at all deep.

They have fun together, but there's a certain intensity that I find to be missing, which I think can be present in a Kunal Nandini relationship; based on his protectiveness of her.

There have been several signs as per ITV tradition: The breaking of the picture when Kunal and Nandini meet, so I think that will be interesting to watch.

Another odd reason why I want this pairing to work in the future is that infidelity, ( I KNOW IT"S WRONG! Don't bash me for saying this...) is portrayed in only one light on ITV.

There's no show that shows people finding love outside of their marriage AND how they deal with their relationship. People do change, people do get divorces, unfortunately it's a part of life, and I want to see a show dealing with that. I want to see the show touch on things that are happening in real life.

Sometimes people get stuck in loveless marriage and they can't get out. But, I would rather have a show portraying that you can move on, and find your happiness.

Please note that I'm not saying that spouses should cheat- because that's a definite no no. Trust in a relationship would also mean if your spouse is finding themselves drawn to someone else, then they should have the courage to admit it, and respect you.

You said it all Dear ... so well written ... 👏 👏 👏
PNalina thumbnail
Ya me too - I hope they show Kunal and Nandini as the end game ... Eventually Kunal and Moulis relationship actually looks too good too be true ...
They have fun together and enjoy with each other and hence they are more like friends then as life partners who share with each other every thought and feelings they have within ...
Like for instance If Mouli is so close to Kunal then why did she not express her true feelings to Kunal about What she actually felt when Kunal quit his hospital Job ...
Why did Mouli lie or hide from Kunal about her new job that she took up on Saturdays ... Why did Mouli not feel the need to sit down with her husband and discuss both these issues like every married couple do ... If Kunal and Mouli are so close then why Mouli not comfortable discussing important matters like Kunals Job with him ...
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here I want them to end up😃
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^
Exactly. There's a lot of things that are hidden in their relationship. Like why hide Nandini? 

If she was your friend and you never want to talk about her, and still keep her pictures lying around, of course your husband will be curious and of course he'll have questions. Either answer his questions or remove the pictures from the house.

Mauli's life is being portrayed as perfect right now. Perfect MIL who loves her, perfect Dadi- says who loves her, she's the perfect bahu and the perfect wife. No one is that perfect. No one has the perfect life. 

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I want Kunan to end together too!! More because that will be an interesting and very different end game for a story like this!! I loved the presentation of the show very much! The relation between Mouli n Kunal is being shown to be so strong that it will be interesting to watch how they handle the plot they promised! From Nandini's point it's easier!! I am ready to see how the equations among these three change!!
PNalina thumbnail
Exactly that's why the plot of this story is different then other shows ...
This is the actual plot of the show that is Nandini and Kunal will fall in love with each other despite all odds - despite Kunal & Mauli having a so called perfect marriage - despite Nandini & Mauli being best of friends ...
We everyday watch normal love stories -
Boy meets Girl and they fall in love - Come on this is the actual challenge of the show that how Kunal & Nandini will fall in love...
How Nandini will face Mauli - what will both do - Will Nandini and Kunal be able to control there feelings for each other in the future - Will Kunal & Nandini be able to control the strong attraction they will have towards each other Or will they finally just break all norms of the society and follow There Instincts and decided to be with each other ...
It's very easy to Fall in love in normal circumstances but facing this kind of a relationship where u are married & committed & still having feelings for another person and that person is non other then your wife's best friend... How do you deal with such a situation...
Really love to see this relationship going ahead and hope Nandini & Kunal are end game ...
manisha901 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I truly agree want kunan to end up together 
meghasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me trlu agree wid u want kunan together.
p3cubed thumbnail
Well said.
My biggest question is 
Why is Mouli not open with Kunal about her friendship Nandini?
Thus relationship between them is not what is shown.
There are some trust issues.

Would also like Mouli to accept her shortcomings and accept Nandini as  Kunal's love interest genuinely as she is at this time interested in furthering her love of her profession.