Rajveer and Pooja's Diary

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know if it has been discussed before but today when I was watching the episode it struck me that It was Rajveer who took Pooja's diary from Arjun's room. Being a cop he has the skills to sneak in anywhere. He took out the pages and left the diary back with Arjun for him to be confused. I am pretty sure that Pooja knew something about Mr. Hooda and it was in the diary. And probably Rajveer will use the pages as evidence or something to create a fake case against Adi and Zoya.
I don't know but it seems like a strong possibility to me. 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking abt the same thing too..thats a possibility..else its anjana..she might have torn something out of diary that contained the part regarding rajveer and then maybe later rajveer somehow steals away frm.her..have no idea dear..anything and everything is possible..one thing is sure..Bepannaah wont let us down..😳
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rajveer can b the hoodie guy bt how he can sneak into hooda mansion?? that too with gatekeeper n watchman at the entrance😕.. maybe its anjana who tore the pages of diary.. she n mr hooda both want to hide something.. kya pata pooja ko anjana ki split personality disorder k baareme kuch pata ho😲 anjana seems fishy n shady now..