||Silsila|| Meets Beyond Expectations ....

PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Had to write about this show ...
It's been a week that this show has been aired and !!!!
What to say this show is beyond expectations... Really a different Story with excellent Star cast and brilliant execution and direction - I hope they keep the Good Pace of the story the way it's going now ...

I have never seen Shakti Arora's shows before - Dhrasti Dhami as we all know is very popular for her show Geet though I have never watched her earlier shows either but am really impressed by both these actors by there outstanding performances ...
I am really impressed with Shakti Arora as an actor - he really carries himself well, has an excellent screen presence and has perfectly got himself into the character of Dr. Kunal...
I have watched a few of his offscreen iV also and I must say he's really a classy actor who knows his job well and is really confident of himself & most important seems to be down to earth and keeps his personal and professional life Away from each other and Doesn't let it effect his work at all ...
The Concept and Story of the show deals with a very delicate subject ( some refer to it as Extra Marital Affair - EMF !!! )...
But I must say in the first week itself this show has performed beyond its expectations ... I decided to give this show a try though a lot of the audience are biased against such topics like EMF ...
This show is way better then some of the daily shows running today - brilliant execution of the script the story is running at a good pace and every character in this show is well defined in the first week itself ...
Nothing is Shown Over the Top ...

Coming to the content being shown in the show - the show very delicately touches upon Social Topics like Marital Rape and Women Harassment ( won't elaborate much on this ) but the show definitely in the coming weeks will show that women should not take any kind of injustice happening towards them and should stand up against it ... ( Jurm Sehena Jurm Karne Se Bhi Bada Ghuna Hota Hain )... - this dialogue in the show was Apt ...
Not all couples who look very happy always have a perfect marriage ... many realise this
Very late ...
So let's not be Bias against this show ...
This show is way better then any of the shows running today that show unnecessary illogical stuff, Random Stuff ...

Let's watch in the coming weeks how this story will unfold ...
Edited by PNalina - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very well written beautiful post ...👏  Edited by Karan.Preeta - 5 years ago
PNalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.Preeta

very well written beautiful post ...👏

Thank You - I feel this show really is very well made and it deserves to Top the Charts soon ...
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautifully written post 👍🏼 You summed up everything so well 😊 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yeah so far show has been good especially when we compare to what kind of shows are shown on TV now a days ! 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PNalina

Thank You - I feel this show really is very well made and it deserves to Top the Charts soon ...

welcomes n yeah its really hatke show n hope soon on TOP...
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy to see that non biased no fans people like you are taking interest in this show!! The actors are tooo good to disappoint us!! But I wish the makers never disappoint us either!!
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very good take on show
hope audience will give it a chance
PNalina thumbnail
Thank You all for appreciating and liking my Post ...

My point is that - all I kept hearing about the show was that it is based on EMA and so on even before the first episode aired on Tv too many people biased against the Topic of the show ...
Surprisingly even a few of my own friends who will watch shows that make absolutely no sense, have no proper script or story for the Main Leads but will criticise shows that actually are showing you life's reality...
Even my moms reaction was like Oh I can't watch this show ...
How can we judge things like this ...
We need to come out of this biased thoughts and give different concepts and scripts a chance unless we want to be stuck on to the typical Saas Bahu Dramas...

An very important aspect I like about this show is that they have even shown Mouli as a successful doctor who manages her work and her home ... Even Nandini has her own talents ( like they show her doing the Salad Decoration) ...
Am sure in future they will show Nandini also standing on her own feet and doing what she is good at ...
Proper portrayal of the Female leads in the show - she is educated and equally talented ...
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post!!

I was skeptical of the show in the beginning... and I don't know how the CVs will take the story forward. But I'm liking the way Kunal and Mauli's characters have been sketched so far esp Mauli; and their relationship dynamics and problems. Some of the problems like time management and how they are trying to deal with it are all real-life problems. I'm not shipping any couple as of now esp not Kunal and Nandini, but will wait and see how this aspect will be treated.