Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hi...I m new in this forum
ok lets come to the topic..in yesterday's epi mouli is seen ignoring movie date with kunal for operating a patient...in reality it is a common thing in a doctor's life..she has to sacrifice many things to save the patient.I am a medical student
so I understand dat being a wife nd doctor u have to maintain both sides but not perfectly sometimes u have to give priority to one thing in a particular time..kunal in his position wants to spend time wid his wife but mouli on the other hand manages to do every work is never a joke. I know that they will patch up bt this will surely impact their relationship and drag kunal to extra marital affair to Nandini...

Tell me your views..
Edited by Bushra_Munia - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brind87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushra_Munia

hi...I m new in this forum

ok lets come to the topic..in yesterday's epi mouli is seen ignoring movie date with kunal for operating a patient...in reality it is a common thing in a doctor's life..she has to sacrifice many things to save the patient.I am a medical student
so I understand dat being a wife nd doctor u have to maintain both sides but not perfectly sometimes u have to give priority to one thing in a particular time..kunal in his position wants to spend time wid his wife but mouli on the other hand manages to do every work is never a joke. I know that they will patch up bt this will surely impact their relationship and drag kunal to extra marital affair to Nandini...

Tell me your views..

Kunal also a doctor but he need to spend time with her wife thats what he expecting...now he left his job too but mauli feeling bad for that so she joined in saturday too work in some other clinic so he feeling bad so some men who loves her wife more it may happens ..

Bushra_Munia thumbnail

Originally posted by: brind87

Kunal also a doctor but he need to spend time with her wife thats what he expecting...now he left his job too but mauli feeling bad for that so she joined in saturday too work in some other clinic so he feeling bad so some men who loves her wife more it may happens ..

he is a doctor nd he expects her wife's company bt he married her after knowing all things na?? I just hope their problems get sorted out soon..
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeh sab ko common baat hai na ek relationship me. Mauli is doctor, she wants to save life which is right and kunal is understanding husband. He supports her every time but he also has right to get disappoint right. He wants to spend time with mauli. I think mauli can inform him before hand only, woh wait nahi kar raha hota. Yese chote chote problems tho aate rahege. Galat dono nahi hai, dono apne place me sahi hai and I don't think ke mauli ka time na dene se kunal will fall for nandu. Yeh bahut hi childish reason hoga 
Bushra_Munia thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Yeh sab ko common baat hai na ek relationship me. Mauli is doctor, she wants to save life which is right and kunal is understanding husband. He supports her every time but he also has right to get disappoint right. He wants to spend time with mauli. I think mauli can inform him before hand only, woh wait nahi kar raha hota. Yese chote chote problems tho aate rahege. Galat dono nahi hai, dono apne place me sahi hai and I don't think ke mauli ka time na dene se kunal will fall for nandu. Yeh bahut hi childish reason hoga 

yehi toh...cz itne episodes se yehi dikh raha hain ki mauli k time dene na ki wajah se kunal aisa kuch karega...I like kunal character a lot..uss ke jaise samaj dar insaan kyu aisa karega yehi dekhne ki baat hain??I just hope ki storyline ka koi satynanash na karde..
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushra_Munia

yehi toh...cz itne episodes se yehi dikh raha hain ki mauli k time dene na ki wajah se kunal aisa kuch karega...I like kunal character a lot..uss ke jaise samaj dar insaan kyu aisa karega yehi dekhne ki baat hain??I just hope ki storyline ka koi satynanash na karde..

ha yehi main story line hai, I hope ke isko jusified karne ke chakar me story ka karacha na karde. they are talking about feeling and feelings ko justified karne ki jarurt nahi hai. Ha cheating is wrong but feelings kiske bas me hota hai, Like they said jazebaat sahi ya galat nahi hote but actions hote hai tho they should keep this only in feeling not actions. agar yese hua tho justified karne ke liye show ka satyanas hoga for sure.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
First of all why people start feeling something for someone it's hard to explain...kabhi kabhi uska koi reason nehi hota..feelings pe kisika control nehi..but mauli ka kunal ko kam time dena can't be a reason for kunal's EMA for sure...it will be never a direct EMA here which will hurt mauli as for nandini and kunal mauli means alot...But I feel somehow nandini and kunal will get a emotional support into each which will lead them having feelings for each other...