Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dwriter

Anu di...bohut fbs pending hai...aapke OS ka bhi hai...
Need to read few updates also...
Will try my best to update by tomorrow... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ok Shinu no probs I will wait๐Ÿ˜›
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great fbs dear ones. Here comes the next chapter. Hope u"ll like it. Plz do leave your valuable fbs nd comments. Plz ignore typos nd errors..

Chapter 2

She neared the waiting room hastily accidentally hitting the arms of Shaurya ,who was busy with a voice call nd was nearing the scanner.And they were again unnoticed by each other. He hung up the call nd left with his luggage to checkin. His flight was scheduled half an hour before hers. Within an hour's journey he landed at the airport which was located at a distance of 22km from southeast of Dehradun. Arjun booked a cab for his buddy beforehand. And Shaurya started his journey to the resort. The cool nd soothing climate attracted him. Though it was a one hour journey to the spot, he never found it boring.Finally he reached the destination, an epitome of flawless beauty of nature..shaheen bagh..the exotic resort.He stepped out the cab nd Arjun ran towards him to welcome his buddy with a sweet hug. So how was your journey man??...you've grown more handsome Shaurie..what's the secret haan?...asked Arjun while lightly punching his hard torso. Hehe..it was a really nice journey man...aur tu toh aur chikna lag raha Arjun( you are looking too young nd handsome)...replied Shaurya. Arjun led Shaurya to the lobby for reception.Almost nearly 15-20 of his classmates have already occupied their seats for the reception. Shaurya entered..nd his girlie buddies were dumbstruck seeing him. He was looking very handsome and too hot to handle in his highcollared navy blue t-shirt nd denim. His perfect round muscles, perfectly shaped beard, intense eyes nd his indescribable aura...caught the attention of his fellow ones nd they kept on drooling at him. He waved at all of them with a smile...but turned to be a bit confused when they were not responding to his gesture...instead were smiling like fools. The poor girls missed their view when he was surrounded by his besties. He got himself busy while chatting with his buddies. Meanwhile, Arjun received Mehek's message confirming her landing. After a tedious journey of an hour Mehek reached the resort..a bit late for the scheduled reception.

She took baby steps to reach the lobby as she was a bit nervous at the same time excited to meet her buddies. Finally she passed by the corridor nd entered the lobby with a tiny cute smile. All those who were seated for the reception party lifted their face in awe...yes she was looking breathtakingly beautiful in her Navi blue kurti nd printed slim fit jeans. Her long black tresses were waving in the cool breeze of air. Her beautiful earnings, stunning bracelet nd her matching shoes...everything seemed just perfect. And someone was just taken aback by her beauty...yes the handsome hunk Shaurya was continuously gazing her without even blinking his eyes. He tried to utter her name...but couldn't as he was at loss of words. He intended to extol her...but just his eyes spoke.but he was unnoticed by her. Mehalkkk...a crazy scream from her besties Payal nd Ankita broke his reverie. The trio jumped out of joy nd hugged each other. Ok ..girls just chill..you have almost 5 days to rekindle your friendship. Now plz be seated nd let me start our program...said Arjun ensuring that all his besties are seated.

The best thing about the resort was that the warmth it provided inspite of cold weather outside. Arjun held a mike and welcomed his buddies for their first reunion. He said how he missed them all nd how he planned for the reunion celebration. He thanked his dad too for granting permission to host this event in this exotic resort. He introduced each one of them, nd everyone shared their life after school nd their excitement for the reunion. Now only Mehek nd Shaurya were remaining. So guys now lets move onto my hot nd dashing buddy..our head boy...naughty Khanna..plz put your hands together for Shaurya...said Arjun. Hearing his name..she whispered his name nd dilated her pupils to see his face. Shaurya took the mike nd turned to face the audience. And yes she got his first view after 5long years. And she smiled.
Shaurya first of all thanked Arjun for organizing the event. He started telling about his life after school. When he said that he is an MBA holder..all looked at him surprised except for Arjun. Science topper buddy opted for management?..exclaimed one of his buddies. Shaurya gave a smile nd replied that was a turning point of my life. He mentioned about his college life in London...nd few of the girls asked him teasingly...how many girlfriends Shaurya?. To which he replied with a cute smile..no one. The girls smiled at him confusingly..while he handed over the mike to Arjun.

Ok guys...here we go...our last entrant...our beloved head girl...cute nd bubbly Mehek..said Arjun while handing over her the mike. Mehek thanked him nd greeted all of them. The same question popped up when she said about her MBA graduation. To which she replied soflty medicine and engineering is not my cup of tea. And the fellow ones were happy with her answer..nd stopped bombarding her with further questions. Shaurya gave a heart warming smile nd she didn't miss his smile...nd smiled at him.
After the reception party, Arjun was allotting various suites for his fellowmates. All were busy admiring the interiors while Shaurya caught the attention of Mehek who was busy caressing the broken heart piece of her bracelet. He neared her nd cleared his throat. She turned nd greeted him to which he quickly responded. Howz you?..was his immediate query. Am good nd what about you?...she asked with a lovely smile. He responded by closing his eyes for a second. Silence filled their convo for a while. He was getting restless nd was admiring her bracelet. She was surprised by his gesture nd cleared her throat intending to break the silence. What's your future plan?..she asked. Wanna join dad's business...he replied feeling elated . That sounds nice..she said. Ok then see you later..he excused himself nd left with a smile.

The girls nd boys were having a tug of war in deciding the rooms.and Arjun was having a tough time handling them. Well...they were not arguing for the much demanded master suite..but for the pool side one. The argument was put to an end with the help of Shaurya, when he happily asked Arjun to grant the pool side room to the trio Payal, Ankita nd Mehek. Shaurya's decision surprised everyone...the one who use to compete with everyone , has changed..commented Arjun. Arey nothing like that...we"ll get to enjoy the master suite..the best of all right?..Shaurya said comforting his buddies. After a while all left for their suites. It was one of the finest nd luxurious resorts in Dehradun. A quaint colonial bungalow near the tones river and at the hill top. Well furnished nd beautifully decorated rooms, with stylish bathrooms nd special private areas. Shaurya settled himself in the mastersuite with his buddies Arjun and Raj. After chit chatting for a while Arjun and Raj left to see the preparations for dinner. While Shaurya was busy unpacking his luggage.suddenly his eyes caught something on the zipper of one of his bags. He removed the hanging broken heart piece . What the hell!..and was about to throw it. Well something calmed up his mind. He gently closed his eyes nd got a glimpse of a bracelet with the broken heart piece. He opened his eyes nd looked back at the piece he was holding.where did I saw this bracelet?..he questioned himself. He neared the balcony keeping aside his thoughts to feel some fresh air. He felt really different after reaching this very place. He feels that his heart nd soul is all set to weave a new fabric for his life. His gaze suddenly shifts to open balcony of the pool side room. He happens to see Mehak who is busy clicking her pics. A warm smile crept on his face . He was feeling something different that even he couldn't explain. Her happy face...reminded him of that bracelet. He opened his palm looking at that broken heart piece nd smiled . He returned back to the room and safely placed it in his wallet.
After few minutes, they all dined together nd left to their rooms.

They were carried away with a peaceful nd deep slumber. The chirps of birds woke up Shaurya for his morning sprint. His buddies were still in their deep slumber. He freshened up quickly nd left the room wearing his track pants nd t shirt. The icing cold weather forced him to wear a pair of woollen sweaters nd hand gloves. He took his first round covering the entire garden surrounding the resort. He resumed his jog nd was passing by the near by valley. Something caught his attention nd he stood there enjoying a beautiful sight. Mehak was resting near the valley. She was sitting on a wooden bench, placing her chin on her palms..panting heavily. She looked like a munchkin in those baby pink woollen wears . She is looking too cute..just like a teddy bear..he said admiring her cuteness and neared her..

To be continued...

Edited by dwriter - 6 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res๐Ÿ˜›
Unres๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the Sunday treat update Shinu ๐Ÿ˜‰
It was wonderful update . Mehrya finally reached to the event .๐Ÿ˜›
Their re union was quite normal ... though SK was mesmerised by her beauty but still he didn't show any affection towards mehek . It was normal like other classmates .
They didn't have much conversation but still bracelet convo was really good and SK keep the piece of her bracelet with him ...that is the first sign of his affection ...when he will return it to Mehek ๐Ÿ˜‰
Both out for morning jog n walk ...and then u end the chapter ...smart ๐Ÿ˜‰
U have increased your readers curiosity regarding mehrya talk ...what they gonna talk as they are alone now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜›
Have a wonderful Sunday dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AD04 - 6 years ago
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
Good morning Shinu
Happy weekend...

Unres

Just loved the update Shinu. . Each and every detail is good to read and I'm much excited for their talk.. They both love each other before or now. .
Please continue soon dear ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Krishna537 - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res good morning baby๐Ÿ˜›
Beautiful update shinu
How briefing you describe mehak n shourya loved it
Shayad pehle hi Nazar me shourya ko mehak pasand aagayi lag Raha hi our bracelet ka piece I think he recognize that
Now he saw her near valley she looks him just like teddybear aww ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now he goes her near what should be they talk ache mouke par end Kar Diya Shinu
You know shinu I want read more I like the story very much dear pls continue soon next time
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Chandana2010 - 6 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Res

Good morning Shinu
Happy weekend...

Good morning Kishu. Wishing you a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š .
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Res good morning baby๐Ÿ˜›

Good morning Anu di.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ..have a great day ahead..
nanekita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u have really made the mrng of Ur readers good...totally enjoyed it..this is something new...I personally loved the concept Nd this part tooo...thmx for such a beautiful part... waiting for the rest plz post soon,, ๐Ÿ˜› โญ๏ธ
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the pm and update
Loved how shaurya is admiring mehek when he got first glance of mehek...so they were head boy and head girl...
Loved the update...plz continue soon
Edited by friendlyghost08 - 6 years ago
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update shinu dear.
i love it.
teddy bear mehak...i love teddies and i want that teddy๐Ÿ˜†but i know that one you kept exclusively for you Shaurie khanna๐Ÿ˜†
thanku for the lovely update.๐Ÿค—