dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks dear...nd welcome to the forum πŸ˜‰
dwriter thumbnail

Thankyou Anu di...πŸ€—
Well I thought of writing nd updating tomorrow...an unexpected extra class..spoiled my plan..
Sorry di..
Will try to update by Sunday...probably
It was a hectic week for me..
Saturday's bhi working day Ho Gaya... 😭
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Thankyou Anu di...πŸ€—
Well I thought of writing nd updating tomorrow...an unexpected extra class..spoiled my plan..
Sorry di..
Will try to update by Sunday...probably
It was a hectic week for me..
Saturday's bhi working day Ho Gaya... 😭

it's ok Shinu πŸ˜› abhi stomach updates se full hi Sunday Tak empty ho jayega 🀣
dwriter thumbnail
Hola dearies...sorry for the delay. Here is the first chapter. Plz do read nd leave ur fbs nd comments.plz ignore typos nd errors.

CHAPTER 1

Mehak beta , tell us what has happened?you seems to be so excited..Sharmaas asked in unison unable to suppress their curiosity. I've been invited for our school reunion celebrations,she said controlling her excitement.The happy faces before her remained the same. When is it beta?..asked Kanta chachi who is like a motherly figure to her. KC had nurtured her with atmost love and care after Mehak's parents passed away. She had been pampered a lot by her paternal grandfather, her chachas and chachis, and her PD.
Chachi...woh...she found it difficult to find words to detail about the reunion function. She belonged to an upper middle class family, whose point of view were not that primitive. She had been gifted a life with privileges. She basically had no restrictions on her teen age or adulthood. Her family was no where a typical orthodox one, but still they preserved and held on to some basic middle class values. Still she was hesitant to proceed further ,as she doubted their approval for attending the celebration a week before the commencement of her final exams. KC studied her expressions and approached her, what's bothering you beta? Is their any problem...she said while patting her shoulder. Mehak found a bit a relaxed and said..It's been scheduled at a resort at Dehradun from 10th to 14th of this month. Her eyeballs were moved swiftly focusing everyone's reaction. Isme itni badi baat kya hai?(what's big in this matter)..said PD with warm smile. And everyone else joined her except for KC. Mehak beta..so you need to leave by day after tomorrow and you'll be back just a few days before your final exams right?..do you think you"ll be able to manage it?...asked KC worriedly. Mehak gave a sigh of relief and replied with a sweet smile...Chachi I'll manage that..plz don't worry na. So you don't have any objection regarding my trip right?. KC caressed her face nd closed her eyes in assurance. Mehak felt as if she's on cloud nine nd made it quick to plant a kiss on those happy faces thanking them all. Ok.ok..now relax nd tell us beta..how nd when you are leaving..asked one of her chachus. For that I need to contact one of my friends Arjun ,Chachu..well he's the coordinator. She replied. Ok fine then , start your preparations beta. Said KC. Mehak nodded her head rushed to the stairs taking their leave.

At Khanna Mansion,
Shaurie what were you blabbering haan?..said the loving lady while she handed him his glass of milk. Nothing Maa...replied Shaurya side hugging her.A warm smile crept on his face seeing his mother Karuna.
Well they've planned a school reunion celebration maa..he added. This sounds nice na..so when is the program she asked . Maa it's been scheduled at Arjun's father's resort Shaheen bagh in Dehradun..and its a 5day program...he replied in a serious tone. Arey tum itne serious kyun ho rahe ho ?(why are you so serious)..a 5day vacation in an exotic resort that too with your schoolmates...I would have jumped out of joy if I was at your place..she said while pulling his cheeks. Acha(is it)? Then you can also join us maa..Shaurya replied naughtily pulling her cheeks. So when are you planning to leave?she asked. May be by day after tomorrow evening,need to contact Arjun before hand..he replied. Ok..now drink this milk nd plan for your trip..she replied patting his cheek nd left.

At SN nd KM,
Mehak nd Shaurya both were busy with their laptops. Busy surfing the alumni website. Both were engrossed in their mini research on Dehradun nd the resort. The beautiful pictures and description of the place made them hooked into it. After the research was done..both of them leaned into the head rest of their beds...intending to relax. The thought of contacting Arjun crept into their minds in unison. They took their phones nd dialed their buddy's number. An engaged tone ..irritated both of them. Mehak never intended to stop..she kept on redialing. Shaurya thought of being patient nd kept his phone aside. Finally Arjun answered her call..
M: Hello.
A: Hello.
M: Is it Arjun?
A: Yes..may I know who is speaking?
M: Am Mehek. Mehak Sharma
A: Wow..Mehak..long time haan.
M: Ya
A: So you've received the invitation nd you are joining us by 10th.
M: How did you know ?
A: Hehe..else you've phoned me right? You bookworms are always busy with studies right? No time for friends and all.
M: Aisa kuch nahi hai?( there's nothing like that). I didn't had your contact number. Occasionally have met Payal and Ankita. Warna Kisi ka kuch Ata pata nahi( else no knowledge of anyone).
A: That's why I 've planned this reunion.
M: Thanks for inviting Arjun.
A: You are thanking your buddy...Mehak...
M:ok ok..no thank you. All are coming right?
A: Am not sure about all yaar. But many of them are joining us.
And haan I'll furnish the further details. Wait for my message.
M: Thanks yaar. I was about to ask you..
A: Ok Mehak. I think someone else is calling. Will catch you later. And feel free to clear any doubts.
Hope to see you soon. Bye
M: Bye .
She hanged up the call nd smiled .
Other side
Shaurya was successful in his mission to contact Arjun.
A: Hello
S: Hello . Yaar how are you?
A: Arey Shaurya. So you are back. Am fine man. Howz u?
S: Am good.
A: Well I was not sure about your return. Glad that you are here. Hope you've received the invitation.
S: I reached yesterday only. Yep..received the invitation too.
A: Ok dude..will have a blast together.
S: Arey...what's the need for this 5day celebration haan?
A: Oh god..Shaurya you are impossible man. We all are meeting after 5years..it should be grand reunion.right?
And Shaurya Bachu don't intend to leave us in between like we used to bunk our classes.
S: Haha..ok. Am not sure. Will see then.
All are coming right?
A: Am not sure. But you're definitely coming. Well I just said this to Meh..

Shaurya interrupted in between
S: Ok buddy. I've planned a face time with one of my friends.
Will catch you later. And haan send me those details regarding location and all. Bye.
A: Will do buddy . Bye. See you soon.
Shaurya hanged up the call.

Mehak nd Shaurya got themselves busy with the preparations for their trip. Their flights were scheduled at different timings.
Finally the D day arrived. They packed their stuff and left for the airport bidding bye to their family.
Shaurya's flight was scheduled half n hour before hers. Both reached the airport at the same time but missed to see each other. Mehak was wandering near the scanner hooked with her phone nd she accidentally stepped on to something losing her balance nd landed onto someone's luggage bags. Few people neared for helping her out. Her bracelet got entangled with the zipper of a bag nd found it difficult to get it out of it. This was adding more to her embarrassment. She tightly pulled back her hand..leaving a broken piece of her bracelet in the zipper. She left from their adjusting her hair nd clothes immediately cursing herself for the scene created.

To be continued...
Edited by dwriter - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Shinu update the header...

Ittu chota sa chapter ..πŸ˜”

Ohhh great Mahek's family easily agreed ...but shaurya is still thinking about long scheduleπŸ˜† hope they meet soon..

Update the next chapter soon..😳
Edited by Shamz15 - 6 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ResπŸ˜‰
Unres πŸ˜›
U have built the more excitement with this chotu update Shinu . πŸ˜›
Can't wait for their reunion as they both are coming to the reunion party ...excited πŸ˜‰
Please continue soon😊
Edited by AD04 - 6 years ago
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start dear pls continue soon.. sounds interesting...
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Shinu why so small updateπŸ˜‰ this is only breakfast for me tho full lunch kab milega 🀣
She hesitated to tell her family but they agreed very easily she is now 9clouds πŸ˜†
But here this khadoos thinking only n his mother was so excited
Interesting
Continue soonπŸ˜›
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Thanks for the lunch Shinu πŸ˜›
Finally shourya also agreed to go for it
I think that bags is our shourya but where is he πŸ˜›
Oh god now wait for their meeting at vanue
Continue soon shinu
Thanks for the update