Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello to my dearest readers. It's been a very very long time. I feel extremely shameful to delay updates for such a prolonged time. An year passed by, and I made my readers struck in the Holi episode. Something or the other is keeping me away from the storyline. I feel miserable at times when I'm unable to put into words the already planned storyline in my mind. What helps me move forward, is your constant motivation and love for this story. I have been working on the final chapter of this story since an year and it hurts to not witness the output till date. I just don't want to abruptly end this story as it is very special and dear to me. And most importantly I want to dedicate the final chapter to all my lovely readers, who had showered immense love and appreciation for this humble effort, all these years. I hope to not disappoint you all the next time the header pops up.

Until we meet next time (hopefully soon) with the complete update.Here is a spoiler to the final chapter.

He tickled her hand twirled her around swiftly. Her breaths literally froze for a moment when she spotted a pair of eyes staring at them. She barged out of his hold, gasping out of fear...and whispered...Ch...chachi.he was brought back to reality on hearing her whisper. Kanta , Mehaks’s elder chachi stood before them. She looked at both of them simultaneously. Mehak distanced herself from him, expecting an outrage from her beloved chachi.

Much love and gratitude

dwriter 🙏❤️

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Hello to my dearest readers. It's been a very very long time. I feel extremely shameful to delay updates for such a prolonged time. An year passed by, and I made my readers struck in the Holi episode. Something or the other is keeping me away from the storyline. I feel miserable at times when I'm unable to put into words the already planned storyline in my mind. What helps me move forward, is your constant motivation and love for this story. I have been working on the final chapter of this story since an year and it hurts to not witness the output till date. I just don't want to abruptly end this story as it is very special and dear to me. And most importantly I want to dedicate the final chapter to all my lovely readers, who had showered immense love and appreciation for this humble effort, all these years. I hope to not disappoint you all the next time the header pops up.

Until we meet next time (hopefully soon) with the complete update.Here is a spoiler to the final chapter.

He tickled her hand twirled her around swiftly. Her breaths literally froze for a moment when she spotted a pair of eyes staring at them. She barged out of his hold, gasping out of fear...and whispered...Ch...chachi.he was brought back to reality on hearing her whisper. Kanta , Mehaks’s elder chachi stood before them. She looked at both of them simultaneously. Mehak distanced herself from him, expecting an outrage from her beloved chachi.

Much love and gratitude

dwriter 🙏❤️

spoiler alert ❤️

🥳 sounds good

Give us full update soooooooooon

Anuteja10 thumbnail

Kisine kaha update soon ayega🤭Image

Bhupinderkaur62 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very long time plz ab to update do🤔😕

Alo23 thumbnail

Please please update all your pending stories waiting for so long....

Anuteja10 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Laxmijaiswal thumbnail

Please update at the soonest 🥺🥺

Anuteja10 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Anuteja10 thumbnail