Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello cutie where are you 🤗

Ab jaldi update do yaha

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hola dearies..you can throw at me anything at the moment, as I deserved to be punished for being the most lazy writer😭

Heartfelt apologies dearies...🤗🙏

All my dear readers are very special to me. And I'm dedicating this chapter to my ever sweet Anu di🤗

please do ignore typos n errors. Hope it won't be boring (6k + words you see🙈😅)

Chapter 11

The stars in the sky even shied away, to appear. And those droplets of water that hid behind the curtains of the galaxy, tend to pour down. They opened their eyes in unison when the drizzles caressed their face. She inhaled while distancing her ears from his heartbeats. Releasing her fingers that tucked the material of his shirt, gently caressing the same while unwrapping her arms. In response to her movements, his fingers laced through her long tresses, positioning them on her ears. She gasped when his warm fingers gently squeezed the cartilage. With those innocence filled eyes she looked into his eyes filled with love. His eyes weren’t locked with hers. She could sense the movement of his eyeballs all over her face. His gaze was filled with love and desire , straight from his heart. Butterflies swarmed around her when his fingertips tickled the sensitive spot beneath her ear. The sky roared alarming about a heavy downpour. Her uneasiness and fear beamed in her saccadic eye movements. Water dripped on his forehead via his silky hair. He stood like a mannequin , even his intense eyes took a back seat. When the showers commenced, she shivered on the whole. Unaffected by the rains , he still stood there admiring her. She pursed her lips aiding the entrance for the droplets. Battling with his expressions for one last time, she heaved gathering some courage to move her body. He grazed her cheeks, caressed by the water droplets and she shivered enough to shrink her body, garnering his attention. He deftly withdrew his palms sensing her body mannerisms. Her features and body movements , soaked in the showers were a quest to his sanity. She took few steps backwards, bringing him back to reality. She tucked her wet strands, averting her gaze being embarrassed. Within seconds she turned facing her back towards him and deciphered between her stammers..” ba....ba.baarish bahut tez ho..ho rahi hai, hamein ja..jana hai” (It’s raining heavily ,we need to leave). Without fetching her a reply, he walked ahead of her with his signature smile. Though she got perplexed, still she followed him like a puppy. He purposefully increased his pace and poor girl was almost running to catch his speed. Huffing in a cute anger she shouted his name...”Shaurya...thoda dheere chalo na, tum kaunsa bullet pakadne ja rahe ho?”(please lower your pace, are you heading up to catch a bullet train or so?). “Tumne hi toh kaha ki tumhe ghar jana hai”(you only said that you want to go home..right)...he said without turning back. “haan ..par mein itni speed se nahi ja sakti”..(yes....but I can’t catch up your speed). “ok fine, you lead me from the front, I will follow you”..he said while turning back. Folding his arms across his chest awaiting her answer. “Why can’t we walk together?..you seem to be upset with me”...she asked in her innocence filled tone. She was worried seeing the change in his behavior. “Kyun chalun mein tumhare saath?..tum ne abhi tak apni feelings confess hi nahi kiya, mein kyun befaltu mein bandar banke tumhare peeche padoon?”(you haven’t confessed your feelings yet, then why should I unnecessarily follow you like a monkey)...he teased her while trying his best to suppress his laughter. “Meine kaha toh tha na, ki mein tumhare bina nahi rah Sakti”(I said that I can’t live without and all those things right..?)....she said pouting cutely. Aww ...he had an urge to kiss her then, still he tried to control his wild thoughts. “Jo mein sunn na chahta tha, tum ne woh baat abb tak boli hi nahi”(what I wanted to hear, you haven’t said that yet)... he said while trying to pout, pretending to be annoyed. “Kya...kya bolun mein”(what..what should I say)..she asked with her signature pout and innocence filled eyes. “Accha, toh tumhe Kuch pata nahi, mein bhi dekhta hoon tum kab tak nahi bologi” (Is it?..so you don’t kow what to say, Fine, then let me see until when you are not going to say)...he said in his husky tone, moving closer to her his naughty eyes. She dilated her pupils out of confusion and fear. Maintaining his naughty smile he carried her in his arms. She was shocked seeing his reaction. “Kya kar rahe ho Shaurya, mujhe neeche utaaro na”(What are you doing Shaurya, please put me down)....she said while hitting his chest with her palms. “Not that easily, Ms sharma, will put you down only after you say what I wanna hear”... he said while smirking speeding up his pace. “Tum bahut pagal ho”(you are really crazy)...she said while scrunching her nose out of fear and tightly clinging her arms around his neck. “Abb tak tumne kahan mere pagalpan dekha hai??.. jaldi jaldi bolo, varna tumhe apni godi mein uthaakar hi ghar le jaaonga”(you haven’t seen my madness till yet. Say quickly what I wanted to hear, else I would carry you like this way to home)....he said while winking at her. “Woh ..woh mein boloongi naa, dheere dheere boloongi..abhi please mujhe neeche utaaro naa”(that...that I will tell you na..will tell you later, now please put me down)...she said while pleading with her puppy eyes. “Kya yeh tumhe koi EMI lagta hai, jo tum mujhe installments mein dogi , aur kya tum meri godi mein itni comfortable ho gayi ho ki tum utarna hi nahi chahti”( Is this some EMI or something that you would give me in installments?..or is it that you love being in my arms and you don’t want to get down)...he said while smirking and tightening his arms around her curves. She lightly hit his chest after hearing him. She knew very well that an escape from this handsome is impossible at the moment. Gathering some strength, while drawing patterns on the material of his wet shirt. “I... I ..I”..she stammered and gulped simultaneously. “Kya..I ..I...tumhe ice cream Chahiye kya(do you need ice-cream)... he mocked at her while he continued carrying her in bridal style. She hit on his chest in reflex hearing him. “Accha abb mein nahi boloongi, tum mujhe bolne bhi nahi deta, poori raat mujhe aise hi uthaate rahna”(Fine then I won’t say, you are not allowing me to do the same na. Carry me like this whole night).. she huffed while trying to blow her wet strands. “kaisi girlfriend ho tum? Pehli date se pehle hi meri kamar tudwana chahte ho kya?’’(What kind of a girlfriend you are?.. you are planning to injure my back even before our first date?)...he teased her laughing heartily expecting her ever cute expression. Formulating her ever plump limps into an adorable pout , she rolled her fist to gently hit his chest. “Jaldi batana hai toh batao, warna tumhe aise hi apni godi mein uthaakar le jaaunga , woh bhi mere ghar”(tell that fast, or else I’m gonna carry you like this to my home )...he said while lifting her like a dumbbell, while she gawked at him open mouthed perplexed by his words. She squeezed her eyes tightly and cleared her throat rehearsing to utter those magical words. Meanwhile he paused for a moment anticipating her reply. Affectionately clutching her palms tightly around his neck and securing her fingers on his shirt buttons... she uttered audible enough to him...”I love you”. And his steps paused then. Silence emerged in the air , when he let out his breath,as his heart skipped a beat. He thanked her via his moist eyes and she blushed deeper an deeper. She felt relaxed as she poured out her feelings. It’s real and official that she is in love, with this man full of love. Woohoo ..she could hear him screaming and swinging her up in air. His infectious laughter pierced into her ears like swords of sensation. She giggled as he swirled her in excitement. Like the birds out of a cage , they fluttered in their new paradise of love. After spending pounds of his energy swirling her with an irresistible momentum, he gently put her back on her feet. She enveloped her arms around her chest , biting her thumb out of shyness. She took gentle steps forward, smiling hopelessly reminiscing her confession. He came closer to her, tightly clutching her palms as they walked together hand in hand. They couldn’t find words to utter or expressions to emote, that would justify their current feelings and extent of joy. Words would fall short before their priceless journey from mere classmates to soulmates. At times there is no need to decipher anything, when two hearts are synced and connected forever. As there unsaid words evaporated amidst the rains, they departed with a goodbye hand gesture.

Busy drying her hair feeling the cool breeze via the window. Grazing those drizzles, traversing the whole length of the mullion. Deeply engrossed in her thoughts, how her life has taken a beautiful route. One would not fail to enjoy these ministrations of nature, when one is deeply and madly in love. She couldn’t believe that she wasn’t aware of this magical feeling over the years. Neither she yearned for a boyfriend nor a picture perfect love story. She believed this to be a magical spell cast by him. He was pure magic in all sense. Was he for real? the question kept on wandering in her mind. She feels herself lost when she meets his dark orbs. Does he also feel the same... Am I too a magic for him?, she blushed hard imagining her own words. Other side , poor Shaurie was caught between his ever sweet Mom and Nanz . Both ladies were busy scolding him and drying his hair simultaneously. He kept mum and silently heard their rants like an obedient child. The surroundings never mattered to them, when they finally found and accepted their love. One of the best turning point of their lives resembled pure magic. What is love?..for them it’s the silent talk of their eyes, synchronization of their breaths, or melting desire of a touch. Changing into his nightwear he dialled her number, lying on his comforter. She received it, and their usual banter continued until Nehal entered her room. “Message karna”...she whispered to him, before disconnecting the call. He had a hearty laugh, imagining her situation.

She immediately, got under her blanket earning a safe escape from Nehal. Carefully concealing the light from her phone screen, she uttered few prayers to not get caught by her super smart sister. She simultaneously giggled and tossed beneath her blanket, all the while blushing after reading his messages. Whereas he let out a hearty laugh, expecting her reactions while relaxing on his comforter. They never knew until when they are going to continue talking about anything and everything. Neither of them took an initiative to end their chatting sessions. And it continued until there eyes were forced to put the shutters on.

Next day, Evening:

She reached their planned destination, one of those isolated roads in Delhi, free from the usual noise and traffic. Without wasting much time she occupied a seat on a nearby bench near a tear stall, decorating her lips with her signature shy smile. Few minutes passed, but it resembled ages for her. Waiting for him seemed to be the most difficult task for her. Resting her chin on her palms, her eyes focusing on infinity. She was completely unaware of her surroundings, as she was lost in her own thoughts. Some guys, to be more precise eve teasers occupied a near by bench. All the while staring at her and passing nasty comments. Their nefarious behaviour was unnoticed by her. Within few seconds, she blinked her eyes as it gleamed with happiness, as his vague figure gradually appeared vivid enough for her to perceive. He was all smiles seeing her as his lips curved up. At the very next moment his facial expression changed. She was confused witnessing his sudden change. Suddenly, she turned her eyes to her left ,where she saw those ninny guys ogling at her. She quickly averted her gaze towards him as she saw him fuming in anger. She stretched back , sitting straight understanding the reason for the sudden change in his demeanour. She couldn’t find words to speak rather than watching his expected reaction. Rolling up his well toned muscular arms, twisting his wristband in complete swag and finally enveloping his rolled fist before them, his eyes shot a deathly glare. Like a hero, straight out from movie poster, he walked towards them, twisting his knuckles and rubbing his palms, preparing himself to thrash all of them down. As his 6 feet tall shadow cast on their faces, she could spot them all shivering and mumbling to find words. And the next moment the entire gang vanished from the spot. She was in awe seeing the protective side of him. Turning back to her , he was confused seeing her lost in her own cubby hole world. He snapped his fingers across her face bringing her back to reality. He inquired while raising his brows, while in return she just nods her head in denial. “Tumhe pareshan toh Nahi Kiya naa?(Did they cause any disturbance to you?)..he questioned with concern while occupying a seat close to her. Again she succumbed her reply in a simple nod, as her eyes gleamed with love and admiration. He turned out to be a mogul for her. He was equally annoyed and worried seeing as she was simply looking at him. “Tumhara aaj maunt vrat hai kya?(Have you kept any fast today).. he asked trying to yearn a reply from her. And for the third time she nods her head in denial. He scratched his head being equally irritated and annoyed. She giggled seeing his reaction. Meanwhile a elderly man in his sixties occupied a seat near her, holding his cup of tea. Mehek greeted him with her sweet good evening and affectionately the man replied back. Shaurya got up to bring her a cup of tea, as he thought at least then she would talk something. As he was giving orders to the vendor for their tea, he passively passed a look onto her and her new uncle. He was annoyed and jealous witnessing their smiles. “This old man is trying to be over friendly”..he murmured feeling irritated. After paying the vendor, he neared the chit chatting duo, and efficiently sat between them. He passed on the cup of tea to her, while she silently observed his face. He nestled himself near her. Indirectly blocking any further conversation with the extra sweet old man. She gently sipped her tea without even shifting her gaze. Adoring him with love filled eyes as he sipped his tea. He very well knew that she was looking at him, but he chose to be unaffected. After finishing his cup of tea he stood up securely clutching her palms, signalling her to follow him. She stood up ,bidding bye to the old man and they walked hand in hand. She smiled at him all while, while he still remained focused. She couldn’t help it but burst into a laughter rewinding his possessive actions. He looked at her as her hearty laugh filled in the air. She held him closer while enveloping her arms over his. He too smiled heartily appreciating her touch. “Tumhe kab se mujhse itna pyar hua hai Shaurya?”(since when you have started loving me to this extent Shaurya)...she questioned as her eyes moistened sensing the depth of his love. “I don’t know”. Was his honest and innocent reply as he said while colliding his forehead with hers. They continued their walk in complete silence. On reaching a calm spot, he brought her near his bike. “Ok finally..as promised let’s start your riding lesson”..he said while inserting the key. Her eyes bulged out hearing him. “itni khuli jagah pe, koi dekh lega Shaurya, aur agar mein gir gayi toh”(In this public place , I mean are you kidding?...what if someone sees us together, what if I fall )..she popped out her silly questions pouting cutely. “Kya khuli jagah?..log kya driving ghar ke andar karte hai kya?(what do you mean by open space?Do people drive inside their house)..he mocked at her pursing his ever addictive smiled. She replied to the same pouting cutely. “Aww ..golu Molu”..he said while pulling her cheeks with affection. Her eyes popped out hearing him. “Woh kya hai na ki..school ke time se hi muje tumhare cheek pull karne ka bada shauk tha..but mauka abhi hi mila”(you know I always had an urge to pull your cheeks since school days, but now only I got a chance)..he said with his signature smile and wink , watching her epic reaction. She smiled squeezing her eyes hearing him. “Abb madam baithogi, ya mein apni aur bhi wishes poori karun?”(Now would you mind to sit ,or let me fulfil few more wishes)..he said on his sensuous tone enough change the tone of her cheeks. “Besharam”..she lightly hit his chest and sat on the bike , while he too followed the same.

He adjusted her hair creating a space to adjust his chin over her shoulders. Her enchanting fragrance was driving him crazy. Her breaths hitched when his bearded cheeks grazed her soft ones. She looked through the corner of her eyes while he adjusted his face cosily. ‘Hey matarani ‘..she let out a silent prayer when his palms glided over hers, positioning firmly on the handle bars. ‘Toh shuru kare?’(so shall we start?)...he uttered in his sensuous tone enough to vibrate her censor nerves. 'Hmm..’..she whispered like a caged kitten. ‘so here we go'...he said while pushing the ratcheting lever. Her heartbeats thumped endlessly as he guided her to accelerate and the journey began. It was literally heaven, when he moreover embraced her rather than guiding her. He gave her instructions in his ever sexy voice and she followed them like an innocent puppet. His chin never moved an inch from her shoulder, all the while sending shivers down her spine. Each time he uttered something , he made it sure to brush his lips over her cheeks. Her soft cheeks was a temptation that he couldn’t subside. Adjusting his face for a better access, he lightly kissed her cheeks. She got frozen for a moment then. She couldn’t decipher anything as her vocals were blocked with a lump sum amount of air. It took her a few minutes to relax. And not intending to miss the opportunity, he kept on nuzzling on her cheeks. She was getting restless, moreover his ministrations tend to vibrate every single cell of her body. She shot him a look via the rear view mirror. He was more than happy to see her reaction. After making the best use of his tutoring he finally guides her to apply breaks and wind up his extra cozy driving lessons. “Mmm..maza aa gaya”..he blurted out while lazily moving his biceps. “Tum mujhe sikha rahe the ,ya chance pe dance maar rahe the”(you were really guiding me or not)..she said while lightly hitting his biceps. “I hope no one would have caught us riding the bike”...she said as a new sense of fear evoked in her mind. He changed his facial expression suddenly scaring her . “What happened Shaurya?”...she asked worriedly. “I guess your uncle is watching us”...he said building up the tension. Her heartbeats fastened as she hurried to hide behind a nearby tree. He couldn’t control his laughter witnessing her reaction. Being hit with the realisation that it was a prank, she scrunched her nose and approached him. He continued laughing and teasing her, as she chased to beat him blue or black. Tired with the chasing game, she pants heavily and relaxes beneath the tree. While he rests his head on her lap, trying to normalize his breaths. As they exhale in sync, a beautiful silence wraps them as they deeply look into each other’s eyes. Unaware of the surroundings as their eyes start penning down a new story of feelings. An uninvited phone call hinders their moment. She attends the call and exclaims worriedly. He gets up and looks at her all being confused. “What happened?”...he asked while caressing her cheeks. “The results of my final exams are out”...she replied while twisting her eyebrows into a peak. “So why are you so tensed?..your results would be fine”..he assured her. “ Your thoughts always haunted me , don’t know what I have written. What if I didn’t clear the exam?”..she said while biting her nails out of fear. “Yaar Mehak...easy.. Don’t worry..we will check the results now”..he said while taking her phone , browsing for the results. She patiently filled her details and tightly squeezed her eyes sending prayers. “Mehak...open your eyes, your results are really good”..he said while gently patting her cheeks. She opened her eyes and scanned the screen through her eyes, while heaving a sigh of relief. “Ok since your results are good, give me my sweet”..he said while pointing towards his cheek.she rolled her eyes after lightly slapping his cheek...”besharam kahinka”. “what is this haan?..just asked for one kiss right. London mein ladkiyon ki line lag jati thi mujhe kiss karne liye(London beauties would be on queue to kiss me)...he boasted while giving her a fake anger look. His words did have an impact on the possessives hidden inside her. “Then you should have chosen any of them...huh..go and enjoy with your so called london beauties)...she huffed while pushing him aside and started to leave the spot. “Ok fine then..I will go back to Uk”...he replied to tease her and witness her reaction. To his surprise her reaction was not as expected. “Khadoos kahinka... don’t talk to me anymore”..she said as her eyes filled with tears and ran from there. He was at loss of words seeing her reaction. He slapped himself spoiling her mood. And stood there scratching his head , pondering how to pacify her.

She reached home and without confronting anyone, headed towards her room. Plays with her twirls while cutely scolding him in her mind. She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts even while dining along with her family. She very well knew it was her fault as she doesn’t know how to control her temper these days. Still , the mere thought of anyone else ogling at him boiled her blood. She couldn’t do anything to pacify herself. Even her results couldn’t do anything to lift up her mood for the day. Her happiness and sorrow everything mattered around only for him.

Yeh ladke na saare kameene hote hai , bharosa bhi nahi kar sakte hai (these boys can’t be trusted, all are useless, hopeless..they can’t be trusted and are crazy)...huffed Nehal, while hitting the bed with full force. Mehek's eyes popped out hearing her. Without thinking for a moment she blurted out.. ”how come you know that ?”. “Matlab!.. mere itne saalon ki dating experience se mujhe sab pata hai” (I know everything about them as I am much experienced in this field of dating)... replied Nehal as of boasting her flirting talent. “Mein guarantee deti hoon di, agar hamari nazar ek minute inse hati na, toh yeh das das ladkiyon se chipakk jaate Hain (I can assure you sis, these guys would roam behind 10 girls if we miss our attention on them)... said Nehal blurting out her anger while devilishly squeezing her eyes. Mehak reminisced her last encounter with Shaurya and how he appreciated being with his London beauties. Moreover Nehal's words added fuel to her burning fire of jealousy. “Tum Sahi kah rahi ro, total dramebaaz aur badtameez hote hai yeh sab ladke'' (you are right..all these guys are so dramatic and mannerless)... Mehek blurted out thinking about her ever naughty handsome man. Nehal was about to put forth her question as suspicion build up on hearing her sister. She came home after break up with her boyfriend for the month , ready enough to empty a box of tissues and listen to the lectures of her sister full of virtue. But to her surprise, her sweet sister was blurting out, as if she has a lover. “Di Aapko kya hua..kahin pyar waar toh nahi na”(what happened to you sis, guess it some love fever)...asked Nehal while approaching her sister .Mehak stammered and fluttered her eyelids randomly. “ I don’t want to discuss anything, switch off the lights ,am sleepy”..huffed Mehak, speeding up to switch off the lights. Nehal couldn’t pretend to be oblivious of her sister’s change in demeanour. But she chose to control her natter instinct and interrogate later. She deftly got under the blanket. Meanwhile, Mehak pretended to sleep, covering her face under the blanket. Hours passed, and she kept on tossing and turning as sleep was nowhere in vicinity. Their silly fight was bothering her a lot. May be these things do occasionally happen in a relationship. She has often seen Nehal complaining about her boyfriend and reconciling with him the next day.” But why am I comparing my situation with hers? She changes her boyfriend every month. That’s not my case right. He is my first and foremost love. And just within two days we got into fight. What if we fight everyday after our marriage?”..she mumbled nervously. She anxiously swiped her mobile screen. There were no messages, no missed calls. What if he would breakup with me. She resembled a ninny thinking about all those unwanted stuffs. She blinked at the night sky, waiting impatiently for the sunrise. So that she could find a way to meet him. As hours passed, sleep took over her thoughts as she cuddled on her pillow tightly clutching her phone. As the morning rays of sun hit her face, she gently opened her eyes. The first thing she did was to swipe her mobile screen to look for call or message notifications. And she noticed none, aiding to her disappointment. “Mujhse nahi hoga abb..mein hi sorry bolti hoon. Iski toh bachpan se yahi aadat hai, mujhse sorry bulwane ka”.(.I can’t live without talking to him, so I will apologize. And this is his nature since childhood forcing me to apologize always)..she huffed while dialling his number. After a few rings, the call was answered. And before she could say anything, came the reply from the receiver’s end. “Ma’am Shaurya Sir is not home, and he left his mobile before leaving”..replied a male voice. This added more to her worry.”whe..where did he go?”...came her anxious question. “Ji Ma'am.. Airport”..he replied. And her phone slid from her palms and few tear droplets spilled from her eyes. The mere thought of him leaving her, broke her heart into million pieces. She disconnected the call, determined to meet him at the airport. Somehow she dressed up, simultaneously wiping her tear droplets and scrunching her pointed nose.

She rushed to the airport after booking a taxi cab. All the while re watching his status update, she wept those tears oozing out from her eyes. She was anxious, nervous and moreover desperate enough to meet him. Sending silent prayer to her idol to cancel his flight. Her heartbeats followed an unusual rhythm, when she finally reached the airport. She paid the driver in haste and stepped out of the vehicle. In the nick of the moment she spotted him and within seconds he was in her embrace. Where she possessively enveloped her arms around his neck, tip toeing enough to rest her face on his shoulder bone .He was a bit shaken by the sudden bone crush hug, but soon he too securely wrapped his arms around waist enjoying the heavenly feeling. He could hear her sobs and his ear was soaked in the wetness of her tears. “Please don’t go Shaurya, please don’t leave me...please Shaurya..I'm sorry”..she said in-between her sobs. He hugged her more tightly sniffing her fragrance with love. “It feels so good to be in your embrace, so without interrupting let me ask you my jaan why are you in tears”..he acted innocent though he very well knew her reason. “Am sorry for yesterday, I reacted in a childish manner”..she said while holding her ears. “Ok fine..I have accepted your apology, please don’t cry yaar Mehak”..he said while lovingly wiping her tears. “By the way how come did you know that I'm here?”..he asked out of curiosity. “Woh...someone told me, when I phoned you”..she replied while adjusting her hair. “Oh shit...I hope it wasn’t Maa”..he asked out of fear. “Nope, it was a male voice he said that Shaurya sir went to airport and he was telling something else too, but I was in a hurry to meet you before you leave me”..she blurted out like a little kid. “One minute.I mean are you serious?..pagal ladki...you thought that am flying to London..buddhu..I came to just drop my Dad”...he bursted out into laughter imagining her crazy thoughts. While her mouthed shaped into an O, hearing him as he tapped her forehead. She was embarrassed, thinking how stupid she turned out to be. He couldn’t stop laughing at her, while she hit his biceps playfully. “You never thought of calling me right?..then what else should I think?”..she said while scrunching her nose ,in a fake anger tone. “Arey baba..I was busy with Dad yesterday and thought of giving you some time to control your anger. Mujhe kya pata jungli billi ka gussa itni aasani se thand ho ga(how come I know, my wild cat's anger can’t persist for a long time).. he replied while purposefully teasing her. “Don’t lie to me like that huh”..she turned while making a face. “Yaar Mehak...trust me, I thought to surprise you today in the holi ground”...he said while holding his throat, trying his best way out to convince her. “Aaj holi hai!”..she exclaimed while popping out her eyes. “I didn’t even knew that...I mean how can I forget”...she said while biting her tongue. “Everything happens in love Ma'am, by the way ,How can you think about something else, when you are busy 24×7 thinking about me?”...he said while winking at her. She couldn’t find words , rather than simply fluttering her eye lids. “Ok fine, now drop me at home quickly, all might be worried and Nehal will not spare me without her investigation”..she said while quickly clutching his arms. “Subah brush wish kiya, ya aisi hi mujhe dekhne bhaag padi?”(have you brushed your teeth, or you just ignored the same to meet me?)...he said without sparing another golden chance to tease her. She pinched his arms in return, while he hissed playfully.

The first few minutes of their drive was completely immersed in silence. She was busy in her thoughts, while he kept on stealing her glances in between. After thinking for a while, she turned towards him, preparing herself to talk to him.

Hum abb roz aise ladte manate rahenge kya Shaurya? Aage kya?(Are we gonna continue these fights and apologies forever Shaurya. What’s in store for our future?)..she asked as her mind wavered with unusual worries. “Aage kya matlab?.we will get married and have two cute lil kids”..he said as his face glowed with amuse.”No Shaurya”...she replied being annoyed. “Hawww...you want more kids kya?..naughty girl”..he started pulling her leg while playfully passing his comment. “Mazaak mat karo Shaurya...am serious”..she said while pouting angrily.Sensing her tension, he applied breaks and parked alongside the roads. “Mehak...tell me what’s the matter”..he asked with all love, while firmly gripping her palms in assurance. “Shaurya.. actually..in few days, I have to join my Job..and I fear, whether we would be able to meet as usual..so am skeptical whether to take up this job or not “..She said while fondling his palms. “Shhh..listen Mehak.. don’t even dare to think about leaving your job. We can find one way or the other to meet, I”ll manage. Please don’t act silly and I don’t want you to sacrifice your dreams on the cost of our love”..he said while caressing her cheeks. “These things are really new to me and sometimes I tend to muddle up all the emotions. I will try to change gradually, till then please adjust karna Shaurya”...she pleaded with her puppy eyes, as the guilt of their first fight disturbed her.”Shhh..I don’t want to hear anything more. You are speaking as If I have years of experience. We both are mere beginners Mehak, and let’s learn together. And don’t you dare to change yourself. I love the way you are. Am just blessed to love and be loved by love”..he said while affectionately squeezing her palms.,deeply looking into her eyes.She was in awe after hearing him as few droplets of tear dripped from her doe shaped eyes.’Yaar..Mehak .. don’t you dare to shed tears again. And by the way, Am celebrating holi after five years, that too a special one, I hope atleast today I would get some sweet “..he tries to lift up her mood, while playfully nearing her lips. “Will think about it..now keep quiet and continue driving”..she replied while hitting him with her elbow, while he hissed again.

It has been three hours already, since she reached the destination for grand holi party. Though she was completely drenched in colours and water, she couldn’t enjoy anything unlike all these years. Nehal and Sonal were busy pushing her into a puddle of colours, she was so lost in her thoughts that she never knew a pair of intense eyes were fixed on her. As she was about to scold the girl duo, she saw him standing in front of her, unaffected by the water balloons punctured on his body. For heaven’s sake, he was too handsome to be ignored in his traditional white outfit. Her cheeks flushed out of shyness as he blows her a flying kiss. He couldn’t stop devouring her ever tempting features that glistened in the wetness. He signalled her to follow him, while she nods her head in denial pointing towards the girl duo. He huffed being annoyed. Without wasting another round of time, he neared her and they efficiently made an escape from the crowd. He made her back hit the wall, as they found a lone spot. His quick reaction forced her to gasp uncontrollably, while he inhaled tracing his nose onto hers.

Smearing the red colour of love on her cheeks, his eyes beamed with merry. The way his wet palms glided over her blossomed cheeks, send shivers down her spine. His heart beat endlessly as her cheeks vibrated in jet speed. Parting her plump lips in anticipation, she gasped helplessly. His long palms caressed her arm via the material of her damp full sleeves. Cleverly snaking his arm around her waist line, he pulled her closer. Water dripping from his forehead soaked her lips as he never welcomed an inch distance between them. She literally paused respiring then. Passing him a glance full of desire, she fluttered her wet lashes. His ministrations were hallucinating her ,burning every inch of her sanity. “Happy holi Mrs Shaurya khanna to be”.. he said in his ever sexy voice ,plucking the strings of her heartbeats professionally. He moved closer, rubbing his beard on her coloured cheeks. A lone tear escaped her lashes as the new sensation evoked her hidden emotions. His lips traversed the whole length of her cheeks leaving a sensuous kiss beneath her chin. That was enough to melt her being in the flicker of a second. She jerked immediately being hit with reality. Oh my god..that was new, his lips literally created magic on her cheeks. She pursed her lips tightly reminiscing the feeling of his lips on her cheeks. His touch created a heat wave, warming the wetness succumbing her body. The feeling of love is one of god's beautiful creations. None can deny the fact once you have experienced the same. And the way her man Shaurya is leaving her baffled with his signature ministrations of love is priceless. She looked deeply into his eyes. He had always been splendidly generous in submerging her in his ocean of love. He could set her heart on fire, even with a trail of his finger nails For the first time, she had an urge to kiss him, but she lacked courage to make a bold move then. May be the intoxication of love, or the cooling effect being completely drenched in the coloured waters, or the milieu filled with the heat of his kiss.. something added to her mirth. Forcefully gluing her feet into the mire ready to welcome his touch of love. He was ready to mooch his time and devour her with his eyes till eternity. He couldn’t find a single verse in this universe to describe what he felt for her. There is certainly an invisible spark that ignited the intensity of their love. He bent his head to place another intense filled kiss on her cheek, cautiously grazing it with the tip of his nose. She squeezed her eyes gently, caressed his arms with her palms. “Mehak”...calls out Sonal . Enough to startle the duo drowning in their moment of love. Both of them adjust their positions quickly. Her breaths were still not under control as she giggled hearing his cute curse for spoiling their moment. She was about to leave, gesturing with her eyes. He never wanted to let her go, as he hugged her passionately, placing a sensuous kiss on her exposed shoulder line. She bit her lips , cajoling his neck with the same passion.And they part ways immediately after sharing their inevitable beary hug.

Edited by dwriter - 4 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hayee aaj chand kahase nikla 🥳

Thank you so much muaaaaahshinubaby😘😘😘😘💃💃💃💃

Res

Awesome awesome awesome shinu baby mazaa aagaya full romantic chapter loved it

Kya tease kartha hi use then I thought he may call her but no n she assumed that he really went to meet his butterflies 😁😁😜

Yeh sonal ko bhi abhi aana tha ek puppy dedeta but na koi bath nahi next chapter me one strong kiss hojaye 😜😜🙈🤓n finally madam pass bhi hogayi 😁

Beautifully written dear

I really loved this love story I like these types of stories 🙈😋💞

Next time jaldi Dena update pls pls voh bhi hot hot romance n don't end this holi scenes here pls continue n give us beautiful moments just like the show 😜😜

Lots of love and hugs take care n update soon n thanks for the pm 🤗

Edited by Anuteja10 - 4 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Res...

Yay update

Unres...

Thank you so much for the update..

Wow shaurya akhir mehek ke mu se wo bulwahi liya...jo wo sunna chahta hai😊... godi me uthake blackmailing 🤣... and when teaching her to ride the bike...kya chance pe dance mara majnu Khanna 😃😉 they already have their first small fight and mehek bechari ran to airport to stop shaurya... and end me their lovey dovey moments at holi☺️

As usual well written chapter...totally loved it...

Thanks for the pm... next chapter jaldi chahiye...😁

Edited by friendlyghost08 - 4 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Res😊

Unres😊

Wow wow wow wow.... Look u has given us update... .thanks alot Shinu.... U updated after so long.... Despite of ur hectic schedule n health.... U still managed to give us update.... Thanks alot for such a long update.... I am sure it must hv releived most of readers hunger😉😉😉😉😉😉. Update is amazingly beautiful ....cute Mehrya nok jhoks.... Shaurya leaving no chance to tease her.... And Mehek also able to confess her love .. ...and she should also make a bold move..... She can also give back to him😉😉😉😉😉😉. I am eagerly waiting for next update.... Hope it will come soon.... But see ur comfort ....i will wait for it patiently😉😉😉😉. Thanks for the PM😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by AD04 - 4 years ago
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful updated loved it❤️

Thanks for the update Shinu😚❤️

Reading your story like reading a magical tale, you described each and every emotion beautifully 👏

After these months are passed, still your update shows continuity 👏

You're my one of favourite writer ❤️

Mehak confessed her love and all thanks to Shaurya because of his antics finally he heard those magical words from Mehak's mouth😍

I imagining them by reading your story😁😭

One request we want frequent updates🙋😂😜

Please consider our wish 😁