Update aaj aayegi..😳😉😆
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
❤️
Hola dearies... 🤗
Am ashamed...emoji..😉

Updating this one after ages...
Can't believe this is happening because few minutes back my word document got corrupted😕
Thankfully my phone didn't ditch me this time.

Hope you all won't be annoyed reading this long chapter.

Please do ignore typos and errors..
Do let me know if you liked it or not..😃

Enough of my blabbers...

Here it is...

Chapter 10

The continuous ringing of her phone brought her back to reality. She gasped and wiped the lone tear that traversed all the way from her cheeks to her collarbone. Her lips trembled as the word love escaped from her mouth after a sigh. She turned nd moved towards her bed. His name flashed on her mobile screen when she lifts her phone. Her heart beats rose for a moment then. The vibration sound produced a trembling effect on her palms, measuring the wavelength of her heart beats. She gulped saliva and answered his call.
Shaurya: "Hello ...hello Mehak". Thank god yaar.. Kya hua tha?(what happened ). Why didn't you pick my call? I have been trying since three hours.
[He heaves a sigh the very moment she answered his call. Her nostrils attracted to the same like a magnet. His worried tone emphasised the value of her life. Her breaths were mandatory for her survival moreover inevitable for his existence. Her breaths lilted continuously. The feeling was new and priceless for her. Struggling with her mind she stood mum feeling his breaths. He awaited for her answer quite long. Sensing her silence he was more worried for her.]
Shaurya: Mehak...are you there? Ghar mein sab teekh hai kya? (Is everything fine at your end). Kuch toh bolo Mehak. (say something). Are you ok?
[His desperateness and worry echoed in her ears. She couldn't utter a single word rather than shedding few tear droplets. Those droplets expressed her melting desire feeling content with his love. The feeling was divine, much difficult to express and next to impossible to suppress. She was in a dilemma what to answer him. She was not ok..not at all fine since the day he proposed her. She is such a laggard when it comes to justifying and understanding one's feelings. Now when love has blossomed in her very small cubby hole of mind she is mumbling to express the same. May be still she is not sure to name this feeling love or a mere infatuation..or some momentary impact of hormones. Garnering some strength she intended to share her feelings with him. Thinking he is the best one to judge, understand and guide her.]

Mehak: Ha..ha.ha..hello Shaurya. Woh..woh..mein..

[She stammers accompanied by the drying of her throat. Sweat drops adorned her forehead. She wiped her forehead and cheeks umpteen times with her shivering palm. Otherside he was releived then after hearing her voice. Still her stammering vocals disturbed him. He was more than eager to know about her whereabouts.]
Shaurya: Kya hua Mehak?(What happened). You ok?
Mehak: Woh..mujhe..woh..( I am...actually). Mujhe na..mujhe..pp..kuch nahi( nothing)
Shaurya : Dekho meri BP math badhao. (don't raise my hypertension level).
Mehak: Woh mujhe na bas neend aa rahi thi. Chalo bye goodnight. (Actually..am feeling sleepy..ok bye then good night)
Shaurya: H..h ..hello...
[Without waiting for his response she disconnected call and heaved a deep sigh literally thanking her stars. "tu kya badbadaane jaa rahi thi Mehak"..(What were you going to disclose to him)..she exclaimed reminiscing her stupidity. Otherside this poor gentleman couldn't get anything from her gesture of abruptly ending the call. Adjusting his twisted brow he quietly approached his room , pouting like a child.]

She badly needed some peace of mind. But Shaurya Khanna was so adamant to leave her sensible heart. She thought to herself while pacing the balcony. Sleep was nowhere in vicinity.Even the cool breeze embraced her in a manly gesture. Otherside he was sneezing nd had hicupps simultaneously. Unbeknowst of the reason poor guy was drinking water accordingly. Never he knew his first love is deeply engrossed in his thoughts, ultimately being the reason for his hicupps.
She was turning crazy thinking about him. The starlit sky painted his smile, the fluttering curtains reverberated his voice, the air around her spread his manly perfume. It was a heavenly feeling as she leaned on the railing leaving short breaths sensing Goosebumps all over her body. Her juicy lips moistened, does fluttered, cheeks adorned with deep pink blush, enhanced with the most innocent and shy smile in the world. A pure bliss when the most innocent bud blossomed into the flower of love. She let out a hearty laugh relishing the best sweet of her life till date..'love'. Yearning a noisy cough from her neighbour in response she soundly enters her room controlling her smile. Hitting the bed with all her might she tightly holds the pillow pressing her face on it to hide her blush literally. Lost in her dreamy world she steps into a deep slumber.

The morning rays of the sun filled the room with its vibrant energy offering warmth for a beautiful flower to open its petals. She opened her eyes with a bright smile, ruffling her smooth long tresses she jumped out of her bed nearing the dresser. Only to adorn that deep pink blush of hers. Rounds of Humming, twisting and twirling..finally she gets into the washroom. Otherside Mr Shaurya Khanna was busy with his morning sprint listening the latest romantic number. A change to be noted, almost 100+ romantic songs entered his playlists since the reunion. A sheepish smile always adorned his face resembling the romantic heroes of the decade. The love bubbles popped in his heart adding a lil charm to this young business man. It was customary for him to halt every two minute to check whether his lady love is online or not. This was the tenth time his lips curved into an annoyed pout seeing her offline. "kal toh baat bhi nahi kar rahi thi, abhi tak offline bhi hai, yeh ladki bahut ajeeb hai" ( yesterday she abruptly ended the call, and till now she is offline too, such a strange girl she is)..he mumbled like an annoyed child. What follows is his continuous attempts of dialling her number. He could pacify himself with the dialer tone alone as the person at the receiving end was out of coverage area. Exactly his lady love was out of coverage area..playing with the soap lather and bubbles busy with her shower. After almost 15 attempts he gave up and resumed his jog scrunching his nose. Wrapped in a towel she steps out of the washroom humming a romantic number. Tiptoeing towards her bed preparing herself to blush more seeing his missed calls. Her teeth grazed her lips enhancing her embarassment. Suppressing her shy smile she gets ready for the day. She could spot his reflection in the mirror showing thumbs up for her look. With her ever winning smile she turned back only to realise that it was just her imagination. Descending the stairs like a naughty child she greets her family at the dining table.
She smiled all the while like a fool munching the hot paranthas. All were happy to see her smiling heartily. The breakfast table filled with the funny convos of the sharma family. Amidst the noises she was still lost in her own world..precisely her new world. But she was busy doing some serious job too..Writing his name umpteen times on her platter with the gravy. Blushing and erasing it simultaneously. Otherside, Two pair of eyes were fixed on a handsome guy, who was busy gawking at his phone every now and then with twisted brows. Well the owners of those detective eyes were Karuna maa and Nanz. And the suspected victim was undoubtedly the one down with love fever, Shaurya. Hic..hic..his hicupps erased the persisting silence. The two elder ladies were busy patting his back as he drank water. "Itna kaun soch raha hai tumhare baare mein" ( who is engrossed in your thoughts shaurie)..questioned Nanz. Shaurya gave a confused look. " Aise kyun ghoor raha hai..ek ghante se yahan baithe hai apne phone mein doobkar..aur kuch khaye bina hitchki bhi aa rahe hai"(why are you staring like that..for the past one hour you are here stuck with your phone..and without having food you are getting hicupps too)..Nanz questioned mixing suspicion and sarcasm. " shayad woh soch rahi hogi"(maybe she is thinking about me)...he murmured hiding his blush beneath his bearded cheeks. " Kaun? "(who)...questioned Nanz. N..n...nothing..no one...he mumbled trying to hide his embarassment and quickly grabbed a sandwich planning an escape from the dining area. "Wait a minute Shaurie"...voiced his sweet mother. "You are not going back to UK?...Harish ji said that you are joining Khanna group...what happened beta?"...she added with concern. "Yes maa..I'll be joining dad shortly..and will be here with you all"...he reciprocated with a sweet smile holding her arms. "Pehle toh london jane keliye bahut utaavale hote the..hamari toh koi kadar hi nahi thi..sach sach bolo badmaash baat kya hai" ( earlier you were much excited for your dream job in London ..you were not bothered about us, tell me truth naughty..what's the actual matter).. Nanz asked suspiciously staring at him. "Aww..meri sweet Nanz..kisne kaha mujhe aapki kadar nahi hai..I love you ...mein abb India chodke kahi nahi jayega" (Awww..my sweet Nanz..who said I don't care about you..I love you..and am not going to leave India).. he said while tightly hugging the elderly lady. " Tu zyada maska mat laga..mein achi tarah jaanti hoon tujhe..jab se tu apne woh reunion se wapis aaya na ...tabse dekh rahi hun..kuch toh gadbadh hai...pehle khadoos bana phirta tha..abb toh susheel ban gaya"( you don't start buttering..I know you very well..your behaviour is so weird after your reunion.. earlier you were arrogant but now you became so naive)..added Nanz while rigorously pulling his cheeks. He pouted cutely unable to fetch her a reply. " Tu mat batana hamein..ham khud samajh lenge" ( You don't tell us..ok..we'll find it ourselves)..said Nanz while playfully slapping him. He smirked and left without answering them, leaving them perplexed.

She was lost in her dreamy thoughts and behaved as if the real world never existed for her. She couldn't find a stationary position, like a carefree bird she wandered all around . She blushed getting notified by his calls and messages every minute. But she tried her best to tease him without replying. She craved to hear his voice , maybe her shyness overpowered her temptation. Otherside he was getting restless turning more worried for her. Hours passed, the same game between them continued. The sun was ready to set indicating it has been almost 24hours they have parted. His desperateness had a marginal hike. "woh toh sirf mujhe dost kahti hai...par mere liye woh mere jaan hai..I"ll go mad without meeting her"..he muttered while grabbing the bike keys. Leaving a sigh, he controlled his mind and determined to meet her the very moment by hook or crook. Without wasting much time he rode to Delhi 6. The fresh bud of love Mehak was still in daze. She wished to step cautiously on the linoleum of love. She pondered for a while to macadamize her feelings effectively. This wasn't anymore a joke for her. Every passing minute made it much difficult to debilitate her emerging feelings. Without thinking twice she descended the stairs grabbing her scooter keys heading towards her favourite temple, exactly to get a hint to solve the complex puzzle of her heart and mind.

A warm breath fell on her exposed back, sending shivers down her spine as she stood infront of the deity folding her palms. She gasped while opening her does being startled. Holding her breaths she looked back to find him standing there with his ever charming smile. She blinked her eyes umpteen times trying her best to ensure he is there for real. He snapped his fingers across her face, breaking her trance. "tu..tu..tum..tum yahan kya kar rahe ho"...(you..you ..what are you doing here?)...she asked with a cute pout controlling her heaving breaths. "arey yeh kya baat hui...mein bhi mandir main mannat maangne aaya hoon" (hey what's this...am also here in temple to offer prayers)...he said while folding his arms across his chest adorning his face with amuse. "Tum toh pehle kabhi mandir nahi jate the ...Delhi Mein aur bhi kitne mandir hai..tumhe sirf yahin aana tha kya?" ( you never used to visit temple...and otherwise also there are many temples in Delhi..why have you chosen this one in particular?)...she blabbered while tensely looking around as she feared whether she'd be caught with him by anyone closely acquainted with her family. Studying her fear he moved closer to her with his sheepish grin. " haan...I came to this temple in particular to meet you coz I was turning desperate to see you...happy?" ..he said in his sensuous tone, his breaths ultimately soothing her tensed face. She heaved feeling his breath, rolled her eyes to find that few passer-by were giving them a suspicious look. "please keep distance..all are gawking at us"...she whispered audible enough for him. He chuckled seeing her uneasiness and took few steps backwards. " Now tell me why you didn't answered my calls and messages?..you angry with me?"..he asked being bit serious changing his facial expression. She answered him expressing her denial by simply nodding her head. "I was coming to your house..but on the way caught your glimpse..nd followed you till here"..he narrated like a cute lover boy. Her eyes popped out hearing him. "Mere ghar kyun aa rahe the?..kisine dekh liya tho?..kya jawab doge?"(why you were paying a visit to my home..what will happen if someone sees you..what would you reply to them)...she inquired while scrunching her already reddened nose." Kya jawab doonga matlab(what will I answer.. mean?)..you tell them na am your friend..don't you?"...he said while smiling wickedly stressing the word 'friend'. "But he is no more your friend"..her inner voice hollered. She looked at him without blinking her eyes fearing as if he knew the top secret of her life till date..about her first love. She feared her soul resembling a mirror that is more than desperate enough to reflect her feelings for this young man. His handsome face sparkled in her pupils. She stood mum scanning his handsome face. Well what could she name that tingling effect in her tummy, while meeting him after almost 24 hours. At times the feelings are so, that is those are much difficult to express or interpret. Even gestures couldn't do any justice for the same. And she being an infant in her new world of love and romance, she felt being alienated from the same every passing minute. The moving crowd grazed her shoulder making her fall on his arms. A pure moment of bliss to be in his arms for a moment. Sending shivers down her spine as he carefully gripped her waist. His palms perfectly fitting her curves. Her pleated hair caressing his beard. His nose grazing her hairline sniffing her addictive fragrance. He could feel her breaths falling on his chest via the button holes. His ears could feebly hear her babel. Her gasps literally wiggled. Her delicate curves levitated his palms as his burning desire to hold her in his arms flickered like a locale of romance. Vibrating even the most sensitive nerve of hers in glaring colours, vividly sensational. He never loosened his grip fearing to lose the hold of her lubricious body. Within a flicker of a second he loosened his grip, being alarmed about his image. She got startled on hearing the ringing bells. Letting out a gasp she looked up and mouthed him a sorry. She was blushing endlessly and that made him chuckle more. "Kya ham kahin baithke baat kare"(shall we sit somewhere and talk)...he asked witnessing her uneasiness. She was more than happy to spend some lone time with him, hiding her excitement and embarassment she agreed with him.
They sat beneath the tree, wrapped in the air that sniffed the scent of fresh betel leaves. Something was pulling them back, to trigger a conversation. He was busy admiring her features while she even feared to steal his glance at once. Feeling the cool breeze that sat close to each other, grazing their shoulders. He started the conversation and planned to stay mum as usually she won't let him talk anything. But to his surprise he could hear only her short replies to his questions. She was kind of lost, in her own dreamy world. He was getting restless and worried seeing her silence, fearing she would get bored with him and would leave him anytime soon. Imagining about the consequences his lips curved into a cute pout. Like an innocent school boy he narrated the day's event...from his desperateness,hicupps...and finally his Nanz investigation. She just smiled at him like a crazy admirer and pulled his cheeks feeling awe with his cuteness. Her heart resembled a violin and her heart beats its string, which only he could play. Her flushed cheeks tempted him to the core. But poor guy had to control his exaggerated wild imaginations. He had to wait patiently to open her heart and find a permanent place there. He was curious to know why she was mum then, still restrained himself. Her gaze was fixed on the changing shades of the night sky. He had got his favourite business, that is to gawk at his lady love without any hindrance or restrictions. Leaning on the tree trunk, folding his knees across his chest, he kept on admiring her. Though he couldn't hear her sweet chirpy voice, still he felt content and blessed owing a chance to admire her. She has got that magic to pull him towards her everytime. Everytime he would look at her, he would identify something new about her. And today she looked no less than a princess of some fairy tale, lost in her dreamy world,quenching his desire with that beautiful blush and craving smile. For her, she was taking time to get accompanied to this new array of change in her. From the rush of adrenaline, to thumping heartbeats, to those pleasure giving goose bumps.
They both got startled when the priest came and patted their shoulders alarming them about the time for the temple's closure. "Omg..its 9:00"...she exclaimed worried while peeping onto her wrist watch. Though flabbergasted by the sudden realization they both were quick to vacate , descending the stairs in unison. He offered to accompany her, concerned about her safety. She quickly accepted his suggestion, bubbles of excitement popped in her heart then. He followed her a scooter, as she drove back to paranthe wali gali. The tickling sensation offered by the cool breeze made her laugh out her heart. Watching him through the rear view mirror made her blush more. She was so lost in her world that she forgot to stop him, and thus he followed her till Sharma Niwas. Humming her favourite song she parks the vehicle and gets shocked to see him behind her flashing a big smile. "Tu..tum...yahan kyun aaye...mera peecha karta...gali ke baahar chod sakte the na.."(Why you came here following me?..you might have stopped near that street)..she uttered being puzzled scrunching her nose. "Hawww"...that was his priceless expression. "Ok..now don't look at me..like that..I accept that its my fault...now please go from here fast"..she said in a hurry waving at him. While with his signature smile he waved back at her slowly and neared his bike. She waited there to bid him bye. To her surprise he turned back and started nearing her. "Now what?"...she blabbered bringing up a worried expression, fearing any moment someone from her family or neighbourhood would see her with him. "I'm joining our family business tomorrow..wish me good luck Mehak"...he said in his peaceful tone putting his best smile. Her heart wavered seeing his innocence. She stood mum and pondered.. "that means he would be busy from there on..how she's gonna meet him regularly then..she was such an idiot to waste hours in the temple without talking a word with him". She curved her lips displaying her annoyance in a cute pout. "Toh abhi bata rahe ho..pehle kyun nahi bataya.. mein kaise..."(so your telling me now..why you haven't told me before..how will)...she swallowed the last words as she was about to say how difficult it will be for her to spend the day without meeting him. He couldn't judge properly what she meant to say. But he was damn sure, she"ll be going to miss him. "You didn't give me the chance"..he mused. She struggled for words to answer him. The next moment she was shocked watching her elder chaachu stepping out the house. Without wasting a second she signalled him to make an escape and he silently obeyed her.
The night wasn't easy for her. She was tossing and twisting on her bed, cuddling the pillow umpteen times. Ridden with guilt for not wishing him for his new beginnings. She knew very well that Sleep won't enter her forbidden premises without talking to him. She was embarassed at the same time nervous to talk with him. Pondering for a while, she messaged him. And their casual chats began. She was cautious about masking her feelings, while he tried his best to maintain a comfort level for her. They couldn't get enough of them. And their chats continued endlessly till sleep took over. The next two days were much hectic for Shaurya. He hardly gets some time to peep in to his phone. And every time he used to leave a short message enquiring about her well being. Their late night chats came to halt then. Though he used to ponder about her during wee hours, still he didn't get time to have a word with her. Other side, the fresh bloom of love Mehak, resembled a bird without wings. she was turning more crazy for him. Pillows, wall, mirror...poor non living things ought to listen to her blabbers and complaints, as she imagined them to be her handsome man. She used to blabber endlessly like an annoyed wife reading his short messages, but none could think how impatiently she waited for his calls and messages. Her life was completely upside down without meeting him. Her feelings grew stronger by every passing second. How crazy is the feeling of love..she realized in these two days. Two days meant two decades for her. His words about love wandered in her mind. At present she was actually getting into the skin if all those feelings expressed and explained by him. It was heavenly when she intepreted the soulful meaning of his touch, gestures, care, concern and longing in his eyes.

It was the fourth day, since they have parted. Life wasn't easy for both of them these days. Though their feelings were new, they nurtured them with care.That's how soul to soul connections are. As she was leaning against the balcony window sipping her evening chai, her ringtone awakened her restless mind. She literally jumped near the bed to answer the call. Life evoked her soul hearing his voice. "Mehak its been four days..since we have met...can we meet today"...he asked with almost love. Aah it melted her. Even she was dying to meet him. She couldn't explain to what extent she longed to talk with him. "We'll meet now"..came her quickly reply and he was overwhelmed with joy hearing her. "Will meet in xyz park near highway"...she added building his surprise. This meeting was much needed for her to respire further. Leaving a deep sigh they both hung up the call in unison.

It has been two hours since they have met. After sharing some formal greetings they walked along the banks of the highway.Meanwhile a speedy vehicle passed by them. She made it quick to pull him towards her from the edge and cling into his arms as her life depended on him. They shared a deep eyelock as he sensed the concern in her eyes and she was pouring out something more, something special, divine and magical.He could notice a visible change in her demeanour. Her eyes narrated a different story. He very well knew how his proximity has affected her ever since their first meeting. But he had no idea to what extent his presence mattered her. There was an invisible spark in her eyes reflecting her soul. The way she was fidgeting the length of her scarf, the twisty curve on her plump lips, her continuously vibrating swollen cheeks, the contractions of her little nose, swaying eyebrows, fluttering lashes..and that ounce of saliva that traversed the whole length of her throat, freezing her vocal cords for a visible time period, everything appeared before him like a mirage. When the first column of sweat dripped from her forehead he was quick enough to gently grab her shoulders. "You ok...Mehak?"..he muttered with a sheepish grin. He could see a glint of love in her adorable eyes. "Is she in love with me?"..his inner voice hollered unable to hold back his excitement. At any cost he need to ensure the same, he badly wanted to hear those three magical words from her. He had been waiting patiently for this moment since long.
Her heaving breaths were not in her control. She licked her trembling lips intending to answer him. She wasn't sure how the things were going to proceed further. He slowly drifted away his palms from her shoulder. She was baffled, perplexed and extremely nervous. It was more than impossible to hide her feelings any more. She couldn't ignore her heartbeats that bet endlessly for him. Her feelings resembled a volcano waiting impatiently for its eruption. Leaving her absolutely clueless about the extreme dynamics and reach of this feeling called love, which is now capable of controlling and regulating ever her minute sensory nerves. With an immediate effect, she held his hands with her shivering ones. He was flabbergasted then. "tu..tumhare haath bahut thande hai..tum teekh ho na Mehak"(your hands are cold..are you fine Mehak?)...he asked pouring out his concern. She took a deep breath contracting her diaphragms to the extreme. "woh...wo...Shaurya..main...mu.. mujhe..mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"( actually.. I.. I..I wanna say something to you Shaurya)..she whispered audible enough to him. "Haan..bolo Mehak"(yes .. tell me Mehak)..he said in his infamous sensuous tone enough to melt her. Fizzz!, bubbles of excitement traversed all the way from her tummy to her vocals. "...mmm...mu...mujhe..mujhe na ho gaya hai" (something happened to me)..she muttered when his hot breaths plunged into her nostrils. On hearing her, his inner self roared with happiness, as the crowd would do when the master blaster hits a century. Hiding his desperateness and desire , he naughtily wished to play along. "Kya Hua?..Kahin tumhe bukhaar toh nahi?" ( What happened?..are you down with fever?)...he questioned putting best-efforts to hide his smile. Her does bulged out hearing him, still she chose to be calm nd simply denied the same by nodding her head. She was struggling to find words to express herself. But her nervousness and fear overpowered her words. "Mujhe bhi wahi Hua...jo tumhe Hua hai"(What happened to you..the same happened to me also)...she said feeling elated thinking that he'd catch her hint. His eyes grew wider in amuse, but he swiftly twisted his eyebrows retaining his confused expression. "tumhare liye kitna aasaan tha...gulab jamun moo pe ghusa diya, aur bol diya" (how easy it was for you..you just placed that Gulab jamun in my mouth and confessed).. she murmured annoyingly making a puppy face. He chuckled hearing her. "Mein samjha nahi..Mehak.. can you briefly explain it?"...he reciprocated implementing his smart move. "I can't sleep, eat, walk, sit, or stand properly... hamesha tumhari khayaal aa jati hai (always dream about you)..24 ghante tumhare baare mein sochti hoon(24hours am busy in your thoughts)...tum se baat nahi kar payi toh ghutan hoti hai.(I feel suffocated if am unable to talk with you)..tumhe dekh ke bina chain nahi aati (I feel restless without meeting you)...abhi bhi nahi samjha na (even now you didn't understand right)"... She spoke in a single breath, opening up her heart as her eyes floated in the brim of tears. He stood mum hearing her. His heart warming smile decorated his lips. "OMG!"..he exclaimed while lightly brushing his hair in excitement. She stood there mealy mouthed, while he resembled a mannequin lost in her dreamy eyes. The gush of love embraced them in its blanket. His eyes sparkled with tears of joy, emphasising his existence has got reason. Her eyes flooded, wetting her red cheeks. He couldn't hold it anymore and swiftly embraced her. She wrapped her arms around him, tightly clutching the material of his shirt. He could feebly hear her sobs, as her ears rested on his chest. Gently caressing her hairs with all love, he rested his lips on her hairline for a long time, as of comforting her. This moment was truly magical and different for both of them.Even his goose bumps twinned with hers. Falling in love resembled a heavenly feeling. While his protective arms were wound around her, her possessive ones cajoled him. The new wave of love has breathed life into their souls. This hug doesn't resembled their usual parting hugs anymore. It was full of longing, love, passion , madness and magic.

#Precap#
Undoubtedly mehryalicious😆☺️❤️
Bura na maano holi hai...😉

Edited by dwriter - 5 years ago
abn0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Speechless..👏.
What a beauty of words...its so poetic..you are really great writer.😛.

How beautifully written the emotions of first love for both of them.

Thru your story..u r giving real justice to Mehrya chemistry, while reading your stories I was like..watching, feeling them in front of me..

You are actually a very sentimental, emotional, lovable n pure person..that is why you can think n creat such a beautiful stories..

I love u for this...

Pls keep writing...you are amazing person..

With Love
Manasvi
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot updating this chapter Shinu, reading this story even I'm felt magical, super talented you're especially expressing Shaurya and Mehak povs😳.
This is long chapter for you, for Mehryan like me this is choti chapter😉.
All these things like I'm watching Mehrya in real. Love filled chapters
Finally hogaya🤣 i mean Mehak love confessions
And the Mehrya's previous hug☺️
Thank you for the pm Shinu.
Precap -holi😳
Please another update jaldi dho na ok
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the much awaited update Shinu😛😛😛
I just loved it... N u hv beautifully written the feelings of mehrya they are going through😛😛😛
Shaurya too caught by his nanz n ma... It was cute leg pulling session of shaurya. N on other side mehek is in her dream land. 😉
Mehek was cursing her why she didnt talk in temple... But their meeting in park was so lovely which finally made to confess her feelings... Awww n their hug
It was totally mehrillicious update shinu... I have one request...we all have seen desperate shaurya... But i really wanna c desperate mehek here... Is it possible here... I guess so it is possible. Do consider it if it is possible in this story😛
I am eagerly waiting for next... Continue soon please... 😛
Thanks for the PM😛