Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
very nice update.
beautifully potrayed meheks feelings.
please uopdate soon.
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update, after long time you updated thank you Shinu chan showing mercy on poor mehryans like me 🤣
Mehak feeling restlessness like who is the one proposing him . Shaurya isn't in restlessness after proposal infact he lives in dreams of Mehak.
Because of Shaurya Mehak doesn't eat gulab jamoons 🤣and hiding about Shaurya and his proposal from her dear friend sonal😆.
Your version of Shaurya is so sweet so he didn't disturbed her by calling or meeting her because of her exams.
P.s ~ please don't take too much time Shinu🤗 (for updates)
Edited by kamali870 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Thanks a lot for reading and leaving your valuable fb Anu di...🤗
As said before..the update is more about Mehak than mehrya..
I strongly feel that this update was not up to the mark..
Well thanks a lot for being patient enough..nd liking this story..
Hope I may be able to do complete justice to the upcoming chapters..

Plz don't apologize di...
Update maangna aapka hakk hai...
I wish to update soon...
If time permits will not delay much...
Love you too..❤️
Hope you're feeling better now..plz take care

you will do justice dear I know that
Bas ab quick updates dedo
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the long awaited update
After reading this update a song strike in my mind "pehla pehla pyar hai...pehli pehli baar hai"😳
So mehek realized its more that fdship between them and waited for his call bt he didn't want to disturb her during exam..so sweet...
Mehek's restlessness took her to km...
And finally they meet...bt why she again run away...itne dino ke baad mila..kahi bethke baate karte dono..😛
Loved the chapter...thanks for the pm. .plzz continue soon
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meheks

very nice update.

beautifully potrayed meheks feelings.
please uopdate soon.

Thanks a lot for reading nd leaving ur fb Meheks...😛
Glad that you liked it..
Will try to update soon.
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamali870

Lovely update, after long time you updated thank you Shinu chan showing mercy on poor mehryans like me
🤣

Mehak feeling restlessness like who is the one proposing him . Shaurya isn't in restlessness after proposal infact he lives in dreams of Mehak.
Because of Shaurya Mehak doesn't eat gulab jamoons 🤣and hiding about Shaurya and his proposal from her dear friend sonal😆.
Your version of Shaurya is so sweet so he didn't disturbed her by calling or meeting her because of her exams.
P.s ~ please don't take too much time Shinu🤗 (for updates)

Apologies for keeping you all waiting..Kamali.
Thanks a lot for reading and leaving ur fb...🤗
Yep..Shaurya is bit sweet here..may be because of his age.
Will definitely try to update soon..
Thanks a lot for being patient.
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

you will do justice dear I know that

Bas ab quick updates dedo

Iss baar pakka koshish karoongi di..
Bas aap jaldi se teekh ho jao..
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Thank you so much for the long awaited update

After reading this update a song strike in my mind "pehla pehla pyar hai...pehli pehli baar hai"😳
So mehek realized its more that fdship between them and waited for his call bt he didn't want to disturb her during exam..so sweet...
Mehek's restlessness took her to km...
And finally they meet...bt why she again run away...itne dino ke baad mila..kahi bethke baate karte dono..😛
Loved the chapter...thanks for the pm. .plzz continue soon

Am sorry that you all had to wait long...
Thanks a lot reading and leaving your valuable fb Lima behen...🤗
Yup...pehla pehla pyar hai...😆
@bold: Because she was shy...ladki ko kuch kuch hone laga...😆
Glad that you liked it...
Will try my best to continue soon.
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Man! I was just avoiding this story since a long time because of the fact that it's a full fledged story with which I'm always skeptical to attach to for two main reasons: a) What if I'm able to come back and complete it; b) What if writer never comes back to complete it. But but but, the title finally lured me into reading this beautiful story set on the backdrop of school reunion, Dehradun and friendship. The mere thought of reunion elates me for no specific reason. Perhaps I miss the feeling of sitting on my favourite bench in class and stare outside the windows while some teacher gives some lectures I'm not interested in on a cold winter morning. Those were my memories with my school. On a personal level will never like to attend a school reunion because I was never attached to any of those people but surely would love to spend some time on my favourite bench. Never mind, coming back to the story, gosh! It's so vivid that I could actually feel everything from rain drops to cool breeze, from bike ride to train journey. Everything! Now that their story is finally begun, can you please still include those friends at some point of time and also the essence of nostalgia. Please! Also, do update soon. And, do you have any more stories? As in some completed ones? Would love to read em when I have some free time. Thank you for this one. Loving it!
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetChilliGirl

Man! I was just avoiding this story since a long time because of the fact that it's a full fledged story with which I'm always skeptical to attach to for two main reasons: a) What if I'm able to come back and complete it; b) What if writer never comes back to complete it. But but but, the title finally lured me into reading this beautiful story set on the backdrop of school reunion, Dehradun and friendship. The mere thought of reunion elates me for no specific reason. Perhaps I miss the feeling of sitting on my favourite bench in class and stare outside the windows while some teacher gives some lectures I'm not interested in on a cold winter morning. Those were my memories with my school. On a personal level will never like to attend a school reunion because I was never attached to any of those people but surely would love to spend some time on my favourite bench. Never mind, coming back to the story, gosh! It's so vivid that I could actually feel everything from rain drops to cool breeze, from bike ride to train journey. Everything! Now that their story is finally begun, can you please still include those friends at some point of time and also the essence of nostalgia. Please! Also, do update soon. And, do you have any more stories? As in some completed ones? Would love to read em when I have some free time. Thank you for this one. Loving it!

Omg...this just made my day SCG.
Thanks a lot for making up your mind to read this story...nd leaving ur valuable fb.
Feeling blessed to hear your kind words...
Glad that you could feel everything...
Will definitely try to keep the nostalgia intact..
Friends would definitely make their entry nd exit as nd when necessary..
But focus will be more on mehrya..
Will definitely try to update soon

Am overwhelmed to hear that you would like to read my stories..
Well this is my first nd only full fledged story for the time being...
Actually I am planning to write a new one too...
You can find my little contributions like OS nd TS in the Archive mansion index under my UN.
Do peep in there...you"ll find lots of beautiful stories by our talented writers.

Once again thanking you for reading nd appreciating my work.