Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: josejen

Those moments are more precious and close to my heart 😳 ❤️.

Yes jenne u r right moments spent wid hubby before marriage always have a precious place in heart😳
I thought fun during wedding so I confused as every wedding have a lot of fun😆
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shinu shinu what to say about the updates. First my apologies for not giving feedback on 6th chapter. I was quite busy.
6th chapter
Just loved reading your updates. The way shaurya being total majnu wala nature and mehek os not sure about herself. Poor guy ready to travel in train for mehek. Bidding goodbye to classmates was a bit emotional and joyful with friends nokjoks. Their pool side convo was so lovely. The way mehek tells shaurya that is her first time was damn cute. Glad that shaurya gave her time to explore her feelings. Packing session and teasing session by friends was superb. Shaurya is restless in admiring her and not leaving any chance to miss seeing her. Totally loved it. Thanks for the pm buddy

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
7th chapter

Just you made me Land in meharya land and it's tough to come out of it. Total meharyalloius update. Shaurya on full manju Khanna just drooling over her and made her embraced sometimes infront if old couple. No doubt his proximity effecting her badly. That hug was precious when the door banged. Thoda drama kar Diya hamare naughty shaurya ne and it effected her too. Their separation was a bit emotional especially for shuarya Mehek too feels bad and same as shaurya but she is not sure about her feelings. Looking forward to next chapter Shinu. The wait was totally worth. Beautifully written. Thanks for the pm dear will be waiting how mehek gonna realize her feelings..

I hope you are doing good in exams
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shinu exams kaise chal rahe hi
Take care n be healthy 😛
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 1

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG...itni badi motivation..☺️
am dead Anu di...😳
will start working on the next chapter soon.😉
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Awww such a cute and lovely story Shinu⭐️. This reminded me of my college days and Banglore trip for 5 days.. this is where I saw my hubby's over protective and possessive nature towards me☺️☺️. His actions left me confused and my classmates started teasing me more☺️☺️.

Ok ok let's come to the story😆😆.
Mehak and Shaurya are shcoolmates and meet after 5yrs. Loved their budding relationship. Slowly starting from friendship and trying to understand each other, their bike ride, cute conversations, their friends teasing them, Shaurya realising his love for Mehak and proposing her, Mehak is confused about her feelings towards Shaurya😳.
Flirty Khanna does not leave a chance to tease and get close to her. Their train journey and their convo are too cute. Mehak is affected by his proximity and Shaurya is using all his tricks to make her confess her love. Time for them to be temporarily seperated😕. Staying away from Shaurya is making Mehak weak and brought tears in her eyes... Hope this separation will make her realise her feelings for Shaurya and they are destined to be with each other. Hope they meet soon and take their relationship to the next level😳...

Aww...so your hubby is on" meri Jen" mode always...that's so cute.😃😳
Thanks for reading and appreciating di..🤗
glad that it made you nostalgic..😊
will try to continue soon
Edited by dwriter - 5 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali45

Shinu I wud give my fb for left 4 chapters tomorrow pkka promise😆

Take your own time dear..
will be waiting...😊
even am all confused with 91 PMs. 😆..don't know when I'll be able to give my pending fbs...😭
Edited by dwriter - 5 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Shinu shinu what to say about the updates. First my apologies for not giving feedback on 6th chapter. I was quite busy.
6th chapter
Just loved reading your updates. The way shaurya being total majnu wala nature and mehek os not sure about herself. Poor guy ready to travel in train for mehek. Bidding goodbye to classmates was a bit emotional and joyful with friends nokjoks. Their pool side convo was so lovely. The way mehek tells shaurya that is her first time was damn cute. Glad that shaurya gave her time to explore her feelings. Packing session and teasing session by friends was superb. Shaurya is restless in admiring her and not leaving any chance to miss seeing her. Totally loved it. Thanks for the pm buddy

Thanks a lot for this lovely fb Kishu...🤗
glad that you liked it😊
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

7th chapter

Just you made me Land in meharya land and it's tough to come out of it. Total meharyalloius update. Shaurya on full manju Khanna just drooling over her and made her embraced sometimes infront if old couple. No doubt his proximity effecting her badly. That hug was precious when the door banged. Thoda drama kar Diya hamare naughty shaurya ne and it effected her too. Their separation was a bit emotional especially for shuarya Mehek too feels bad and same as shaurya but she is not sure about her feelings. Looking forward to next chapter Shinu. The wait was totally worth. Beautifully written. Thanks for the pm dear will be waiting how mehek gonna realize her feelings..

I hope you are doing good in exams

Thnaks a lot for such a sweet fb Kishu..🤗
you made me feel blessed and happy😳
glad that you liked it
hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations..
yep..exams were ok ok
will try to continue soon😊