Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks dear for pm...so love is there from shaurya side...n mehek still not realised her feelings...may be after going away she realises his love nice update continue soon...
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainaSingh

No it was not tasty. It was delicious yummm😃

Hahaha...my pleasure dear..😊
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmankav

Thanks dear for pm...so love is there from shaurya side...n mehek still not realised her feelings...may be after going away she realises his love nice update continue soon...

Good to see you here after a long time Manvi..🤗
missed your fbs..
hope everything is good at your end.😊
Thanks a lot for your valuable fb...
@bold: that's possible.
will try to continue soon.😊
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awww such a cute and lovely story Shinu⭐️. This reminded me of my college days and Banglore trip for 5 days.. this is where I saw my hubby's over protective and possessive nature towards me☺️☺️. His actions left me confused and my classmates started teasing me more☺️☺️.

Ok ok let's come to the story😆😆.
Mehak and Shaurya are shcoolmates and meet after 5yrs. Loved their budding relationship. Slowly starting from friendship and trying to understand each other, their bike ride, cute conversations, their friends teasing them, Shaurya realising his love for Mehak and proposing her, Mehak is confused about her feelings towards Shaurya😳.
Flirty Khanna does not leave a chance to tease and get close to her. Their train journey and their convo are too cute. Mehak is affected by his proximity and Shaurya is using all his tricks to make her confess her love. Time for them to be temporarily seperated😕. Staying away from Shaurya is making Mehak weak and brought tears in her eyes... Hope this separation will make her realise her feelings for Shaurya and they are destined to be with each other. Hope they meet soon and take their relationship to the next level😳...

Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Awww such a cute and lovely story Shinu ⭐️. This reminded me of my college days and Banglore trip for 5 days.. this is where I saw my hubby's over protective and possessive nature towards me☺️☺️. His actions left me confused and my classmates started teasing me more☺️☺️.

Ok ok let's come to the story😆😆.
Mehak and Shaurya are shcoolmates and meet after 5yrs. Loved their budding relationship. Slowly starting from friendship and trying to understand each other, their bike ride, cute conversations, their friends teasing them, Shaurya realising his love for Mehak and proposing her, Mehak is confused about her feelings towards Shaurya😳.
Flirty Khanna does not leave a chance to tease and get close to her. Their train journey and their convo are too cute. Mehak is affected by his proximity and Shaurya is using all his tricks to make her confess her love. Time for them to be temporarily seperated😕. Staying away from Shaurya is making Mehak weak and brought tears in her eyes... Hope this separation will make her realise her feelings for Shaurya and they are destined to be with each other. Hope they meet soon and take their relationship to the next level😳...

so Jen yours is love marriage😛 kya
josejen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

so Jen yours is love marriage😛kya

Yes Anu 😳.
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww so romantic Jen 😛so much fun hi na
anjali45 thumbnail

Aww so romantic Jen 😛so much fun hi na

Luv marriage mei fun??😕
josejen thumbnail

Aww so romantic Jen😛so much fun hi na

Those moments are more precious and close to my heart 😳 ❤️.
anjali45 thumbnail
Shinu I wud give my fb for left 4 chapters tomorrow pkka promise😆