Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry..sorry..a million times for this much delayed update.
Well this is my first update without my beloved mehrya by my side...sigh.
Thanks a lot for your great fbs and motivations.Thank you silent readers.
. Plz leave your valuable fbs nd comments.plz hit the like button.
Plz do ignore typos and errors. Love u all.

Chapter 7

They were seated on a bench in the crowded platform. She continuously rubbed her palms to cope up with the cold. She thought of avoiding his glance and starts roaming her eyeballs everywhere as of distracting him. She made herself busy ogling the strange crowd..but her mind was not letting her do so.A different vibe was set in as they sat together. She could feel the energy being emanated due to his pressence. Still her innocent mind couldn't summarize her reactions or justify her feelings. Otherside he was totally loving his new found feeling called love.His never disappearing smile explains very well the change in him. A young aspiring businessman Shaurya is not in vicinity. The lover boy in him has sidelined each nd every aspect of the Shaurya Khanna..to be more precise the Badass Shaurya Khanna. Neither the crowd nor the disturbing noise came his way to distract him from his favourite business. To admire his love...his only love.She was clad in a lime green kurti nd navy blue jeggings.Her pointed red nose, plump lips, well shaped eyebrows, doe shaped eyes,dusky eyelashes, chubby cheeks, long beautiful tresses playing with the wind...everything was driving him crazy..turning him as an ardent admirer. At a moment he felt as if he was born to meet her nd he is respiring only to love her. He was desperately waiting to meet her eyes but she didn't give up so easily.An hour passed just like that.The announcement was made indicating the arrival of their train. She quickly got up pulling her luggage bags.During the process she noticed his bag nd spotted the zipper that reminded her about the airport incident, her broken bracelet..and eventually his proposal. Her mind was disturbed again. She took a deep breath brushing aside her thoughts. She turned to look at him nd found him in a calm nd composed nature admiring her without blinking his eyes. She blinked her eyes nd adjusted her hair in reflex. "It's time Shaurya..we need to board the train"..she said trying her best to appear normal. Well he didn't respond.she got perplexed. She called out his name umpteen times still he didn't respond. Finally she snapped her fingers across his face breaking his trance. He swiftly nodded his head nd drew patterns with his eyebrows trying to hide his embarassment."Gaadi aa gayi hai..jaldi chalo (the train has arrived..come fast)"..she said gaining his attention pointing towards the train. "Ya..ok fine..let's leave"...he said while getting up.He carried the luggage bags and neared their coach.Mehek was silently following him . Meanwhile the moving crowd gave him a tough time while hitting nd pushing in between. "what the hell"...he said annoyingly when one of them stamped on his feet." Shaurya...aaram se"(be slow..careful)..she said trying her best to suppress her smile seeing his angry bird look.Finally after much pull nd push he stopped in front of First AC coach..nd took a relaxing breath." Hum 1 AC mein jaa rahe hain kya"?(Are we gonna travel in 1st AC)...she asked him surprisingly." That too..amidst this cold weather. I mean..what's the need ?... You could have opted any other class right."...she continuously bombarded him with questions."Oh my miser mehak... Relax...baba ..relax ...the ticket fare is just 1/3rd of your flight charge.."he replied with a chuckle. "mujhe chidana mat Shaurya...waise Mein kanjoos nahi hoon"(don't tease me Shaurya..am not a miser)..she replied with a sad pout." I was bothered about the climate..that's it"..she added. "Ok baba fine..at the same time I need to ensure your safety also na. Itni khoobsurat ladki ko leke..sleeper class Mein Jana bahut risk hai"(I can't take the risk of travelling in a sleeper class with such a beautiful girl)...he said with a wink. She blushed hard hearing his words..nd quickly got into the train to hide her embarassment. He led her to the very first cabin comfortably placing their luggage bags." Ye wala birth tumhara"(this berth is yours)..he said while pointing his fingers to an upper berth on the right side. "Upper berth!...she exclaimed." I'd prefer a lower one Shaurya".. she added in a worried tone.Oh that's not possible Mehek..only these two births were available...he replied. Ok fine..she replied with a sad pout.They were interrupted when an elderly couple made their way to the cabin. They greeted them with a warm smile to which they reciprocated.within a few minutes all of them settles down nd the train departs.
The elderly couple were too jovial nd friendly. Mehek nd Shaurya too joined them in their funny talks nd had a great time chit chatting. Meanwhile Shaurya was continuously stealing her glances. He couldn't hide his desperateness to see her face in every minute. And this didn't go unnoticed by the elderly woman nd she nodded her head with a giggle. After few minutes their dinner was served. Shaurya and Mehek sat on a separate berth opposite to the couple.For a moment..she completely forgot about their previous night's events..nd felt really comfortable in his company. They shared their friendly talks while munching the food.Her innocence again impressed him.she was continuously talking while eating nd suddenly choked. He made it quick to uncap a bottle of water nd slowly made her drink while gently holding her chin with his palm. His care nd concern for her was inevitable. She was lost in his eyes for a moment as she drank."How long are you married?"..questioned the elderly lady surprising the duo.Mehek choked again nd he gently patted her back as of comforting her.After few seconds she was back to normal and she assured the same to him by blinking her eyes. She gently wiped her lips nd looks up to answer the most unexpected nd embarrassing question from her co passenger.she was about to speak..but was interrupted by his voice. "Aunty ji ..you literally made her choke with that question of yours...we aren't married.. actually we are school buddies...am her friend. "...said Shaurya with a warm smile.Oh am sorry..the elderly woman replied.Mehak took a sigh of relief.we are done..you guys carry on..the elderly couple excused them after finishing their dinner nd they left. "Good boy..well said..so we are friends again right ?"..said mehak like an excited child. " I never said 'we' sweetheart...I said am your friend, not that you are mine...got it..you know what you are for me ..right"...he said while rubbing his nose onto hers. She gave him a flabbergasted look while he suppressed his laughter seeing her reaction. His focus then shifted on to her sauce coated fingers..nd a naughty smile played on his lips. Sensing his next move she quickly sucked all her fingers in one go with a cute pout. He chuckled seeing her antics nd admired her cuteness. Then his intense gaze were fixed onto her plump lips smeared with sauce.He was in an urge to capture those soft petals..nd slowly bends to fulfil his desire. "Hey matarani"...she exclaims nd makes it quick to leave the cabin by gently pushing him aside. She swiftly locks the washroom door..nd pants heavily. "yeh mere saath ho kya raha hai...? bhagwan..plz meri madad karo na..(what's happening with me...god plz help me)"..she said while shutting her eyes."pata nahi yeh ladka kya kya Karta hai..(don't know what all things this guy will do)"...she blabbers while cleaning her face. After few minutes...she got bit relaxed..nd she heads towards their cabin.
As she opened the sliding door..she could spot him sitting there with a million dollar smile excitedly waiting for her.He had already occupied his berth..nd the couple also occupied theirs..so she was left with no option."may I help you?"..he asked with at most love. "no I can manage"..she replied with an angry pout..showing her anger for his previous actions. She climbed up nd somehow settled there. He was still staring at her with his signature sheepish smile. She tried to ignore his gaze while holding a book covering her face..pretending to read it. After few seconds she gently peeps in .. nd is surprised to find his berth empty."kya dekh rahi ho?(what are you looking for)".. came his question shocking her. She turned to find him sitting beside her."y..yo..you..she stammered. What are you doing here?..she whispered intending not to disturb their co passengers."I was not getting a good view of yours from there ..so I'm here"...he replied with a naughty wink. "Huhh"..she exclaimed thinking of being stuck in a helpless condition."you were getting bored right..so I thought of giving you company"...he said while switching on his laptop."no no...am fine...am not getting bored..see am reading"..she replied holding the book trying her best to avoid him. His proximity really mattered to her.Things were not turning out to be normal for her."waise..how do you know to read the inverted letters"..he said in a sarcastic tone. Suddenly she realised that she was holding the book in an inverted manner...adding more to her embarassment. He swiftly moved near her..his shoulders brushing with hers. His proximity creating adverse effects on her mental state.She thought of ways to avoid her endless thoughts.There is something about this guy that was affecting her. "Mehek...he is just your friend..right...just like your other friends..so there is no need of waking up unnecessary thoughts in your mind"...she said in her mind as of comforting herself."what are you thinking about?"..he asked breaking her reverie."no..no..no...nothing"..she stammered.He could very well point out from her gestures that his proximity did mattered her.Meanwhile her gaze shifts on to his laptop. "omg...these many videos that too related to business..tum toh abhi bhi wahi ho padhaku type(you are still the same.. bookworm)"...she said teasingly. "oh hello.. chal jhooti...padhaku aur Mein..tum hamesha book ko apne seene pe chipkakar ghoomti thi na( hey you liar..you are addressing me as bookworm...you were the one who used to carry books anytime everywhere)...he replied. "haan...woh ..tab Mein waise thi.. Lekin abb Mein tumhari tarah nahi hoon(ya I was like before..but now I have changed..am not like you)"...she said while sticking her tongue. "haan..yes you have changed a lot.. You looked beautiful before..but now I am left with no words to describe your flawless beauty"...he said as his intense filled eyes scanned her face. She was dumfounded.she looked at him with her puppy eyes as if pleading him to stop this embarrassing session. He caught her being disturbed so thought of starting a casual talk to make her feel comfortable. "hmmm..fine..actually as you know with a science background.It's much difficult to understand business administration and all..so I keep learning.. you know how I loved learning science...well my Nanz wanted me to take over the family business..so I ended up pursuing MBA."..he said innocently. All the while she kept on admiring him..may be for the first time ever since their meeting. Behind an arrogant, competitive , angry school boy with unapologetic attitude profile he had a hidden face of an obedient nd loving child too. A smile crept on her lips as she got to know more about him. " I never wished to bother my family about my educational expenses..so l left behind my dream of pursuing a career in medical field"...she said with a warm smile. Her reply clearly justifying that they are sailing in the same boat. For once he felt bad for her. "but am really enjoying my life nd college life"..she voiced like an excited child. And it brought a smile on his face."thank god you didn't become a doctor..else the patients would have died a million times seeing your beautiful face"..he said with a naughty wink. She starts hitting his arms in return..you won't leave a single chance to tease me right...she added. He tickled her arms in reflex making her giggle. After their cute fight session both of them leans back resting their heads without vanishing the priceless smile on their face. Her mind remained stationery with the current events alone. She loved being with him thoroughly enjoying his talks. He thought of pausing the time..to freeze that wonderful moment of being with her for a long time. He turned to look at her..who was still smiling. He gently neared her roaming his eyes all around her beautiful features. The sparkle in her eyes turned in to an intense gaze..she was admiring him..studying his features.. may be he was the only example or synonym justifying the word handsome. His dark orbs, sharp nose, chiselled cheek bone, well trimmed beard, that black mole above his upper lip, well shaped lips...gave her an enchanting view. For the first time ever in her life she was patiently studying and admiring a man. The moment froze as they both were lost in each other's eyes. Though she was still clueless about her feelings..she could see in his hypnotized eyes a reflection of a new mehak. His ringtone makes an entry as an intruder breaking their trance.She was still lost in that moment. Arjun..the name flashed on his mobile screen..annoyingly he gets down nd picks up the call. After few minutes talk he hung up the call.
"It's 10:30 now..I think we should sleep he said while checking his watch. "ok...she said while nodding her head umpteen times confusing him. After switching off his laptop nd other gadgets..he works on setting his bed. Meanwhile he spots her sitting on the edge of the berth while uttering some chants. Her facial expression clearly signifying her fear. "mehak..what happened? why are you scared"..he sounded concerned.She was bit hesitant to answer him. "actually..I don't know how to get down..that's why I told you before to get me a lower berth"...she said with a sad pout as if on the verge of crying.He broke into laughter listening to her but soon suppressed it as he saw her puppy face. "come I"ll help you"...he said while raising up his arms. "na..na..she said while rolling her eyes. "acha phir teekh hai yahi baithe raho(ok fine then be seated here)"...he said intending to tease her nd turned back folding his arms across his chest nd smirks." Nahi...chalo phir..neeche utaaro mujhe..mujhe washroom Jana hai( no but ..ya fine..plz put me down..I need to use washroom)"..she said reluctantly pouting cutely. With a victorious smile he turned back..carrying her like a baby...holding her with atmost care..her under arms in the clutches of his palms..her each nd every part from head to toe brushing his body.She closed her eyes unable to digest the intensity of his touch.. her body vibrated as if electric signals were pulsating in her spines.His manly touch was giving her goosebumps.leaving a butterfly effect in her stomach. She felt safe nd secured in his clutches.she tightly held his t-shirt collars.He thoroughly enjoyed holding her..rejoicing her fragrance sensing her long silky hair that brushed his face. He had a heavenly feeling when his body had contact with hers.she gently opens her eyes when her bare foot meets the ground.Her breath of relief falling on his throat.He unwillingly withdraws his palms clutching her underarms gently caressing her soft features. Taking his sign she loosens her hold on his collar. "Thankyou"..she said softly. unable to make an eye contact with him ..she adjusts her hair nd top..nd makes it quick to leave the cabin.He smiles nd gently smirks witnessing the effect he has on her. After few minutes of endless pondering she finally freshens up brushing aside her thoughts. The more she was ignoring her thoughts the more were the happenings.Her endless encounters with him starts marking an impact on her heart as well as mind. She definitely needed someone's help to properly evaluate nd justify her feelings. Else there won't be a signal to stop her train of thoughts. Ironically her mind resembled a train ,which runs through various paths but has only one source nd destination..shaurya..for her it was him only him.
While leaving for their cabin..she spotted him standing near the door..supporting his palms on the iron handlebars.He looked so perfect even from his back profile. She could very well mark his well toned muscular arms.At a moment she loved the way in which his thick silky hair moved in sync with the cool breeze. She could easily conclude that he was enjoying the cool breeze with his eyes closed..though his back was facing her. She thought of excusing him..but the thought of seeing him standing there completely ignoring the cold disturbed her. She cleared her throat intending to grab his attention."Shaurya..it's getting late..you're not going to sleep"...she asked trying her best to sound casual.A smile crept on his lips listening her voice. He turns his face to look at her at once nd resumes his business with a smirk. "Shaurya..am talking you"... she said..her annoyance completely expressed in her tone.and he thoroughly enjoyed that. "woh kya hai Ki..jis ladki ko meine propose kiya.. Woh iss rishte keliye manzoor hi nahi hai... uss dukh Mein aakar..mein suicide karne Ki baare Mein soch raha hoon (actually the girl whom I proposed has never given her consent for this relation..so am planning to commit suicide out of depression)"...he said with a naughty smirk imagining her reaction. She stood there completely flabbergasted by his words. Without giving time for a second thought she approached nd pulled him to her side with full force.He was bemused by her reaction. "tum pagal ho Gaye ho kya..bada aaya suicide karne wala(you are crazy..nd how do you think of committing suicide)"...she said in a complaining tone. "kyun kya galat kiya meine...aur waise Mein toh sirf tumhara dosth hoona..itni fikar kyun kar rahi ho phir (what wrong did I do..and btw Am just a friend of yours na..then why this much concern)"...he said sternly as if his eyes shot an array of arrows into hers. She was left with no words. "tell me..Mehak..why are you bothered?..he said leaving no chance for her to shift her eyes. He firmly held her by her waist not intending to leave her.Her heartbeats fastened..she slowly loosens her hold on his shirt..gradually resting her palms on his chest. His actions were strong but his face was still the same..calm nd composed. She was still unsure about her feelings so couldn't reciprocate.unsaid words nd well emoted gestures played a symphony then. All the while she stood dumb.left with no words to answer him.she initially studies his intricate features...his thick eyebrows, silky hair, broad forehead, reddened ears, sparkling ear stud, sharp nose..even the shortest stubble, that cute mole..nd his priceless million dollar smile that rested on his lips." Are you checking me out"...he said breaking her trance.she nodded her head in a no with a puppy face. He was completely bowled by her innocence. As the moving train attains it momentum.. these two stood near the door lost in each other's eyes. She could very well hear as well as feel his heartbeats.As the engine's pace increased..with vibratory movements...still they stood there unaffected...their bodies rhythmically moving by inertia not at all countering their deep intensified eye lock.His eternal love for her emanating from his expressive eyes. "Am feeling different being with you...really beautiful that it's hard to describe"...her eyes delivered her inner voice...as it was difficult for her vocal cords to decipher.one thing she could guarantee was ..that he is more than a friend to her.she was still in a dilemma whether to term this feeling as love or a mere infatuation.With random speed nd strong winds the metallic door got shut with a thunderbolt effect. She tightly shut her eyes nd hugged him in fear. A peaceful smile crept on his lips and he gently caressed her hair as of comforting her.she was trembling. Sensing her emotional status he slowly led her to cabin closing the sliding doors behind them. "Good night sweet dreams.."he whispered while waving at her.she too waved back..still hypnotized by his intense eyes. After settling themselves on their respective births both of them looked at each other. It was all his plan to join her in the train journey, sharing the same cabin, occupying the complementary births and all.still he didn't bother to make her feel uncomfortable with his gestures.He loves her immensely and he is ready to receive the same from her naturally. He was sure one day she"ll have the same feeling for him. But not this soon as he could see the sparkle in her eyes. She was completely lost in his deep eyes. His continuous never ending gaze never bothered her. She loved his company..but she was unsure about her feelings. Wandering their minds in deep thoughts both of them slept after a while.
The elderly couple wakes them up in the morning as both of them were in deep slumber. Greeting the elderly couple they also greeted each other. Within 5 minutes they'll arrive at their destination. The thought of parting their ways disturbed him like hell. He never wanted to leave her. He could have kept her close to his heart like a priceless treasure throughout his life.He is left with the precious memories to be treasured.The last few days marked the best days of his life..truly blissful and memorable. Those days were never less than a memorable ride of events for her as well. Initially she was happy when she received an invitation for the reunion. Never ever she thought this could permanently leave a memorable mark on her heart.she experienced many new things..and to be honest she loved those experiences. Coming in terms with bidding bye to him hurts her to the core. He became a unique friend of hers...but gradually with turn of events..he is more than a friend to her. She is in awe with his personality. Unsure about the magic he has worked on her.Both of them stumbles from their train of thoughts due to inertia as the train halts. Without looking at each other..they leave the cabin bidding bye to their co passengers. As they lands on the platform with their luggage the train slowly leaves the platform. Both of them cherishing their memories as the train disappears. Silence overpowered them as they reach the entrance.He makes it quick to hire a prepaid taxi for her..handing over the receipt. They share a deep intense eye lock saturated with mixed emotions. A drop of tear escapes from their eyes in unison. The unwanted noise of the horn breaking their trance. Without giving time for a second thought he pulls her into a gentle hug. "I"ll miss you...take care my love"...he gently whispers..his sorrow well expressed in his feeble voice. "Hmmm..she replies while nodding her head..slowly freeing herself..nd turns to leave as she couldn't meet his eyes. She loved to be in his embrace..it gave her an undefinable warmth nd comfort.But she was alarmed with the situation of being in public. She slowly gets into the taxi..while he closes the door for her."Apne dosth ko bye nahi bologi mehak..(you won't bid bye to your friend).. he said with love filled eyes. Her heart skipped a beat hearing his love filled tone. "Bye Shaurya..she said waving at him.. as tears overflowed her eyes. He was surprised to see her tears. As he steps in to wipe those precious droplets..the wheels starts moving. And slowly she disappears from his sight. He sighs...seeing her leaving..nd intends to leave carrying his luggage.

To be continued...
Edited by dwriter - 5 years ago
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Unres
That was one awesome update and I love it dear, Shaurya was in real jolly mood to be with Mehak in the train but poor girl was so terrified with his loving look and action which putting her in confusion. Now she seems to mesmerized by his look and his care she is falling for him slowly and when parting her tears roll down and the way Shaurya whispered my love was beautiful. thank you for the beautiful update and do continue soon have a blessed day ahead
Edited by Haseena2020 - 6 years ago
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res πŸ˜›
Unres 😊
Thanks for this mych awaited update shinu πŸ˜›
Totally worth to wait for this ...it was so beautifully written ,loved the way you described the features of mehrya when they were lost into each other πŸ˜›
Mehek continuously denying her feeling for shaurya ...but till when πŸ˜‰
One day she has to confessπŸ˜›
Mehrya train journey was so beautiful ,loved the way they gease each other specially shaurya he us not leaving any single chance to make mehek embarssed . Mehek reaction clearly states that she is affected by shaurya but she us not ready yet.
Their parting scene was so emotional specually for shaurya and mehek was also feeling the same and cries too . Now both way are apart ...how they will meet again . I hope separtion will make realise her love to him πŸ˜‰
Eagerly waiting how mehrya will meet again πŸ˜›
Please continue soon if possible ...πŸ˜‰
Thanks for this update and PM shinu πŸ˜›
Edited by AD04 - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
picture to url
Cutie pie love you baby πŸ€—
Res
Shinu what an update just awesome baby
Train me Kya khichdi paki sab pad liya
Ek pal bhi mehek ko dekhe bagair chain nahi hi shourya ko😳
His proximity effects her badly but she didn't realize his feelings for him she thought may be this just infatuated but she is in deep love with him
In upper birth his proximity effects her more n she starts admiring him n he asked are you checking me πŸ˜†
Loved the way when she pulls him from the door n because of door she hugged him n feels his heartbeat too
Now the time has come to part their ways both not in a mood to leave each other
She finally unknowingly cries for him which he noticed n wants to rub the tears but she went far
Oh god now how can they meet again
Now she is going mad without him
N he may be searching ideas how to meet her again
Lovely lovely update shinu πŸ€—
Thanks for the long and cute update
Pls take care n best of luck for your exams
πŸ˜›
Edited by Chandana2010 - 6 years ago
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this long update πŸ€—

It was beautiful and serene...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shaurya ke sui hamesha ek hi jaga atak jate hai...he is sooo much in love that its hard for him to take his eyes off her...😳
Love his continuously teasing and mehek's blushing...thats really cute how he said he is her fd bt she is more than a fd to him...
Shaurya teasing mehek by saying he is here to commit sucide and all of a sudden the concern of her for him plopped out and she quickly pull him to distant him from the door..πŸ˜‰
And yay mehek start realizing that he is becoming more than fd to her...their physical proximity bothering her as this feelings are totally new to her bt there is spark in it..
And their parting from each other was so emotional 😭

Awesome update...thanks for the pm...plzz continue soon
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Unres

That was one awesome update and I love it dear, Shaurya was in real jolly mood to be with Mehak in the train but poor girl was so terrified with his loving look and action which putting her in confusion. Now she seems to mesmerized by his look and his care she is falling for him slowly and when parting her tears roll down and the way Shaurya whispered my love was beautiful. thank you for the beautiful update and do continue soon have a blessed day ahead

Thanks a lot for your valuable fb Haseena di...πŸ€—
Glad that you liked it
yep..she is falling for him..partly unaware of her feelings.
will try to continue soon
wishing you too a great day ahead..😊
apologies for my pending fbs...
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Res πŸ˜›

Unres 😊
Thanks for this mych awaited update shinu πŸ˜›
Totally worth to wait for this ...it was so beautifully written ,loved the way you described the features of mehrya when they were lost into each other πŸ˜›
Mehek continuously denying her feeling for shaurya ...but till when πŸ˜‰
One day she has to confessπŸ˜›
Mehrya train journey was so beautiful ,loved the way they gease each other specially shaurya he us not leaving any single chance to make mehek embarssed . Mehek reaction clearly states that she is affected by shaurya but she us not ready yet.
Their parting scene was so emotional specually for shaurya and mehek was also feeling the same and cries too . Now both way are apart ...how they will meet again . I hope separtion will make realise her love to him πŸ˜‰
Eagerly waiting how mehrya will meet again πŸ˜›
Please continue soon if possible ...πŸ˜‰
Thanks for this update and PM shinu πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot for this lovely fb Aarti di...
glad that you liked it
yes...you are one day she had to confess her feelings
Let's see how they are gonna meet again
will be regular with my updates after my exams
will try to continue soon..😊
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

picture to url

Cutie pie love you baby πŸ€—
Res

welcome Anu di..πŸ€—
thanks a lot for being a patient panda..love you too
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dwriter

You can wait...😊

Wen I saw u updated...i read it , butcudnt understand anything ..that's when realized that I missed two updates earlier ...
Girl ...y dint you tell me about my missing feedbacks ? πŸ˜†
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Thank you so much for this long update πŸ€—

It was beautiful and serene...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shaurya ke sui hamesha ek hi jaga atak jate hai...he is sooo much in love that its hard for him to take his eyes off her...😳
Love his continuously teasing and mehek's blushing...thats really cute how he said he is her fd bt she is more than a fd to him...
Shaurya teasing mehek by saying he is here to commit sucide and all of a sudden the concern of her for him plopped out and she quickly pull him to distant him from the door..πŸ˜‰
And yay mehek start realizing that he is becoming more than fd to her...their physical proximity bothering her as this feelings are totally new to her bt there is spark in it..
And their parting from each other was so emotional 😭

Awesome update...thanks for the pm...plzz continue soon

Awww...Lima behen .. a big huggie to you too..πŸ€—
Thanks a lot for this lovely fb..😊
glad that you liked it and you aren't bored with a long chapter..πŸ˜ƒ
Now shaurya was left with no option to be with her..so they need to part their ways..it was mandatory
let's see how things are gonna change..
will try to continue soon...😊