Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Res๐Ÿ˜›
Unres ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for this lovely update Shinu ๐Ÿ˜›
You have make your readers happy with such a long chapter ...thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mehrya spent a beautiful night together ...mehek was embarrassed that she slept on shaurya chest ๐Ÿ˜ณ .return bike ride was very beautiful ...how mehek manage to sleep on bike ...I am sure SK took a great advantage of holding her tight so that she may not fell down ๐Ÿ˜†
Even their friends too have doubt on both them that they are feeling something for each other ...Awww mehrya got fever at same time which results in quality time for mehrya alone . Loved their chatting session ๐Ÿ˜›
Finally on the valentine's Day ...SK confessed his feeling after so much of nervousness he still manage to confess and what a way to confess ...gulab jamun must be very tasty for SK here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will mehek accept his proposal ...or she will think something related to her family ...eager to know Shinu ..please continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AD04 - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Hey Shinu I am late sorry dear ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Awesome long update Shinu ๐Ÿ‘
She rested his head on his chest n slept n he felts like a heaven
He loves her crazily
Both doesn't want leave each other company but due to their friends they have reach the farm house but they caught red handed n their friends started teasing them
But mehek ko abhi pyar ka ehsas nahi hua par hamare majnu ko love at first sight ho Gaya hi ๐Ÿ˜›
Aww my babies caught fever n they get a time to spend with each other
N finally he confessed his love to her
Now will see what is her reaction
Pls continue soon Shinu
My heart so week yaar ๐Ÿ˜†
Patience nahi hi mujhe
Thanks for the pm
Love you baby ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Chandana2010 - 6 years ago
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the looong update shinu๐Ÿค—
beautifully written...๐Ÿ‘.. shaurya is full on majnu mode...he is not letting go any chance of staring and admiring her beauty..loved how they slept in each others arm...and finally they back to resort...bt shaurya was feeling sad while parting from her.aww..that was cute...both caught fever..and also caught by their buddies๐Ÿ˜†...loved how shaurya jumped over the window to enter mehek's room as he thought she had hurt herself๐Ÿ˜†...mehek has started feeling something f or Shaurya bt not want to face it...and then shaurya proposed her...she tried best to avoid the proposal bt can't...๐Ÿ˜† loved how shaurya stopped her chattering by keeping a big sweet in her mouth and then use the opportunity to propose her...
Looking forward to know mehek's reaction...i think she will break his heart saying no as she is unknown about her own feeling and also made a statement in mind that she will never face this love things...
Thnx for the pm...plzz continue soon
Edited by friendlyghost08 - 6 years ago
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Res๐Ÿ˜›

Unres๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for this lovely update Shinu๐Ÿ˜›
You have make your readers happy with such a long chapter ...thanks for this๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mehrya spent a beautiful night together ...mehek was embarrassed that she slept on shaurya chest๐Ÿ˜ณ.return bike ride was very beautiful ...how mehek manage to sleep on bike ...I am sure SK took a great advantage of holding her tight so that she may not fell down๐Ÿ˜†
Even their friends too have doubt on both them that they are feeling something for each other ...Awww mehrya got fever at same time which results in quality time for mehrya alone . Loved their chatting session๐Ÿ˜›
Finally on the valentine's Day ...SK confessed his feeling after so much of nervousness he still manage to confess and what a way to confess ...gulab jamun must be very tasty for SK here๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will mehek accept his proposal ...or she will think something related to her family ...eager to know Shinu ..please continue soon and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for this lovely fb Aarti di..๐Ÿค—
Glad that you liked it.
Yep..lets see how she's gonna react after hearing his confession..
Will try to continue soon.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Haseena2020 thumbnail
My Apologies Shinu I totally overlook at your ff. Well that last 2 chapters was good, I love when Shaurya learn how to ride bike overnight so he can bring Mehak on a ride.They spent good time together and waited patiently for the rain to stop. While waiting Mehak slept on his chest. Both return back to their resort and fell sick which made their friends confused with their peculiar behavior. On Valentines day he waited for the right moment and proposed her now I am waiting how she will react, please do continue soon dear have fun and blessed day ahead
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Congrats Kishu.. ๐Ÿ‘
Hope u"ll like it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you dear ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Of course I loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I Unres my comment too
Edited by Krishna537 - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shinu ji kaha Jo aap ๐Ÿ˜›
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Res

Hey Shinu I am late sorry dear๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Awesome long update Shinu๐Ÿ‘
She rested his head on his chest n slept n he felts like a heaven
He loves her crazily
Both doesn't want leave each other company but due to their friends they have reach the farm house but they caught red handed n their friends started teasing them
But mehek ko abhi pyar ka ehsas nahi hua par hamare majnu ko love at first sight ho Gaya hi๐Ÿ˜›
Aww my babies caught fever n they get a time to spend with each other
N finally he confessed his love to her
Now will see what is her reaction
Pls continue soon Shinu
My heart so week yaar๐Ÿ˜†
Patience nahi hi mujhe
Thanks for the pm
Love you baby๐Ÿค—

Thank you Anu di.๐Ÿค—
Glad that you liked it..
Next update...will try to update soon di..
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Thanks for the looong update shinu๐Ÿค—

beautifully written...๐Ÿ‘.. shaurya is full on majnu mode...he is not letting go any chance of staring and admiring her beauty..loved how they slept in each others arm...and finally they back to resort...bt shaurya was feeling sad while parting from her.aww..that was cute...both caught fever..and also caught by their buddies๐Ÿ˜†...loved how shaurya jumped over the window to enter mehek's room as he thought she had hurt herself๐Ÿ˜†...mehek has started feeling something f or Shaurya bt not want to face it...and then shaurya proposed her...she tried best to avoid the proposal bt can't...๐Ÿ˜†loved how shaurya stopped her chattering by keeping a big sweet in her mouth and then use the opportunity to propose her...
Looking forward to know mehek's reaction...i think she will break his heart saying no as she is unknown about her own feeling and also made a statement in mind that she will never face this love things...
Thnx for the pm...plzz continue soon

Thanks Lima dear..๐Ÿค—
Glad that you enjoyed reading..
Yep..Mehek's reaction..that's a big question...
Will try to update soon
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

My Apologies Shinu I totally overlook at your ff. Well that last 2 chapters was good, I love when Shaurya learn how to ride bike overnight so he can bring Mehak on a ride.They spent good time together and waited patiently for the rain to stop. While waiting Mehak slept on his chest. Both return back to their resort and fell sick which made their friends confused with their peculiar behavior. On Valentines day he waited for the right moment and proposed her now I am waiting how she will react, please do continue soon dear have fun and blessed day ahead

Hey..no need to apologize Haseena di...I can understand...
I have many pending fbs too... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for reading nd glad that you liked it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will try to update soon...
Wishing you a great day ahead.. ๐Ÿ˜Š