Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Res😛

Unres😊
Thanks for the update Shinu😊
It was so beautifully written chapter👏
It was cute and lovely chapter Shinu ...but smaller one😉
So.they were not friends in school just a formal relationship. But shaurya is mesmerised by her Beauty ,gestures and he has started falling for her .😉
He even changes his plan to stay back at resort .
It's all.fine till now Shinu and pretty normal.too ... I guess now u ll.plan some Beautiful upcoming events at resort that can highlight their feelings for each other ...and we really want to c how they will.fall and confess their feelings😊
Please.do write big one next time😛
Thanks for the PM😊

Apologies for a short chapter di..
Thanks for ur fb Aarti di🤗
Yep..everything sounds normal...
Well u r right...some scenes are wandering in my mind...it's all upto you whether it sounds beautiful or not 😃
Sorry to disappoint you this time..
Will definitely try to update a big one next time 😛
Edited by dwriter - 6 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Awww...love you too Anu di🤗
Thanks for ur fb..
Yes..Shaurya Khanna Gaya kaam se 😆
@bold: Not a big surprise or something di...will let u know by the next chapter
Will try to update soon

Shinu I am waiting for your update dear😛
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
At least these two started to converse like adults instead of hesitating ...shaurya started a convoy regarding tgier school days.and dance ...lol English song for khathak dance ..funny good that he apologized years later ...😆
And shaurya's talk about thier bond during school days..and not beings was good to read at least thier cute quarrel session lead them to made friendship ...with each other
So after sending some cute moments and completely being smitten by her beauty...shaurya decided to stay back ...
Let's see how these days gonna pass for MehRya...
Great update...
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Res

Unres

Sweet update Shinu😳
So mehek and shaurya are childhood classmates and head boy and girl too. They just classmates but never friends .
Both feeling for each other. Or something is pulling them together..
Shauryas struggle to stay back without teasing by arjun .. Somehow he managed to stay back for mehek and she thanked him as well with her eyes..
At the what she gave that shaurya face fell down .. Is it related to their school memory which mehek faced the awkward situation.

Pls continue soon Shinu .

Thanks for the update and pm..

Thanks for ur fb Kishu 🤗
Glad that u liked it..
@bold: Well..it's not related to their past. It's just a simple wish of Mehak.
Will try to continue soon 😉
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Cute update shinu ...so we came to know about their school life ...they haven't interacted much Nd mahek was put into a awkward situation by Shaurya...now they are remembering all those incidents... Shaurya is being attracted towards mahek and he had cancelled his plan to leave the place and I think if Arjun plans to extend this reunion to 1 month than also he will stay back happily😆

Thanks for the PM shinu ... Update soon...

Thanks for the fb Shamz di 🤗
Glad that you liked it..
Yes...he's all set to be there until she's there... 😆
Will try to update soon. 😉
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

It was good update Shinu dear. Shaurya and Mehak exchange pleasantries and they recalled their past stories and had good laughter. Shaurya who was unknowingly attracted towards Mehak willing to cancel his return plan and stay back to be with Mehak. Do continue soon thank you have a good day ahead

Thanks for the fb Haseena di🤗
Glad that you liked it..
Yes...his attraction towards her is holding him back..
Will try to update soon
Wishing you a good day ahead 😊
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

At least these two started to converse like adults instead of hesitating ...shaurya started a convoy regarding tgier school days.and dance ...lol English song for khathak dance ..funny good that he apologized years later ...😆

And shaurya's talk about thier bond during school days..and not beings was good to read at least thier cute quarrel session lead them to made friendship ...with each other
So after sending some cute moments and completely being smitten by her beauty...shaurya decided to stay back ...
Let's see how these days gonna pass for MehRya...
Great update...

Thanks for ur fb Thabs di🤗
Glad that you enjoyed it..
Yep...their cute quarrel led to their friendship 😉
Will try to update soon..
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Shinu I am waiting for your update dear😛

Will try to update soon di...
Bit disappointed with the last chapter...so need to work on the next one. 😕
dwriter thumbnail
Thanks for your lovely fbs. Here comes the next chapter. Plz do leave ur fbs nd hit the like button. Plz do ignore typos n errors. Hope u"ll enjoy.

Chapter 4

He stood there completely perplexed holding the pamphlet which featured an advertisement of Royal Enfield. God...she wishes for a bike ride...he exclaimed. Yeh kaisa wish hai? ( what kind of wish is this)...is this to tease me?...how does she know I'm not used to bike riding and all..he blabbered. What to do?...we became friends today only...still I wanna fulfil her first wish...It's been years I've got to ride a bike...these thoughts were wandering in his mind. It sounds weird..to hear Shaurya Khanna is not used to bike riding...no I can't let this happen...he said while scratching his head. Arjun would never leave any chance to tease him so he approached one of the service boys..chotu bhaiyya a man of age 30+ for help. " chotu bhaiyya..I need your help..said Shaurya. Ok Shaurya tell me..replied the man smilingly. Can you help me to get a rented bike...I actually need one. ..said Shaurya. Bhaiyya replied.. What's the need to rent a bike Shaurya..Arjun baba has one. No...no..no..came Shaurya's immediate reply. I need a Royal Enfield bullet bhaiyya...he added. Ok ..at this hour it's hard to get one..if you don't mind you can take mine..bhaiyya replied with a smile. Actually I need it for one day...is it ok bhaiyya?...Shaurya asked innocently. No problem Shaurya...assured bhaiyya with a smile nd handed over the key to him. Shaurya thanked him nd hugged him. Chotu bhaiyya...I need one more help of yours...Shaurya asked him bit hesitantly. Bhaiyya nodded his head in assurance. Actually...can you accompany me for a ride now...as I haven't rode a bike since 4 years..said Shaurya. With a pleasant smile bhaiyya accompanied him . After a ride of half n hour..they reached back the resort. Shaurya thanked him ..nd said..now I can take her for the ride without any fear. Acha...so this bike riding lessons were to impress your girlfriend?..bhaiyya said while pulling his ears. No..no bhaiyya..it's nothing like that she's just my friend...said Shaurya while caressing his reddened ears. Ok..ok..I've digested your explanation...am bit experienced than you so mark my words...yeh dosti bahut hi jald pyar Mein badlega( this friendship would soon turn into love)...in this cold weather you are here at this hour...it says it all my boy...said bhaiyya patting his shoulder nd left. Shaurya just smiled after hearing those words nd neared his room brushing aside those thoughts.

Next morning , Shaurya woke up early as usual. He freshened up and got ready. He thought for a while whether to surprise her or inform her about the ride before hand. Reality struck him...when he realizes he doesn't have her contact number. He stealthily took Arjun's phone nd noted her contact number. He made it quick to leave the room without disturbing his buddies who were sound asleep.Meanwhile he phoned her ...nd got annoyed after not receiving any response. He thought for a while nd made his way to the pool side room. Suddenly he got a glance of hers ...who was busy with her tea near the pool. He neared her nd they greeted each other. Acha suno( see listen) Mehak...I'm planning for a bike ride would like to join me...he asked bit hesitantly. Omg...bike ride...bullet wali???...she asked him excitedly. While he nodded his head happily. Ok...just wait a minute..saying this she left for her room. He was really surprised by her reaction...he thought that she'd hesitate to join him. After few minutes..she came back. You went to take your make up kit right???...Shaurya asked her teasingly. Haan??..she twisted her brows in confusion. Actually...I've heard that majority of the girls won't step out without wearing makeup or carrying their makeup kit..he said suppressing his laughter. Excuse me...am not in that majority..ok...she replied annoyingly. Oops...am sorry then, shall we leave now...he said trying to pacify her. Hum kab tak wapis aayenge( by what time we"ll be back)? ..she asked. By evening...why?...he asked. I think they've planned something for evening...she replied. Ya we"ll be back by that time..he assured her.

Both of them neared the bike. He sat on it nd kick starts it nd asks her to be seated. Baitho na...(plz sit)..he said as he didn't sense her presence . Main baith gayi( am seated)...came her reply immediately. Shaurya was expecting her to hold him...but to his surprise she was holding the rim for support. He was really elated to have a ride with her. Something was pulling him closer towards her. Let's go...said Mehak breaking his reverie nd they started their ride along the roads of Mussoorie. The cold weather, the picturesque of surroundings, the cold breeze nd the misty morning ...everything was just picture perfect
for the ride. For..the first time in his life he enjoyed riding a bike. He was thoroughly enjoying the scenic beauty of the place. Rather than that the sight in the rear view mirror fastened his breaths. Her wavy hair nd the fluttering of her doe shaped eyes while enjoying the nature's beauty..was a priceless view. He was turning more desperate to view her features in that small mirror. While his ignorance to the roads forced him to apply sudden brakes. And thus her soft body hits his back with full force. Her hairs covered his face nd her arms embracing him. She shut her eyes tightly to lessen the impact of the brakes. While he was thoroughly enjoying the fragrance of her hair nd the soothing feeling of her soft palms on his chest. She gently opened her eyes..nd reality strucks her. She took back her arms immediately nd during the process her long wavy tresses caressed his face. She felt really embarrassed nd he did notice that from the mirror view. Hope you are fine Mehek...you can hold me...see the roads may not be good...else you may fall on me everytime brakes are applied..he said comforting her. She nodded her head nd hesitantly placed her hands on his shoulder . You can hold me...mehak...he repeated. It's fine Shaurya..was her immediate reply. She had a different feeling when her body touched with his. Breaking her thoughts he gently held her arms and wrapped it around his body. She gave him a questioned look. This is fir your safety Mehek..he replied. She tried to brush aside her thoughts and smiled thanking him. He found himself confused with his own actions. He got a heavenly feeling when her arms were wrapped around him. And they continued their ride. For the next few minutes they didn't talk..later on he initiated the convo to supress her embarassment. And then she listed the places she plans to visit nd the first comes the famous Santala Devi temple. I hardly visit any temple Mehek..am not interested..was his immediate reply. You should not say like that Shaurya...plz for once join me naa...she said . Ok fine...he replied.nd they drove to the temple.

He kept on admiring her while she did her prayers. She kept herself busy admiring the intricate sculptures in the temple while he was accompanying her lost in her beauty. His gaze didn't go unnoticed by her. So she made it quick to settle under the shade of a huge tree. He too neared her nd sat near her. He thought about the need to control his never ending gaze on her..he was worried whether he"ll be caught. This was his very first experience where he can't resist himself. The first time he had been mesmerized by ir addicted to someone's beauty.and he was loving the experience to the fullest. Brushing aside his thoughts..she started up the convo. Howz the temple??...it's nice na..she asked. Yep..it is..he replied.
How was the ride till now?...he asked. It was lovely, you know actually the best one...jitna maza bike Mein aata na utna scooty Mein nahi aata( the fun riding a bike is more than that of scooty)...she said with a cute pout. Par mujhe meri scooty bhi bohut pyaari hai( but I like my scooty too)...I never missed a single place in Delhi...I love to drive...she said excitedly like a kid. Her eyes speaks volumes as if narrating a story. In scooty...but I never saw you anywhere near Vasant kunj?...he said. Sir...aap toh videsh Mein the na..( you were abroad right)...tab hum desis ko kahan dekhenge aap( then how will you see us)...she said in a sarcastic tone. While he laughed at her comment. Ok..so you're are a resident of Vasant kunj ..I see.. She added. Acha..now tell me where do you live?...he asked. Kyun?(for what)..she asked. Arey...aise hi(just like that)..I don't have any right to know about my friends whereabouts?...he said . Nothing like that...am a resident of parathe wali gali, Delhi 6..she replied. Tabhi toh...(that's why)
Tum hamesha khane ke peeche bhaagti thi(you were always busy running behind food)..he said with a chuckle. Chup kar(stop it) ..Shaurya. Don't tease me. I'll not talk to you anymore. She said pouting angrily. Ok...fine sorry...please forgive me...he pleaded holding his ears. She laughter at his innocence nd forgave him. They continued their chats. They got know more about each other, their families etc. Meanwhile Shaurya received karuna maa's call...she was surprised with his decision of staying back. After hanging up the call..he neared Mehek who was waiting for him near the bike.
I was talking to maa...you know her right?..he asked . Ya...I've seen her during our open days..we never talked..she said. Fine then...one day will arrange for your meeting..he said. She happily nodded her head in assurance.

After a while. They drove to the famous eateries nd tried different cuisines. Both had an immense love for food and it went well with their choice of food. He couldn't shift his gaze from her even when he was eating. The way she craved for different cuisines, the twinkle in her eyes visually identifying the taste,the movement of her luscious lips while chewing the food, licking her lips with her tongue addicted to the yummy food, the deep red colour of her nose nd those virtual tears...when she smacks something spicy like gol gappe( a crisp fried sphere which is filled with flavoured water containing tamarind, sugar ,spices, mint and chickpea)...everything marked a feast for him...which fulfils his hunger nd thirst. He was again lost...or he was gradually losing himself to her. His phone beeped breaking his thoughts..it was Arjun. He was not ready to get bombarded with questions.Meanwhile she also received Payal's call. Both of them decided to ignore the call nd messaged their respective buddies that they'll be back by evening. The next few hours they spent their time visiting the nearby shopping malls. They had no idea how time passed by in each other's company. The final destination for the day was a hill station. Though it was four in the evening both were not ready to back out their plan from visiting their final spot.He was bit more stubborn as he never wanted to leave her company. He loved to be with her. They drove to the hill station nd yes it was full fledged adventurous ride...in between the hilly slopes and terrains. After spending nearly 2 hours they decided to wind up their journey. As they drove back descending those hilly slopes and terrains ..both were screaming out of joy. The dark nd misty roads,the cool breeze nd the disappearance of traffic...laid no boundaries for their happiness. Her cute laughs nd the way she wrapped her arms around him...made him feel blessed. She was just engrossed in her world of dreams. Few droplets of water hit their face..nd the sudden thunder nd lightning...welcomed the heavy downpour. They neared a solitary hut protecting themselves from the rains.

I really love to get drenched in the rains...she said while playing with her partially wet hairs. It"ll be moe fun when you"ll catch cold...he said teasingly and sneezes. She too join him with sneezes. How will we go back now?...she said worriedly. Let's wait till the rain stops...don't worry am with you naa...he assured her. Come lets dry our clothes..he said pointing near the fire place. Both of them removed their jackets nd settled near the fire place. She thanked god that her clothes were not completely drenched exposing her body. She kept on drying her hair without looking at him as she was sure that his intense gaze is fixed onto her. She somehow felt his proximity surpassing the barriers of friendship. She closed her eyes to brush aside her unwanted thoughts. He was again lost in her beauty, those water droplets dripping from her face nd hairs made him crazy. His feelings for her were emanating gradually. Chotu bhaiyya's words echoed in his ears .He cleared his throat..as silence again filled the space between them.

You never do makeup?...he asked out of nowhere. She was startled by his voice...nd quickly replied ...not regularly..am mean for functions or parties nd all. Actually you don't have to wear any makeup...you are already beautiful ...he blurted out without thinking as he couldn't resist himself anymore from confessing his thoughts. She blushed hearing him. Actually makeup is worn to highlight our features..she added to suppress his statement on her beauty. And you have such picture perfect features..so there is no need to highlight them...he said looking intently into her eyes. She immediately lowers her eyes blushing to the core. Kisi se pyar karti Ho?( are you in love with someone)...he asked . The question sounded bit weird for her...but she gave him surprising reply...yes I do..I do love my family. He smiled wickedly hearing her reply. Fine...how many love letters have you received? How many proposals?...tell me mehak..he said teasingly. She didn't reply . He was completely shocked by his behaviour...he thought for a while..within just two days of friendship...what sort of questions am I asking her?..what will she think about me. Sorry Mehak...am sorry if I hurt you...he said emotionally. To his surprise she gave him a wide smile. It's nothing like that Shaurya...am used to these type of questions daily...like about my love, engagement, marriage,...bla bla bla...she replied. Hardly people ask about my career nd all...she added.
Shaurya took a sigh of relief hearing her reply. Ya...happens with me too..he replied with a chuckle.
Haan...I've received few letters..but no proposals yet. Yesterday Anki was saying the same..that it's because of nonzero figure nd no makeup attitude...she said with a laugh. Thank god..I've none to compete with...whispered Shaurya. What did you say?...she asked. Nothing...he replied plainly blinking his eyes. Ok ..so you're not planning to get married?.he asked. Hmmm..she took a sigh and said... As you know Shaurya I've received good pampering nd love of my family members, and I never want to be a burden on them. Any decision on my future will be theirs. Shaurya was just taken aback by her reply. Aur agar tumhe pyar Hua toh?( if you fall in love)...he asked her impatiently. I don't think so..she replied with a sweet smile. Agar Kisi ko tumse pyar hua toh( if someone falls for you)...jise tum me koi kami nahi sirf khoobi dikhe( someone who can't find any fault in you nd he just sees only good in you)...he asked with atmost sincerity. She just nodded her head ignoring his statements with a smile. Mehek...can I say something...he said. Yes...ya ok..tell me..she said. Your deeds are bound to your family...jis din tumhe pyar hoga tumhe khud bi pata nahi hoga( you won't realise the day when you fall in love). Kyunki pyar dimag se nahi dil se hota hai(because love rules your heart not your mind)...he said looking intently at her. She was just lost hearing his words. Seems like you are experienced Shaurya...she said trying to bring up a laughter. Yes..Iam...was his immediate reply. This time it was a justification for his mind too, that he's in love . Now he's giving lecture about love to the one who has taught him love. He thought to himself...

Precap: *Gulab Jamun*#love

To be continued..

Edited by dwriter - 6 years ago