Users

Frequent Posters

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

Beautiful update shinu dear.

i love it.
teddy bear mehak...i love teddies and i want that teddy๐Ÿ˜†but i know that one you kept exclusively for you Shaurie khanna๐Ÿ˜†
thanku for the lovely update.๐Ÿค—

Awww...thankyou Mishu๐Ÿค—
Yes dear...that teddy is exclusively for Shaurya khanna ๐Ÿ˜†
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Thank you for the update dear, I like the way how Shaurya met Mehak at the alumni and their encounter there after. So mehak's broken bracelet pc is with him and he kept it safely with him. please do continue soon thank you

Thank you Haseena di..๐Ÿค—
Glad that you liked it...
Will continue soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Wow you have explained the decor of the place and resort well...have you been there Shinu ?

So after all the hit and miss ...finally Shaurya landed Dehradun
And the girl were already were in awe ...followed by Mehak..who managed to grab shaurya's attention more ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Why was Shaurya so hesitant to make an convo with Mehak ...? And he made sure mehak got the pool side room , so shaurya came to know abt the broken piece of her bracelet was with him ..and kept it safely ...he saw her resting while jogging and was admiring ...will he talk to her now ?
Cute update...

Thanks for ur fb Thabs di๐Ÿค—
Hehe...well I've just googled about the place nd got these details. I haven't been there before. Well I love to visit Dehradun in future..

Yep..all those girls were clean bowled ๐Ÿ˜†
Shaurya was just taken away by her beauty..that's why he was bit hesitant at that moment ...

Hope you'll get the answers for all your queries in future updates... ๐Ÿ˜‰
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Lovely update shinu...

After reading the first chapter I thought they had some tiff In the past ..but good to see both were happy to see eachother and Shaurya was already attracted by her...he found her broken heart...loooking forward for the next chapter... update soon

Thank you for PM...

Thanks for ur fb Shamz di๐Ÿค—
@bold: Chances are there ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope this story is not confusing di...
Will update soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
dwriter thumbnail

Thanks for reading Husnkimalika ๐Ÿ˜‰
dwriter thumbnail

Thanks for reading Puja... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shinu update update update update update update
Do na pleeease๐Ÿ˜ณ
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dehradun ki wadio me mehrya konsa khichdi paka raha hain mujhe janna hai...so plzz update de do...
dwriter thumbnail
Hola dearies..Here comes the next chapter. Hope this story is not confusing. Thanks a lot for ur fbs. Plz do leave your valuable fbs nd hit the like button. Thank you silent readers. Plz do ignore typos n errors.
Well..A belated birthday gift for Lima ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Wishing you a speedy recovery Anu di..๐Ÿค—

Chapter 3

Some invisible force was pulling him towards her. He approached her and greeted her with a warm smile. She lifted her face leaving out a cold breath that just took away his senses. Hai..good morning Shaurya she wished him with a warm smile nd gestured with her eyes to take his seat. He just blinked his eyes nd sat near her. Both shifted their gaze towards the surroundings nd within mere seconds turned to look each other. She was about to start a convo, but was interrupted by his quick question...Abhi bhi dance karti Ho?(you still continue to dance). She got bit perplexed by his questions. He immediately lowered his gaze after throwing out the query but the next moment gave a suspicious look sensing her silence. ..Omg..you still remember that Shaurya...she said bursting out into laughter. He got bit relieved by her response. Actually...when I saw you...I was taken to those past memories... Am really sorry Mehak. You lost that competition because of my careless attitude. I should've cross checked that DVD before handing it to the technicians. Am really sorry...he said with words filled with innocence. Arey...Shaurya this happened five years back right?...still you are thinking about it..just leave it naa..she said while chuckling. Ya felt..little embarrassed that time...when I was dressed up in an Indian attire to perform kathak..and you played backstreet boys... she added. Glad that the competition was not held in our school..else all would have made fun of me..she said with a cute pout. Hey..hey.. Listen..you asked me to forget everything and here you are reciting the whole incident...he said complaining. Acha ...is that the case...tab toh tumne sorry nahi bola tha na.( you didn't apologize at that time)..she said teasingly. Woh...main..woh...tum ro rokar tamatar Ki tarah ho gayi thi ( you were crying endlessly and your face reddened like a tomato)...that's why I didn't apologize...he justified his reason. Well after that we never talked about this incident..right?..he added trying to pacify. Yes..though we met for practical exams we never talked..she replied. Ok jo ho gaya so ho gaya(what happened let it be)..let us not discuss about it Am fine don't worry..she said with a smile comforting him. Aur..haan main abhi bhi dance karti hoon( well I dance now as well)..now happy..she said with a chuckle. He was elated to see her smile as well as her response nd he too smiled back.
Ok..now tell me how you ended up doing MBA...pehle toh bio Ki naam Ki maala jhapti thi(before you use to count the beads of rosary,in the name of biology)..he asked in a sarcastic tone. Is it?...you were also busy in Bio lab for 24hrs...and you too opted for MBA...replied Mehak with an angry pout. Mehak...we are again fighting...said Shaurya fearing her reply. She closed her eyes and tried to suppress her laughter. She couldn't hold on it for long...nd both of them laughed endlessly. Feeling really nostalgic right Mehak?..he said with a sigh. Yes...she too responded with a sigh. We never use to fight before ?...right Shaurya..she asked with a confused smile. Hmmm...he replied. Well...we've hosted many events together, we were in the same class from class 1 to 12th, we've organized many events, we've participated in many competitions, we did practicals, assignments together. We both joined theatre club...still we never use to fight right?...but why?...am surprised Shaurya...she added. She was looking at him for his response nd after few seconds he said with peaceful smile...because we were just classmates Mehek, just head boy nd head girl, we never shared anything about each other...actually we never developed a friendship Mehak.
She was just taken back by his reply nd thought for a while leaning her head on the back support. Shaurya looked at her intently nd said...may be we are friends now or we can be friends from this moment.She responded to his statement with a heart-warming smile nd nodded her head in assurance.
So friends?...he said forwarding his hand..to which she happily responded.
A new ray of friendship awakened their minds and filled it with immense pleasure and happiness.

They resumed their Jog after a while, while continuing their talks. They discussed more about their career as well as future endeavours. After around an hour they reached back the resort. On reaching their she said...waise thank you for giving us that pool side room. My pleasure he replied with a sweet smile. While Arjun interrupted them saying...Shaurya is here just for two days that's why he acted liberal. Hearing that her smile fades away. Ok then bye...she said while leaving them. While Shaurya threw a death glare at Arjun. Hoye..hoye..Shaurya why are you so angry man , did I say something wrong?..asked Arjun with a naughty smile. Ok now lets go for a bike ride..after that we need to plan for today's outing..added Arjun.
Am not coming for your rubbish bike ride...If it is a four wheeler fine then.. said Shaurya annoyingly . Ok cool buddy...You go nd relax, will join you after few hours nd you"ll be served your breakfast in your rooms ok...saying this Arjun left bidding him a bye. Shaurya reached his room nd sat on the bed scratching his head. Oh..god...I didn't tell her that Am leaving in two days. But wait...I don't want to leave after 2 days...I feel like staying back here. But how Am gonna tell this to Arjun...he"ll definitely tease me...and what is forcing me to stay back??...he blabbered himself. He was damn sure that some force is binding him towards this very place.

After few hours, all got ready to visit the nearby forest, waterfalls nd hill stations. They started their journey in a traveller.All looked happy nd enthusiastic and it seemed like a picnic for them. Mehek was looking ethereal in bright yellow cold shoulders nd scissor cut blue jeans. Shaurya never missed to steal her glances in between. He tried to control himself as well as the intensity of his gaze. But it was in vain. Luckily his gazes were unnoticed by her. They all had a great time enjoying in their picnic spots, clicking selfies nd playing games. Well this journey worked well for their budding friendship. Shaurya was getting more attracted towards her cute gestures, her mannerisms nd charming appearance. She kept herself busy chit chatting with her buddies. After a tiresome but lovely journey of hours they reached back the resort. On the way back to resort Shaurya was continuously thinking about a plan to stay back. Well this time he was sure that his friendship with Mehek is forcing him to stay back. Ok guys...what's the plan for tomorrow?...asked Arjun to his fellow mates who were seated in the lobby. It was very tiring Arjun...we"ll plan something for tomorrow evening..let's have some rest till then...replied Ankita. But ...Shaurya will be leaving us by tomorrow evening...said Arjun. All looked at Shaurya with a shocking expression.while Mehak looked at him smiling innocently. This is not fair..haan..Shaurya ..complained everyone in unison.
Shaurya thought for a while to exploit their pleads...he smiled sheepishly nd said...ok I'll stay back. Everyone applauded while Arjun gave him a confused look. What's cooking?..buddy...you were not ready to stay back even after my endless pleads...and within one minute you changed your decision...teased Arjun. While Shaurya just smiled at him and a gave a look to Mehek...who was waiting for his gaze to thank him for staying back.Ok guys...so we"ll plan something for tomorrow evening..till then take rest... Said Arjun. All started dispersing to their rooms happily . While Shaurya nd Mehek planned for a walk in the garden. Happy to hear that you are staying back...she said with a lovely smile to which he responded by blinking his eyes. Ok..tell me what's your plan for tomorrow?..he asked excitedly. Well...she kept on telling her endless plans and he was continuously nodding his head in approval. She was feeling too sleepy nd her eye lashes were fluttering continuously. He asked her to sleep nd she left wishing him good night. He continued his walk nd after few minutes she came back to him yawning.. nd handed him a pamphlet...and said my cute wish nd left him again wishing him good night. He stood their reading the pamphlet...completely perplexed and made a sad pout.

To be continued...

Edited by dwriter - 6 years ago
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Me the first...ha ha.. great one dear... really awesome.. but short one... thanks for the pm dear...so both have different plans..n I think love is going to blossom soon. Loved it...pls continue soon
Edited by Harmankav - 6 years ago