Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: geet0910

toi spoilers kab aayege, kabbb??๐Ÿ˜’ i can only trust toi spoilers..

same here๐Ÿ˜†...baarish ka mausam hai tho spoilers ki bhi baarish hoing๐Ÿ˜†
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Don't know if the spoilers are genuine or fake but i had this gut feeling that RV will not leave AdiYa that easily and neither will Mahi.
I think AdiYa will solve their own problems, and also have to face this RajMa all over again. Just a gut feeling.

P.S. i dnt want her to go to mussoorie bt yes i also want to see Aditya's condition on seeing her leaving coz she was her entertainment as for then when she was leaving first after suicide, want to see what name he will give to his feelings this time.

Ahhh waiting for 9.30pm. This week is gonna be a rollercoaster.Edited by AyraaMalik - 5 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Don't know if the spoilers are genuine or fake but i had this gut feeling that RV will not leave AdiYa that easily and neither will Mahi.
I think AdiYa will solve their own problems, and also have to face this RajMa all over again. Just a gut feeling.

P.S. i dnt want her to go to mussoorie bt yes i also want to see Aditya's condition on seeing her leaving coz she was her entertainment as for then when she was leaving first after suicide, want to see what name he will give to his feelings this time.

Ahhh waiting for 9.30pm. This week is gonna be a rollercoaster.

Why do I feel Adi will convince Zoya to not go - and instead solve posh murder to clear up their names. This might make papa and mama Siddiqui to move to Mumbai too and stay with Zoya Noor. What say friends - this will be fun.
Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

toi spoilers kab aayege, kabbb??๐Ÿ˜’ i can only trust toi spoilers..

Very true .. They are the most reliable ones