Rajveer - Could it be?

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Could it be that someone related to Rajveer had been wrongfully convicted by Mr. Hooda's judgement in the past?

One thing that seemed odd when Rajveer was confronting AdiYa in jail was the way he described how common men struggled by being forced to do rounds in court and wait for years for a judgement. His expressions during the scene made it seem like he had witnessed it first-hand somehow. 

His vendetta against privileged people like Aditya also makes sense in this case. It could be that Rajveer's father (?) had been wrongfully convicted of a crime he did not commit, and Mr. Hooda was either the judge for the case or the defending lawyer. That would explain his hatred for the Hoodas too. 

What do you think? Does this theory seem feasible?

I simply refuse to believe that he was Pooja's former lover or Mr. Hooda's illegitimate son. Bepannaah has been quite realistic and non-OTT so far, and if any of the above scenarios occur, it will be a done-to-death plot device, which I personally wouldn't like to watch. I've seen such mundane storylines in other ITV shows and I expect much better from our beloved Bepannaah! 😃
Edited by FireNIce - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, most of us predict the same theory.. articles r fake n only writing based on some fans speculations..
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

yes, most of us predict the same theory.. articles r fake n only writing based on some fans speculations..

Oh, I rarely visit this forum, and have probably missed all discussions related to this, barring those two weird theories about Rajveer. That's why I thought of opening a new topic for this theory. My bad. 😆
Edited by FireNIce - 5 years ago
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats what most of us think after RV's words to Papa Hooda...
N ya... I hope n think he is not Pooja's former lover or Mr. Hooda's illegitimate son. 
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FireNIce

Oh, I rarely visit this forum, and have probably missed all discussions related to this, barring those two weird theories about Rajveer. That's why I thought of opening a new topic for this theory. My bad. 😆

Hehe... 😆
Its ok dea.. we surely can discuss same topic in different angles 😉
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We all think the same @TM how is it possible for rajveer to be pooja's lover what was she doing with yash then?? Was she cheating on Aditya with two guys 😆 🤢 this theory is bogus and is a mere speculation as said so in the article. RV being papa hooda's other son also seems bizarre and we don't know for sure he has another son nothing like that has been mentioned in the show so far. Heck we don't even know who was the lady he had an affair with 😆Edited by Cherryfairy - 5 years ago
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yh most probably..
even the convo they both had pointed us to that direction.. a past mystery
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you.

Waiting for court drama.
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2