Another case of repetition? What's so special about...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
MAHIR!!!!!!!!!!

Rithvik in season 1 then rocky in season 2 both were the eldest and positive sons of the wealthy family full of villains that the naagin wanted revenge from. Were seeing the exact same scenario with Mahir also being the eldest and positive son among an even more villain-filled family, so I'm guessing Mahir will also be special, and probably turn out not to be andy-sumitra son just like in season one? Rithivk and Rocky both turned out to be someone connected to snakes, so obviously it will be the same thing. 

What do you  guys think? Will Ekta once again resort to copying/ repeating her own tracks from her own shows just like she has done with season 1 and 2, how she has done with kasam and her old show on SP kis desh mein hain mera dil and now how she is copying the same track playing in KKB currently from kasam? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am seeing season 1 repeating. Mahir is adopted and special I think. Last min groom change like season 1 where bride changed. Mahir and Bella will get married. Then it will be revealed Bella is also a naagin. Then she fell in love in with mahir. Vish will be vamp and she will also fall in love with Mahir
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u...ek follows recycle n reuse ðŸ˜†
SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think total property belongs to mahir.
Maybe mahir real mom&dad were dead and sumithra is his naany something like that

Edited by SandyaKranthi - 5 years ago
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For sure Ekta mata will this as she has found trps in that storyline now she's going to follow this and moreover A Naagin can't be with a human being.. I wise she invested some money on creative dept as well