ruhi's revenge-a side track

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
ruhi's backstory lacks depth imo compared to previous seasons given the crime was a circumstantial one committed by a few guys under drunken state where only one of them shot at vikrant n most of the others were spectators n it wasn't a preplanned one or done with a motive..also it involves only some tom dick n harry of the show when the main villains like Andy or sumitra(who did a similar role in brahmraksas) are out of it... so I think ruhi/vish's revenge is only a side track here when the main story could be why Bella is here n her motive, probably the temple demolition, eventhough both the naagins may join hands as they are hunting the same family as of now...n as the naagin series known for there will be entry of few more supernatural creatures as well rather than a plain simple revenge of ruhi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In that case i just hope they dont turn against each other like in the previous season. Regarding a side track i wouldn't be so sure about that. Because in the beginning of the episode the voiceover clearly said that the story of another naagin begins and that's exactly when Ruhi shows up. If it was just  side track then they would have showed Bela first and Ruhi somewhere towards the middle of the series.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

In that case i just hope they dont turn against each other like in the previous season. Regarding a side track i wouldn't be so sure about that. Because in the beginning of the episode the voiceover clearly said that the story of another naagin begins and that's exactly when Ruhi shows up. If it was just  side track then they would have showed Bela first and Ruhi somewhere towards the middle of the series.

perhaps they wanted to keep it as suspense...
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Good point! Bela most likely has her own revenge game planned, hence the real reason she's marrying into this family of villains and perverted creeps. ðŸ¤¢ Perhaps her revenge will be the main part of the story involving andy and sumitra like you said. I wouldn't be  surprised like in brahmrakshas, rakshanda's character turned out negative, plus exactly like yamini turned out to be the main villain. Ekta and her writers lack creativity you see ðŸ˜†

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even I think Ruhi's story is a side track and was shown to keep the suspense around Bela. Bela will have her own story which may take the centre stage once her identity is revealed. Till then Ruhi's revenge story will go on. Also most people in Ruhi's hit list are more or less innocent. The people who did a serious crime against her are Yuvi, who tried to molest her and the other guy who shot Vikrant. All others, especially Mahir, the girl and the guy who were hiding, were just at the wrong place at the wrong time and got captured in Vikrant's eyes.
Bela and Vish might join hands but their unity will end once Mahir comes in the picture. There's no way Bela will allow Vish to harm her husband and other innocent people. So she will definitely turn against Vish to save her husband. And then maybe Vish will become the negative naagin.

Mr.360 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say but the way they are promoting ruhi's revenge and anita's character I don't think it's a side track. In fact bela seems to me a side character and vish the protagonist.  
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mr.360

Sorry to say but the way they are promoting ruhi's revenge and anita's character I don't think it's a side track. In fact bela seems to me a side character and vish the protagonist.  

Most of the times the promos aren't accurate and you can't trust them. Ekta will predictably make anita's naagin negative and surbhi's positive once bela marries mahir and goes into protective mode for him. Ekta has always been predictable. 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

Most of the times the promos aren't accurate and you can't trust them. Ekta will predictably make anita's naagin negative and surbhi's positive once bela marries mahir and goes into protective mode for him. Ekta has always been predictable. 

Ekta does love the whole "wife protecting husband" cliche tracks. After a point, S1 and S2 were all about that. And knowing Ekta and the way she has portrayed BeHir, this season is going that way too. But I am seriously bored with Ruhi's revenge story because there's no suspense or thrill in it. So I will gladly accept BeHir's love story.
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes, all of her shows are predictable. If she finds a formula that works with the audience, she will rinse and repeat it a thousands of times. Also in the posters Surbhi is the one in the middle, in her shows the married couples are the leads and everything else comes secondary. Even naagins aren't safe from the mangalsutra-sindoor and shaadi ke vaade, pativrata patni. 😆Edited by pluviophile. - 5 years ago
Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too think ruhis story is just a side track...there is definitely more to it. I believe this cuz the ruhi story is going too quick.
Already bela knows she is nagin and in the precap we hv seen she has come in front of adi and yuvi too..who were the main culprits...wht next?
So obviously...there is more to th story...