Rajveer pooja lover

Samiaadiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Now, as per latest reports, it would be seen that Zoya's breathing problems will get worsened and she will require medical help. With Zoya's life being at risk in the jail, Rajveer will get suspended for a while. He will be told to get off the case. This will give Zoya and Aditya enough time to find out who was responsible for the deaths of Pooja (Namita Dubey) and Yash (Sehban Azim). 

It is also heard that Rajvir will still try his best to stop Zoya and Aditya to prove their innocence. Also, in a shocking twist, it would be revealed that Rajveer will be Pooja's former lover. However, it yet to be know that is the reason that Rajbir is trying to frame Zoya and Aditya for the murder of his girlfriend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
These articles are fake. Let's not malign Pooja's character. If She loves Rajveer,then what was she doing with Adi and Yash🤪
Let's accept it. Pooja fell out of love. She was not getting the kind of love she wanted from Adi and eventually she must have fallen out of love as she felt she was being taken for granted.

Samiaadiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

These articles are fake. Let's not malign Pooja's character. If She loves Rajveer,then what was she doing with Adi and Yash🤪

Let's accept it. Pooja fell out of love. She was not getting the kind of love she wanted from Adi and eventually she must have fallen out of love as she felt she was being taken for granted.

If fake is good if true is good no problem ðŸ˜†
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆😆 its just fake n articles made on fans speculations, these media ppl stalk bepannah hashtags on twitter, insta n forums😆
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
I think Rajveer is Adi's lover. ðŸ¤£
He is hurt ki Pooja k baad Adi ko Zoya pasand aa gyi. ðŸ¤£
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

🤣 bt rajveer loves mahi soo much nw in guls way.. hate wala love bt filled with care too.. wen he was going to arrest adiya after iftaari, he told mahi to stay near car only, so much care 4 her safety😳.. n wen he arrested adiya, he looked towards mahi for approval in her eyes as her dhasu hero😳.. mahi b haq se daatti hai usko aur wo bhi sirf mahi k tantrums bardaasht karta hai.. my rajma is cooking in full swing ya all
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

yup, that's the case😆
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

🤣 bt rajveer loves mahi soo much nw in guls way.. hate wala love bt filled with care too.. wen he was going to arrest adiya after iftaari, he told mahi to stay near car only, so much care 4 her safety😳.. n wen he arrested adiya, he looked towards mahi for approval in her eyes as her dhasu hero😳.. mahi b haq se daatti hai usko aur wo bhi sirf mahi k tantrums bardaasht karta hai.. my rajma is cooking in full swing ya all

Arey haan! Do sautano ka pyaar ðŸ¤£
Next Rajveer would call Mahi Didi ðŸ¤£
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ispe gaana bhi gaa liya humne ðŸ¤£
Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arey haan! Do sautano ka pyaar ðŸ¤£
Next Rajveer would call Mahi Didi ðŸ¤£

I just wish the character Rajveer ends here.He is so irritating and also  don't want Rajma love story.Both are
selfish people.I just want them to be punished more brutally than Adiya