I'm really enjoying this season

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know about you guys but I'm really enjoying this season of Naagin. Everybody is on their game. However there are a few actors that are overacting it so I hope that change. I have a feeling im going to prefer surbhi and Anita as the better Naagins out of all seasons. I haven't seen the previous 2 seasons of Naagin but have watched clips here and there. Mouni is a nice person but to me she is not a great actor. Ada was more convincing.
But Anita is doing a fantastic job. Yesterday episode I couldn't help but notice how Anita had elegance, great posture and expressions in the scenes. She did not overreact. If she really is Ruhi then I'm not going to miss Karishma at all because she outperformed karishma as the better Naagin in my opinion.   
As for surbhi; her character is the protogonist so I would give it time but I have a feeling she is a Naagin. As for now Anita is getting her moment to shine and I'm sure whatever secret Bela is keeping we will see Bela moment to shine. I just hope fans love Bela and Vish as their own and not compare the actors. Both surbhi and Anita are what's keeping me glued to the show.
I hope the show is not predictable. Right now I'm enjoying the suspense and looking forward to the twists and turns.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well said @durga33. At the moment Surbhi is having less screen space. As her role becomes clearer I am confident that she will prve herself yet again.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree,of all the naagins I have seen on the show,I think anita has been the best so far..she has played the character perfectly,with such poise and grace.her gait,dialogue delivery etc is perfect when it comes to her role of a naagin.I think mouni roy is quite an average actor and didn't like her much as a naagin,ada was more convincing.I don't find anything special about surbhi and her acting,but I think I would wait till I see her as a naagin and then judge maybe ðŸ˜†