Bela_Ruhi_Vish .. scenarios

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1 )As per promo n news thr will be #Metoo moment..I think yuvi n gang came bck again n may b  thy raped or molested ruhi..highest possibility.thy wil show us this latr this wl b the twist iam sure.

2) Ruhi is bela i guess becz thy didn't show us in flashbck tht vish got ruhi face..in one Iv anita said tht shez playing "ruhi's Friend character" 

3)Thrz a news about Bela character tht it wil b powerful thn othr nagins..may b after marriage hi she can use her power..ya fir Wo sehgal family ko har tarah se fanaaa krna chahti ho in terms of wealth status too..jaan to legi hi wo per puri jaan nikal kr legi jaan samjhe? Nhi? Lol Leave it. since frst thy killed her Bf and thy molested her she must to taking revenge game to another level.

4) Vish is going to turn Negative 100% Like sesha..since i don't want her to turn negative but aisa hoga nhii becuz indian shows chalte haii.Good vs bad se..

Thats it..now tell me what do u think?
Edited by -shimmer- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
whatever may be the scenario,I really don't want ruhi to be bela🥱..and even if that's the case,why isn't she the one who is taking revenge and instead is letting her friend kill her perpetrators😕
Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
See if Bela is ruhi's friend then why she tried to expose vish?
Also I think that Vish is Ruhi, and bela is Shivangi reincarnation and maybe she doesn't know she is a naagin

Bela marry Mahir and they fall in love and since Mahir face is imprinted on Ruhi/Vish face she thought he is responsible too but bela will protect her hubby all that drama because she knows he cannot be a killer. Then vish Bella will be rivals.

And they will make vish like sesha even though she was positive initially