Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi,
I live outside India and used to use Touch VPN and Hotspot Shield to watch KYY3 on Voot. However, recently (like 1 week ago), they have both stopped working. It still connects me from India but when I open the Voot webpage, nothing opens, not even the "You're not in India" message. It's just a blank page with the header saying Voot.

Has anyone else had this problem? Initially, this happened with Touch VPN so I downloaded hotspot shield. Now the same thing has happened with Hotspot Shield after about a month of using it. I don't use the mobile app.

Thanks,
Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

Hi,

I live outside India and used to use Touch VPN and Hotspot Shield to watch KYY3 on Voot. However, recently (like 1 week ago), they have both stopped working. It still connects me from India but when I open the Voot webpage, nothing opens, not even the "You're not in India" message. It's just a blank page with the header saying Voot.

Has anyone else had this problem? Initially, this happened with Touch VPN so I downloaded hotspot shield. Now the same thing has happened with Hotspot Shield after about a month of using it. I don't use the mobile app.

Thanks,
Pooja

Use VPN MASTER for USA
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes I am facing the same problem. It shows nothing. just a blank page