Rajveer's enmity with Hoodas- My take!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think Rajveer has enmity with Sr. Mr. Hooda. He actually wants to hurt him, make him feel helpless on seeing his son suffer while he is not able to do anything to save him just like the way Rajveer must have suffered in past because someone really close to him was falsely convicted by Mr. Hooda & he wasn't able to do anything then.
Since Mr. Hooda has been a big lawyer with least ethics. He has always thought of his benefit without thinking of the fact that an innocent might end up being convicted for the crime he/she never committed. Mr. Hooda is obsessed with winning the case- by hook or by crook.

In one such incident, Mr. Hooda must have led to conviction of someone who was really close to Rajveer while he was all helpless at that time probably because he wasn't powerful or belonged to poor family. His angst & desire to take revenge upon Mr. Hooda must have guided him to become a CBI officer. Probably he is using the tricks of knowingly convicting someone by creating proofs and evidences which prove his narration & point, something Mr. Hooda must have done earlier to win a case in past.

I have heard Rajveer's dialogues. Most of the times they are directed at Mr. Hooda & how he with his powerful position can easily escape the grip of law while many others can't even hope to get justice. AdiYa are being used by Rajveer to make Mr. Hooda suffer his past action's consequences. Rajveer probably knows that they are innocent but he is deliberately creating a case to take revenge from Mr. Hooda.

Rajveer first sent Mr. Hooda out of the city & then went behind AdiYa because he knew Mr. Hooda won't be able to save him. And since yesterday, Rajveer has been continuously taunting Mr. Hooda about his position & how he can easily use it but he won't let him do that. He made goons beat Adi & not the policeman because he know how Mr. Hooda can easily come up with a claim against him for doing that. 

Rajveer knows he has attacked weakest nerve of Mr.Hooda, his son Aditya. The revenge is from Mr. Hooda. Aditya has been dragged in it because of him & Zoya has been dragged into this because of her closeness with Aditya.

Maybe Rajveer is just  a character blinded by revenge & rage of his past. He acts negative because of that and he might end up being a positive character in the end. I am pretty sure AdiYa are going to find why Rajveer is hell bent on proving them as convicts & work their ways out to change the reason that guides Rajveer to do all this.

I don't think that he has any sort of enmity with Aditya, Zoya, Yash or Pooja. It's from the previous generation and the present generation is just paying for that only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Makes Sense.. Well Rajveer will have his answers or the court interrogation may bring out Sr Hooda's scenario which will come out infront of the world.

Today there was a lot of pain in Rajveers eyes I know no one will see that because focus is on Aditya Zoya and the brutial stupid unessasary torture and truma they are going thro, some times the children cud end up facing things which the parent has shred during their times.

So I personally feel there needs to be justice in the right way and maybe Rajveer will be sacked put behind bars for false evidence or even dethroned or sent to some mental asylum as most want      ðŸ˜† but he may want to make sure St Hooda is humilated or something connected to him for himself (Rajveer's) peace of mind or rest his mind in peace.

Once Sr Hooda starts fighting the case he himself will come with his reasonings where Rajveer may not have to do much.
Lets see.

Liked your take. I presonally do not see Rajveer Negative but throughtly hurt with the system and citizens have always been beaten by the system.
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
makes sense
i am feeling this since day 1... there is a hidden mystery bcoz the anger he showed while talking to mr. hooda gave a very negative vibe