And they meet finally! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely post, my dear nish😳.The scene has been done so beautifully that you would want to see it again and again.
I really love yesterday's episode alot.
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The scene was so well written directed and executed that it made me forget anything but go gaga over the chemistry!!
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Agree. The scene was beautifully shot and from the scene DD-Shakti have sizzling chemistry. Felt so bad for Nandini :( The song was really good too.

the background song went so well with the pace of the scene!
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Lovely post, my dear nish😳.The scene has been done so beautifully that you would want to see it again and again.
I really love yesterday's episode alot.

Thankyou my dear Raj 😊 It was a really beautiful and intense scene and I am looking forward to more such scenes in the future 😳
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely and stunning post dear Nish ..⭐️
These two ..made this scene so classy and superb ..
both did amazing job πŸ‘
loved this scene like you have described it ..it added more beauty..❀️
the BG and rain ..Nandini and Kunal all made it perfect ..its kinda filmy scene yet greatly shot..πŸ‘
Drashti can defo make chemistry with any actor ..both looked awesome..
they sizzled the screens ..just in one glimpse but their expressions uff..😳
and also wanna mention ..scene from precap and Nandini's expressions are worth watching.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dude I love it!
I know we're not supposed to be rooting for them, yet I'm still drawn to them. I really wanna see how this all plays out, the promos were awesome!
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

Lovely and stunning post dear Nish ..⭐️
These two ..made this scene so classy and superb ..
both did amazing job πŸ‘
loved this scene like you have described it ..it added more beauty..❀️
the BG and rain ..Nandini and Kunal all made it perfect ..its kinda filmy scene yet greatly shot..πŸ‘
Drashti can defo make chemistry with any actor ..both looked awesome..
they sizzled the screens ..just in one glimpse but their expressions uff..😳
and also wanna mention ..scene from precap and Nandini's expressions are worth watching.

Yes Deepti 😊 They were indeed stunning DraSha wil be a classy and good looking onscreen pair 😳 And yes precap me bhi her expressions were so good and D was looking so cute in that white dress 😳
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Dude I love it!

I know we're not supposed to be rooting for them, yet I'm still drawn to them. I really wanna see how this all plays out, the promos were awesome!

You just echoed my sentiments man πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I know we arent supposed to root for them but something in me tells me too and feels a pull towards them!Lets see how they take this forward now 😊 I am seeing you after long ! How have you been?
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Yes Deepti 😊 They were indeed stunning DraSha wil be a classy and good looking onscreen pair 😳 And yes precap me bhi her expressions were so good and D was looking so cute in that white dress 😳

Yup so classy and good looking ..like the scene today between Kunan..loved the scene ..and DD's expressions just amazing.πŸ‘
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

You just echoed my sentiments manπŸ˜†πŸ˜³I know we arent supposed to root for them but something in me tells me too and feels a pull towards them!Lets see how they take this forward now😊I am seeing you after long ! How have you been?

Why are we not suppose to root for them ????

Aren't Kunal and Nandini Gonna be the end game ..,. I think that's wat will happen finally ,...