Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: neeraja91

One the one hand I want the marriage to happen so that we can get rid of resident evil forever! But on the other hand I feel bad for hamdaan. Bechaari ki koi galti nahi...nobody deserves to get this psycho witch as wife! 

The best solution was to send her to jail! It was perfect. Save log khush, hamdaan safe. 
Or are they trying to protect Shahbaz?! 
He also deserves to pay for his deeds...why did he cover up stuff I still don't understand! 
Zara n Kabir were smart cookies...what happened to them? Why did they have brain freeze now? Permanently they could have got rid of resident evil , instead now they are spending money n effort organising her wedding!

Shahbaz is mysterious character 
why did he cover up is the main Qs 
waiting for the writers to reveal 
what explanation he gave was not good enough πŸ˜‘
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Suta for the updates...!!

one more popcorn and balle balle wala episode...Dhinkachika!!!CVS are rocking!!!

I Loved Loved Angry Kabeer & Zara trying to stop him...wow scene that was..gonna watch now !!!&
Now Shahbaaz (the actor had less SS & Miraj too) seems like there will be something horrifying for ZaBeer..its not gonna be good Miraj-Shahbaaz ...I can smell danger for ZaBeer !! Don't know but it will come...seems like one more 1st episode wali dangle on its way !!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Thank you so much Suta for the updates...!!

one more popcorn and balle balle wala episode...Dhinkachika!!!CVS are rocking!!!

I Loved Loved Angry Kabeer & Zara trying to stop him...wow scene that was..gonna watch now !!!&
Now Shahbaaz (the actor had less SS & Miraj too) seems like there will be something horrifying for ZaBeer..its not gonna be good Miraj-Shahbaaz ...I can smell danger for ZaBeer !! Don't know but it will come...seems like one more 1st episode wali dangle on its way !!

I wonder why MIraj was accepted by Shahbaz so easily ??
kya locha hai yaar πŸ˜•
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sutapa,you took the cake along withcakeshop,for such detailed update.
You must be a terrific observer and raconteur.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Sutapa,you took the cake along withcakeshop,for such detailed update.

You must be a terrific observer and raconteur.

I look at the TV screen and my fingers keep typing on their own on iPad
this is  why you will notice so many spells and grammer in LU ... 

but I try to edit them later 
hope you dont mind 
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I wonder why MIraj was accepted by Shahbaz so easily ??
kya locha hai yaarπŸ˜•

yes...after ruksar gone we need villain to stay in a story..so MirBaaz are there ...let's see how CVS make track for them!I love to see them perform...Shahbaaz more haan not dirty 4th game of Miraj !!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

yes...after ruksar gone we need villain to stay in a story..so MirBaaz are there ...let's see how CVS make track for them!I love to see them perform...Shahbaaz more haan not dirty 4th game of Miraj !!

Geny .. ruku has not even left .. and they have prepared grounds for the next villain 
they will never ever leave ZaBir in peace ...
😑
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Thanks Suta!! just saw the episode!! Now all I need to see is Kabir expressing his love to Zara!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Thanks Suta!! just saw the episode!! Now all I need to see is Kabir expressing his love to Zara!

OMGEEE you saw it now ?? where are you located ?? in West Coast of US ??😲😲

the episode is worth watching and enjoyable ...πŸ˜†
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

OMGEEE you saw it now ?? where are you located ?? in West Coast of US ??😲😲

the episode is worth watching and enjoyable ...πŸ˜†

yus! west coast of USπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kabir has given all the warmth Zara needed finally..