Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona07 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Special thanks to ShirishaTeddy, Sujz, .Rashmi., Samaina_1990, moumita04 and -Ross-, those who have helped me a lot in making this thread. And sorry too, because I've given them a lot of trouble.

And last but not the least, thanks to Anmol333 and Anjali33 (those who helped me indirectly).

Hope you guys like it.. 

Love

Sona..

Edited by msdfan - 6 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
BRAVO BRAVO !!!!..Beautiful GUYS...!!!!๐Ÿฅณ
Really proud of u all...Jus feeling so overwhelmed rite now with the show completing the 200 mark n u guys hve made it much more valuable by ur sheer efforts n hardwork...All praises to u all dear who took an initiative to make it memorable for forumwasis n for our show who deserves each n every praise n accolades!!!!

Well done n 3 claps for the TEAM!!

Special mention to u Sona...i hve always seen u saying u cnt contribute cos u dunno how to xpress out more ..being a silent one ..but being in the backfoot ..u hve hve really stumped me ..Thanx for putting up the thread !!

Well once again Congrats to our show...!!!
Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yay...!! I was waiting for this thread to open...!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Time to celebrate for all of us... ๐Ÿฅณ
Such a wonderful journey it has been... This show has made us feel every emotion... Sometimes even when we were upset with what was being shown, we still couldn't leave watching the episodes... That's how much we love this show... the actors on-screen...!!

200 is just a number... This show is worth celebrating every day... I wish we see many more such milestones... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sona - What a fabulous thread dear... The efforts you have put in is outstanding... Love you for this..! ๐Ÿค— And thank you to each and every person who have contributed to make this thread special...!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheers...!!
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aah, what a beautiful thread, everything is so perfect and all those who contributed, an amazing work..Congratulations to all!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅณ
Many more milestones to be achieved.

I feel so overwhelmed with happiness, been following the show and this forum from when the 9th episode aired...Never thought that I would join the forum one day, all thanks to the lovely friends present here.

@Sona didi...Didn't I say in the CC that the thread would come out amazing!? I am so happy and proud today didi!๐Ÿค—
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful, Beautiful Beautiful. 

Thanks all for contributing and making it thread powerpacked combo.
Thanks for your efforts Sona. It was my first time to be part of such wonderful celebration thread. Totally enjoyed it. 
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread guys...A big shout out to all the volunteers for this amazing thread...Great job!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
It has been a great journey with all of you...Keep up the amazing work...๐Ÿค—
nonexisting thumbnail
Beautiful thread
Congratulations everyone
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Beautiful thread and thanks for including me to contribute fan message๐Ÿ˜Š
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to each member of YUDKBH.  Our show complete 200 episodes today. 
Hats off all who contributed to make this wonderful thread.
May all of you forum members get all happiness & success & good health in your life.  God bless you all. 
Being 1990s teenager I feel very much connected to the show and revive all my school-college memories. 
I thank to all YUDKBH artists and Shashisumeet who gave us such a wonderful show,  the memories of which will be cherished for lifetime.

May our show continue for 1000 episodes n more and we stay together in forum united for our love for Samaina n Ashdeep & every cast of show. 

All of you stay blessed by God's blessings. 
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations everyone๐Ÿ˜Š
Beautiful thread...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ