obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
If the concept of the show would have been frndship this show would be superhit becoz the way they are presenting mauli's and nandini's frnship it is very beautiful.Their bond is just awesome .Both actress drashti and additi are doing fantabulus job.I don't want to see this bond getting destroyed after the real concept of EMA comes into picture.I want nandini to sacrifice for mouli and move one as it's not like that kunal does not love mauli. The most beautiful thing about this show till now is mauli and nandini frndship ❤️Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Yes...it is such a beautiful bond...I like Kunal and Mauli as they are

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Yes...it is such a beautiful bond...I like Kunal and Mauli as they are

Kunal and mauli relationsip is good but i think ab sweetness ka overdose ho raha ha and about mauli and nandini's frndship they are presenting it very beautifully and keeping me glued to show .
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nandini and Mauli's friendship is so heartwarming to see. And both ladies are really good actresses. Loving their chemistry and scenes together.❤️ Looking forward to more of their scenes.

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Nandini and Mauli's friendship is so heartwarming to see. And both ladies are really good actresses. Loving their chemistry and scenes together.❤️Looking forward to more of their scenes.

yep me too want to see them more and more 😊
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
agree best and most beautiful thing in the show till now is Mouli and Nandu's friendship. Their relationship is so beautiful. I will be really hurt if they mess up their friendship letter on. Love the FB. wanted to see more of them. My Monan ship ❤️ 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
their friendship is beautiful .hope mauli and Nandini friend ship long last forever like Lord Krishna and sudama friend ship