Nimki will not learn, will she?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
First she deleted her recording. Second, she didnt bother tocheck if BDOs phone has the recording or not. If Nahar has attempted BDOs murder isnt it obvious he will try to get rid of that recording also? She is a smart girl and technologically literate but her problem is that she thinks no one else knows about using mobile phones. 
Third she expects her so called family to support her. The deal she made was to save the honour of the party and thereby save Tettar's future as a MLA candidate. Why will Babbooji speak at all?

Fourth she manhandled Nahar Singh. This way Nahar gets thr footage. The whole media watched her. What she doesn't realise is that accusing someone openly without proof and hurting someone physically are legal offenses. She might just lose her Mukhiya seat.

By the way, did she say something about her mother? Was she a bit guilty for what she did to her mother?This is the only thing I believe she wasnt responsible for but Elina askig her father to talk to her made her realise about her mother. I thought she would cry. She needs to cry now.

Someone please make her change that saree and those black and white bangles. Its hurting my eyes. Btw her footwear changed. Lagta hai jute ki dukaan pados me thi. Waha se le li.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimki looks like a wild cat in that saree ðŸ˜†
Nimki speaks before she thinks, nobody would have known about the recording still on her phone and BDO has a copy in the first place if she didn't offer it up to get brownie points with the Tettars. I'm having doubt that even BDO doesn't have another copy somewhere else. Nahar and Kundan will get away with it and then it will move on to another scheme where they don't get caught again. 
Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually liked the episide today. So much action.
1. When the episide started the background music sns scene they try to make it funny. But why it is such a serious situation.

2. I liked at atleast she stood up against nahar for bdo. She didnt even stand up for herself when she got to know about fake marriage.

3. What is dablo upto. He is sooo stupid. What the point in all that 

4. Sweety really hit home with tettar. But he doesn't treat his kids well 

5. Nimki should ask babbu for the recording. She sent him first. 2 meethe bol from babbu and she deleted the recording. Pagli.

6. I liked the scene where she dragged nahar singh. It really showed her passion. No one could stop her. Even if it recks tettar's chances of being a mla so what. V dont want him mla anyways plus dammad rituraj will use his mind to come out of it. 

dey.bh thumbnail
Babboo took it from her without her knowledge. 
Accusing someone/ hitting someone and standing up for someone are two different things. Nahar can send her to jail. Besides, she might lose her Mukhiya post. Instead she could do the prrss conference and tell that BDO babu was about to expose the complete truth about the medicine scam. Tjose two people arrested were only following orders from their bosses. He was trying to get all the evidences and this is why he was shot by that unknown man. This much would have been enough to make Nahar nervous. She could bluff she still has the clip in private.

She has been standing against anyone and everyone except  the Tettar clan. Nothing new. Will she ever learn even her phaadar in law had gone to stop Abhimanyu with a gun?
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Nimki looks like a wild cat in that saree ðŸ˜†

Nimki speaks before she thinks, nobody would have known about the recording still on her phone and BDO has a copy in the first place if she didn't offer it up to get brownie points with the Tettars. I'm having doubt that even BDO doesn't have another copy somewhere else. Nahar and Kundan will get away with it and then it will move on to another scheme where they don't get caught again. 

@ bold🤣. 
Her first question should be ' How did Naha know Abhimanyu has a copy and was going to meet the DM?'. Even Tunne learnt it just yesterday. Only her sasural wale knew about it and they were the ones who were part of the deal she made to hide the truth. She wants her Sasurwale to speak on her behalf.