Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I will watch only for Zara!!
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode.Thanks Sutapa.Cvs proved they are different and good at what they write.
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I really loved the episode but can't forgive editors for editing the scene there in hall after everyone leaves Kabeer devastated fall down Zara goes to him and makes him look up... It was such a beautiful scene...they showed ruskar's for whole 2 episodes and cut off all beautiful scenes of our zabeer...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

I really loved the episode but can't forgive editors for editing the scene there in hall after everyone leaves Kabeer devastated fall down Zara goes to him and makes him look up... It was such a beautiful scene...they showed ruskar's for whole 2 episodes and cut off all beautiful scenes of our zabeer...

Yes yaar even  am angry with them for editing out so many Zabir romantic scenes ..😡🤢
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Rukdail got a slap ...Yahoo!

Geny view that moment again 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

How amazing is this show? No dragging of any sort. They cut straight to the point and use logic to expose villains. I am so excited for Eid. Its Miraj's turn to be exposed. 

This is meant for the intelligent city viewers .. Not for the village crowds ... Logic makes such a difference👏 ... I am loving this show yaara 👍🏼