Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Zee TV's tweet on Deepshika and Pritam's episode!!!!

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Gossips, masti and much more. Don't forget to watch #JuzzBaatt tonight at 8 PM only on Zee TV! @iampritampyaare @dipshikhanagpal @RK1610IsMe

Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Zee TV's tweet on Geeta Maa's episode!!!!

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Tonight on #JuzzBaatt, watch @GeetaKapur and #DharmeshYelande talk about their journey and much more. Don't forget to tune in at 8 PM only on Zee TV! @RK1610IsMe

Shaina_b thumbnail
Zee TV's tweet on Geeta Kapur and Dharmesh Yelande's episode!!!!

Zee TV @ZeeTV

Memories, Laughter and Secrets. Watch @GeetaKapur and #DharmeshYelande share much more, tonight at 8 PM on #JuzzBaatt only on Zee TV! @RK1610IsMe

Shaina_b thumbnail

Naagin actress Adaa Khan in Rajeev Khandelwal's Juzzbaat

Adaa Khan has shared some heart wrenching stories that will make you weep

By Sreejeeta Sen | Published: May 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Check out the shocking revelations by Naagin actress Adaa Khan in Rajeev Khandelwal's Juzzbaat

Rajeev Khandelwal's newly launched show, JuzzBaat promises to bring out the actual person behind the facade of a celebrity. And it has successfully managed to do it so far. The TV stars are gracing the show and making extreme revelations, some of which we identify with. From happy moments to incidents that leave us teary eyed, the stories of these stars are extremely touching. From Divyanka Tripathi's love story with Vivek Dahiya to Adaa Khan and Karanvir Bohra's personal lives, Rajeev is making everyone spill the beans. As we mentioned, the next episode will feature, Naagin actress Adaa and Karanvir. Adaa has shared some heart wrenching stories that will make you weep.

Sharing her toughest phase of life, Adaa said, "My mother was my backbone. While she was admitted to the hospital, she wanted me to resume work instead of being by her side. I remember she always wanted me to work with Ekta (Kapoor) ma'am but it is extremely unfortunate that she could not watch me fulfill her dream. She isn't present by my side, but I know she is my guardian angel and watching over me from above. This also made Rajeev emotional and he took this opportunity to convey a message to his mother and said, "I just want to say, I love you mom. Moreover, the actress was once in a relationship with TV actor Ankit Gera. He was alleged of cheating on her with his Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke co-star Roopal Tyagi. Revealing about her heartbreak, she said, "When it comes to love, I have had a very terrible experience in the past. My ex-boyfriend cheated on me and still, I forgave him thrice. But after a point, I knew that I had to let it go. These revelations left everyone surprised. 

Apart from these emotional moments, Karanvir and Adaa also had a dance moment. They were also joined by Karanvir's wife Teejay Sidhu and his twin daughters.

Are you excited to watch this episode? Share your thoughts in the comments below. For more scoops and updates, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.

Link :

Shaina_b thumbnail
HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY OF THE POINT 1857 SCENE!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shaina_b thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal talks about how difficult it is to see your own person suffer from cancer

Shaina_b thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Wishing you a Long Life, Lots of Happiness and Success in your Career!!!!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cheers!!!!!!

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gossips, masti and much more. Don't forget to watch #JuzzBaatt tonight at 8 PM only on Zee TV!@iampritampyaare @dipshikhanagpal @RK1610IsMe

He was good.. But then whats new!!!
He jsp was as always relevant to the episode and good. 

She is an average singer. 
It does not matter how good one's voice is, it is all about how passionate and focused one is and to what lengths one is willing to go to achieve what one dreams of.
yazh. thumbnail

Memories, Laughter and Secrets. Watch @GeetaKapur and #DharmeshYelande share much more, tonight at 8 PM on #JuzzBaatt only on Zee TV! @RK1610IsMe

From a cupid he became a marriage broker πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Fun episode.

his dance/choreography was not that great, certainly did not match upto her juzzbaatt and reaction to it.

It does not matter how good a dancer/choreographer one is, it is all about how passionate and focused one is and to what lengths one is willing to go to achieve what one dreams of.πŸ˜ƒ

liked ragini's singing and dancing.

yazh. thumbnail
#Mann_Says @Khanspeaks24 
More

you shud watch this sir @manojmuntashir @RK1610IsMe

#Mann_Says on Twitter

#Mann_Says on Twitter

"you shud watch this sir @manojmuntashir @RK1610IsMe https://t.co/s5qS7UrqIu

Manoj MuntashirVerified account @manojmuntashir 
More

Manoj Muntashir Retweeted #Mann_Says

Thankyou @RK1610IsMe. You have inspired me from those 'phate-joote' days. Loads of love to you. 

Rajeev KhandelwalVerified account @RK1610IsMe 
More
Replying to @manojmuntashir

You know I have been a fan of yours right from the beginning. Keep shining.

Manoj MuntashirVerified account @manojmuntashir 
More

Manoj Muntashir Retweeted Rajeev Khandelwal

This fannism and brotherhood is absolutely mutual. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Didnt understand much of that jsp, but can guess what it meant😊

Mutual admiration πŸ˜ƒ.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen".

His jsp, the way it was highlighted and the chain of tweets, a perfect example of this verse.