Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Best solution Ignore Rajveer 😆 i've given up on his character he is not a real CBI officer because he is nothing but foolish. I don't care anymore what his hidden motive is IF he even has any it doesn't seem like there is one now. Nothing against apurva but his character in the show sucks big time and the sooner he leaves the show the better 🥱

True but the only good thing his character is doing is bring adiya closer which is nice but he is so foolish considering he is a cbi officer
silver_lotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

more than adiya we need to thank rajveer for bringing adiya close n this bful jungle track😆i m thinking of making a post thanking him bt then forum ppl will think i have gone mad n became rajveer fan😆

Go ahead and make a post. We must give him credit for bringing out Jodi closer
silver_lotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Actually today Rajveer proved he is not as dumb as we thought because he cracked the code so easily. I mean it was really not easy.

Now all we need to know is his hidden motive behind framing AdiYa.

One thing I wanna say, no matter how smart he is, AdiYa are always going to be 2 steps ahead of them because they are pure and good people and Rajveer and Mahi are going to lose the battle really badly.

Of course he is smart. Even over smart. Whatever his reason be for trapping them , it is making him go crazy. Cross all limits to get them behind the bars. Which is making him desperate and do many illogical things
silver_lotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Rajveer is the most mysterious character in this show right now. I am very curious to see what solid proof he has that he could get a non bailable warrant.

I agree logic jaa raha hai tel lene but then this is an Indian show, Logic mat dhoondho. Indian shows mostly concentrate on emotions. And to that extent , Bepannah is doing quite well

The proofs he must be having are the photos he has taken and the fake marriage that was exposed in media. Yes sometimes logic misses in Indian telly but what he is doing is utterly stupid, chasing them like they are terrorists. And also innocent until proven guilty in law
where did that go and how are they given shoot at sight orders. I hope there is a big mystery behind Rajveer, yet he is bringing them closer so we can't completely het him too. But the way he is behaving with Mahi tells he is ruthless officer and can go to any extent if he wants his rewards( if that is actually what he is after)
silver_lotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Rajveer is damn annoying no doubt in that

And yes if I am not understanding why is he treating AdiYa as hardcore criminals😕but if some articles are to e believed then he is doing all this so that he can get a Promotion by solving the "high profile" case, so he is intentionally doing all this. But I don't know it still doesn't make much sense to me let's see how the CVs shape it. But which cop is allowed to take a civilian as his side-kick?😕what does he need mahi for😕

Exactly he is behaving like a careless cop and dishonest officer who has his own ulterior motive than to find the real culprit.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post!!

I agree...rajveer is acting like an obsessed person...the way he yelled at that waseem villager...and the way he threatened mahi...such treatment was not called for...well in mahi's case im not complaining 😆...she deserves it

but rajveer seems to have a personal vendetta against adiYa

only time will tell...
silver_lotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Good post!!

I agree...rajveer is acting like an obsessed person...the way he yelled at that waseem villager...and the way he threatened mahi...such treatment was not called for...well in mahi's case im not complaining 😆...she deserves it

but rajveer seems to have a personal vendetta against adiYa

only time will tell...

So true something is not right with him. The way he is man handling Mahi( I know she is wrong) but still she is a woman and he is in response position
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajveer is psycho and cant wait to see him out of the every characters life. So annoying character!! He cant threat each and everyone for not proven suspects. 

Mujhe toh lagta hai everyone with Rajveer is his man!! Mr. Hooda and Mr. Siddique taking too long time to reach!!