Written Update/Live Update |5th June 2018|

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Next morning both Aditya and Zoya loitering in the jungle when she was about to trip, Aditya held her and saved her from falling.

Aditya and Zoya finding a pond went towards it to drink some water as Aditya was really hungry. He was trying to dring with his left hand as his right one was injured. Zoya helped him drink some water feeding him with her hand. Aditya thanked her for the help,

Zoya asked Aditya to switch on his phone to check GPS but Aditya warned her saying they might be tapping his number and decided to go the old school way.

Here in the city their office was sealed off by the CBI.

Aditya founding a PCO called Arjun and was dead sure that he will pick it up. But a guard posted near Arjun stopped him. But clever Aditya spoke to him in a code language understanding the situation. Arjun explained to the guard that it was a call from a client.

Aditya explained to Zoya that he spoke in a code language which they practiced since birth.

Rajveer who was listen to their conversation and Arjun cracked the code and he told Mahi that they are near Badlapur. Mahi was getting impatient to reach the duo before Arjun reaches.

Here the inspector in the house held Arjun at house and refused to let him exit the house. Rajveer gave instruction to the guard that if he tries to go out then arrest the mother and the brother.

Aditya saw Rajveer's car and ran towards the jungle. Rajveer and Mahi followed their trails.

Zoya was unable to run anymore and fell on the ground. She injured her feet and blood oozed badly making it hurt terribly that she started wincing. Zoya ordered him to run but Aditya screamed at her stating that he is not going to go leaving her behind.

He helped her to get up and they walked. But soon Aditya realized that her blood was making tracks for Rajveer so he picked her up and started hiding.

Rajveer found the blood stains and immediately understood that there might be a village nearby.

Mahi was talking too much and was accusing Rajveer when he held her in gunpoint and shut her up.

Zoya requested Aditya to put her down after reaching the village as people might see them like this and that wouldnt be very nice.

They went inside a house when Rajveer reached the village. He ordered his men to find them out at any cost.

They tracked a room where they found zoya inside. She was praying to god (namaj par rahi thi). Rajveer to happy to find her and was celebrating his win. He told her that now its time to go and since she was her then Aditay Hooda should be there too.

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thank u thank u so much for LU!
My projects r just not allowing me, so have to rely on updates...😭

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaj yaha baarish ho rhi hai,no electricity😭 relying on live updates today, thanks a lot😛
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU
Will have to watch the episode later 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

And look who's here!!🤗

😲 OMG! Behna 😭 Kahan thi? 
😛 So good to see you :*

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Bas yaar
Yahi kahin...just saw u posting and had to jump in...warnna i hardly log in these days. But HC and JW have pulled me in for now.

Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

😲 OMG! Behna 😭 Kahan thi? 
😛 So good to see you :*

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Bas yaar

Yahi kahin...just saw u posting and had to jump in...warnna i hardly log in these days. But HC and JW have pulled me in for now.

they r so good 😛
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: geet0910

aaj yaha baarish ho rhi hai,no electricity😭relying on live updates today, thanks a lot😛

same here
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update . Missed the epi today
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR WU Edited by swarnalatha05 - 5 years ago