Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

will await updates of Aashiq

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Mugdha just read this story, thought of it like a filler until you update Kyun Ki, I thought will see what it is and finished all 38 chapters in one go! It was so good reading a suspense story on Maaneet.. Its like so many indications to say Maan is the stalker but also some places you have hinted Maan is at another place at the same time that the stalker guy does something with Geet. My guess - I’m 99% sure it’s Maan.. but If he is so crazy to get Geet, its so clear Geet has fallen for Maan & Maan the stalker’s aim is fulfilled.. but wonder why does Maan not accept he loves her, why does he keep insulting her & makes her go away from him.. this should only mean he must have some split personality disorder... where Maan doesn’t know He is crazy for her... in some places its confusing about whom you’re talking...  like one place you’re talking abt Maan, then next line u write he did something which makes me assume ur now talking abt stalker..  the last update was painful, wonder why you stopped writing this 2 months back. Maan doesn’t seem apologetic abt his behavior, still tnks he can convince her to act. Let’s see wat happens... Waiting for this as well.. but if u can only write one story then definitely I would opt for Kyun Ki. This can wait but not Kyun Ki for me 😳

Edited by babelicious - 4 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: babelicious

Hi Mugdha just read this story, thought of it like a filler until you update Kyun Ki, I thought will see what it is and finished all 38 chapters in one go! It was so good reading a suspense story on Maaneet.. Its like so many indications to say Maan is the stalker but also some places you have hinted Maan is at another place at the same time that the stalker guy does something with Geet. My guess - I’m 99% sure it’s Maan.. but If he is so crazy to get Geet, its so clear Geet has fallen for Maan & Maan the stalker’s aim is fulfilled.. but wonder why does Maan not accept he loves her, why does he keep insulting her & makes her go away from him.. this should only mean he must have some split personality disorder... where Maan doesn’t know He is crazy for her... in some places its confusing about whom you’re talking...  like one place you’re talking abt Maan, then next line u write he did something which makes me assume ur now talking abt stalker..  the last update was painful, wonder why you stopped writing this 2 months back. Maan doesn’t seem apologetic abt his behavior, still tnks he can convince her to act. Let’s see wat happens... Waiting for this as well.. but if u can only write one story then definitely I would opt for Kyun Ki. This can wait but not Kyun Ki for me 😳

😆 

Thank you 🤗

I am glad to see you on this thread😃

Yeah.. I guess you guys liked kyon ki more..

But my fav.is Aashiq in these 2 ..😛otherwise I loved my old ffs which are on hold now..

I have given note on Mehbooba FF that I am gonna continue only 2 at a time.. like now I am writing knot ki and Mehbooba..though I didn't update Mehbooba long time but I am not getting proper time, mood .. or interest because of low response to that.. 

Also my other FFS are on hold for now till Mehbooba ends.😃

khwaishfan thumbnail

shall await updates of this FF... thanks

khwaishfan thumbnail

will keep this thread going 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago