~Celebrating 7 Years of Madness~IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon? - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Both of Barun and Sanaya looked awesome in every scenes.
One of my favorite is of course the Diwali scene.
Edited by xZoyax - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A predatory walk starts in between them while suspending hearts with a same beat keeping eyes focused without blinking ...a walk of a man and a woman in love playing hide and seek with these old rhythmic love song on which hearts tune on beyond control and souls mate while dancing with it...till they become one...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His soft touch , his warmth makes her closed her eyes, a consent , have no room of words and he goes for his dominance as always...being a man and a woman in love in this old tradition of inebriation , an ocean which always welcomes to envelop the love of a goddess who wants to explore this love being proud to be in this depth of ocean.

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sarun786

What they did in edit

Can't explain clearly... but go watch the scene again and you will realize that it's edited. Like the part where Arnav is about to kiss Khushi & then she hugs him abruptly. 😆
whiterose29 thumbnail
Just came across this article in my Google Newsfeed. 😳

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-the-magic-of-these-5-breathtaking-scenes-can-never-be-recreated/
Congratulations to Arshi.Sugi.IPK and all others for making it to 50 pages.
Everybody is talking about 3 most happy/memorable moments.
How about naming the 3 most heart wrenching moments in IPK?
Cheers...
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations to Arshi.Sugi.IPK and all others for making it to 50 pages.

Everybody is talking about 3 most happy/memorable moments.
How about naming the 3 most heart wrenching moments in IPK?
Cheers...

Good, infact I was thinking the same.

My 3 most heart-wrenching moments will be-

1. When Arnav confronts Khushi about Snakewa and calls her characterless.💔 The sheer hatred, shock, anger portrayed in this scene is simply remarkable imo. ⭐️

2. When Khushi fails to stop Arnav at the airport. 😭 This scene has something that really breaks my heart into pieces. 🥺 Oh how helplessly she looks at him walking away from her sight...💔

3. Arnav knowing about Garima & his father's affair in the past just moments before wedding. I mean it was obvious through spoilers that the wedding would take place, but to think from Arnav's POV, this truth was obviously bound to shake him from within! 🥺
And on other side Khushi didn't even want to think about a life without her Arnavji... 😔

I'll also specially mention the scene when Arnav says ILU to Khushi for the first time (on phone).😳 She was already dying to hear about his well being, but he made her speechless with that sudden but genuine confession. ❤️
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think sanaya irani's emotional scenes with her father were so real in the show.
it didnt look acting

and for a cheerful person like barun to remain moody throught entire shoot is not that easy. He has no scope to smile . but he did well / i wish if he...

ok All the actors have done such fabulous job.

the writing of the show is such strong that the scenes are still afresh

My only regret is that India and its youngistaan male population never gave chance to this awesome show. Its the titanic of Indian Tv. Male audience thought it to be a show for ladies only like other TV shows.

i bet if men would have watched it they would have loved it as same as they love watching romantic films of varun dhawan and alia bhatt make them blockbusters.

The show has not got its due

fav scenes and fav performance scenes are lot

will add later

Edited by clairvoyance - 6 years ago
I agree with both whiterose29 and clairvoyance.
The most heart wrenching moments are all associated with Khushi because of Sanaya.
When Khushi found out about Shashi's heart attack, when Khushi found out the reason behind the contract marriage, when Khushi was insulted on Arnav's parents' death anniversary, when Khushi told Arnav that he made her an orphan again, when Khushi's parents and Buaji left her at Shantivan after the contract marriage, when Khushi was locked inside the dilapidated guest house to name a few.
Cheers...
Edited by Savera84 - 6 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
1)Both scream that they hate each other at the pool side
2)When Arnav announced his marriage to Lavanya and we know that khushi had done sugarless jalebi.. So exclusive. Just for him. And that moment arnav realises that there is something more to THEM but didn't admit ..the angst was heartbreaking.
3)When he snubs her for the outfit cos she moves back and says it was tip for her wedding.. Her tears and he realises that and promises himself not to taunt her..

Arnav vulnerability made the show more poignant to me cos most girls suffer like Khushi does but arnav was aware of his actions and we knew it through his monologues.