Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkhushi69 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Let's rock this thread!!

My question to you all:

What are your 3 most fav Arshi moments? (even if it's hard to choose)

It is very difficult to choose! However, Some of the moments from many of them are:

1. DIWALI SCENES
Personally, for me, nothing beats the Diwali sequence for me. The passion and need in Arnav's eyes will never stop drilling holes in my heart. How his attraction for her overcame his natural tendency to stay away and how he leaned in and attempted to capture her lips in his, it still sends goosebumps up my body. Khushi's inability to stop him due to her own calling for him makes the scene even more beautiful. The diwali track is fantastically sensual with no traces of vulgarity. They created magic that is unparalleled with others just by those eye locks. Diwali has set a standard that is unbeatable for me.
Image result for iss pyaar ko kya naam doon arnav khushi moments

2. BACHELOR'S PARTY
By agreeing to spend the night with Arnav, Khushi surrenders herself to him. She puts her faith in him beyond everything else and she transforms from a girl into a woman. Arnav and Khushi's souls unite with their parents blessings and they finally become one. Khushi and Arnav share the most intimate relationship that can be shared between two people in love. So How can this scene not be special?
Image result for iss pyaar ko kya naam doon arnav khushi moments

3. TERI MERI SEQUENCES

This scene signified the complete transformation of Arnav Singh Raizada. He totally lost himself when he saw her pain. He forgot about winning or losing, all he cared about was seeing her happy again, and he danced for her. They immersed in each other . This scene will be magical no matter how many times I watch it. I knew that Sanaya and Barun looked good together, but the chemistry that was exploding in this scene was a first.

Related image

https://78.media.tumblr.com/adad713df57fb62badc605e8eb4d9932/tumblr_inline_nv1ijrwt391ql30wo_500.png

The dream sequence was exceptional.
Arnav longed to be with his love and she kept moving away from him. Arnav lets go of the past that had molded him into what he had been for his entire life and accepts Khushi, who will make him who he is for the rest of his life.

Image result for arnav khushi teri meri

Related image

4. HOLI SEQUENCES
In this scene Khushi and Arnav were completely off guard. It was beautiful to see them completely besotted by one another shredding their egos and pride and found happiness in each other's presence and arms. Finally, the "Dhadkaan" dialogue took place in the holi episodes, and that dialogue showed their longing to be with each other

Related image

5. WEDDING PREPARATIONS

Arnav proved himself as a true romantic here, with the tying of the dori, the slow caressing of haldi on her bare back and his leaning in for a kiss by the poolside, sigh.The wedding preparations and rituals may not have held a lot of symbolism, but straightforwardly, they were extremely, extremely romantic. Arnav and Khushi's first moments of loving each other and beginning their lives with one another were enchanting.

Related image

Related image

Image result for arnav khushi haldi scene

6. RAIN HUG

He was slowly beginning to lose his heart for her, yet his ego was stubbornly holding him back. The way he lost himself in her eyes and saved her from that car was beautiful. He was confused as to why he cared so much for her, though us viewers knew very well what was happening.

Related image

7. TEEJ

The chemistry between them required no dialogues at all. Arnav's running to save Khushi, Khushi unintentionally declaring herself as his by drinking from his hand, their first intense eye lock, Khushi's hand on his coat, Arnav's inability to keep his eyes off her the entire pooja as well as Khushi's strange jealousy upon seeing Lavanya and Arnav together.

Related image

8. CONSTRUCTION SITE

The FIRST time Arnav Singh Raizada felt bad for a human being beside his sister. One side, his ego which prevents him from emotionally becoming attached to Khushi and on the other side, his love for her and his inner calling to remove the pain from her life. Even though his ego won over, the guilt that he feels makes it worth it.

Image result for arnav khushi constructions ite

9. HAVAN SCENES

The scene also signifies that at this point of time, Arnav cannot live without Khushi, she is too big a part of his life. Arnav completely losing his mind for Khushi. When he hears that something may have happened to her, he goes crazy, he goes mental.

Image result for arnav thinks khushi had an accident

Related image

10. PHOTOSHOOT SCENE

The first time that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada found himself being attracted towards Khushi Kumari Gupta. They were so amazingly unaware that this initial attraction would soon escalate into a love that knows no bounds.

Image result for arnav khushi photoshoot scene

Edited by arnavkhushi69 - 6 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Let's rock this thread!!

My question to you all:

I just thought that I didn't post mine๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think my first one is the Sorry scene under the gazebo. The setting was damn beautiful and the emotions I felt dripping from Arnav and also Khushi. Just too beautiful and heart-wrecking scene

The second I guess is the whole Payash Wedding scenes, when he saw the A on her hand, the way she stressed because he was missing and then the way he challenged her to do what he was doing and just kissed her, and also when he put that bindi on her on the day of the wedding, even when he wiped the haldi from his cheek with her Dupatta, putting haldi on her!!

And last I guess the dances, be it Teri Meri in sangeet or the dream one and even on their Mehndi!! And also their desire dance on Jadoo hai Nasha on Diwali

I managed to cite many scene I know but too many scenes I love so I couldn't restrain myself!!

Sarun786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

7YearsofIPK ๐Ÿฅณ
Come on guys lets complete 50 pgs we all did 3000+ 1000+ 100+ pgs in d past but that's not possible now lets do 50 pgs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't understand why not possible of 1000 pages
You mean 50 pages means one thread only ?

Let's rock this thread!!

My question to you all:

There are many

1. First hug (Their face - Happiness, relief)

2. Arnav put mehendi (There was no dialogue in this scene, his actions speak volume.)

3. Arnav say sorry for every time he hurt her.

(Holi confession, Teri meri, Roka ...)

Edited by rad_rad - 5 years ago
@Kowsi,
Many moments on first Diwali and some from second Diwali have to be number 1.
Khushi falling off the ramp into Arnav's hands
The hug when Arnav ordered Khushi's favourite food and a sari just before Anjali's 4th wedding anniversary.
Other moments
Payal's confrontation with ASR when he brought Khushi back from the collapsed guest house.
The dance at Gomati Sadan involving Garima, Shashi, Payal and Khushi.
and many more.
Can anybody stop at just 3?
Cheers...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarun786

I don't understand why not possible of 1000 pages
You mean 50 pages means one thread only ?

Always there will be one celebration thread only but we can complete as much pgs as we can in 2013 we crossed more than 3300+ pgs then 2014 1000+ pgs & last year we crossed 160 pgs many ppl used 2 join & post so we easily completed so many pgs but now only few ppl r there & also June is gonna end so that's y I said lets complete atleast 50 pgs Mods will close it soon may be in July so 1000 pgs r not possible but if u guys post regularly may be 100 is possible :)
Sarun786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Always there will be one celebration thread only but we can complete as much pgs as we can in 2013 we crossed more than 3300+ pgs then 2014 1000+ pgs & last year we crossed 160 pgs many ppl used 2 join & post so we easily completed so many pgs but now only few ppl r there & also June is gonna end so that's y I said lets complete atleast 50 pgs Mods will close it soon may be in July so 1000 pgs r not possible but if u guys post regularly may be 100 is possible :)

That's mean this thread gonna closed in July
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Sarun786
I forgot that we don't have mods now so may be they won't close our thread I'm not sure however if a thread is inactive 4 sometime then it'll get locked automatically (In 3 months)
Thinking abt old days I told abt closing bcoz @that time bcoz of huge spamming & loading problems mods used 2 close celebration threads in few days/weeks I don't knw whether they'll close this or not but u can post till it open so enjoy :)
Sarun786 thumbnail

Let's rock this thread!!

My question to you all:

It is hard to choose as every scene is most famous and most favorite but I will mentioned one one of the most famous and favourite scene here which no one has mentioned here

ARSHI SUHAGRAAT SONG SEQUENCE

Tumhi dekho na, yeh kya ho gaya
Tumhara hoon mein aur tum meri
Main hairaan hoon, tumhe kya kahoon
Ke din mein hui kaisi chandni
Jaagi jaagi si hai, phir bhi khwaabon mein hai khoi khoi zindagi
Tumhi dekho na yeh kya ho gaya

Now look what has happened,
I am yours and you have become mine
I am astonished, I don't know what to tell you
How did the Moon Light appear in the daytime?
Life seems to be awake and yet seems lost in a world of dreams

Behke behke se mann, mehke mehke sitam
Ujli ujli fizaaon mein hai
Aaj hum hai jahan, kitni rangeeliyan
Chalki chalki nigaahon mein hai
Neeli neeli ghataaon se hai cham rahi
Halki halki, roshni

The mind is intoxicated with the fragrance of love
Lost and confused in the beautiful aura
This place we are at, is filled with color
Which fills our eyes
Scattered through blue clouds,
Is a soft light

Mein toh anjaan thi, yun bhi hoga kabhi
Pyaar barsega yun toot ke
Sach yeh ikraar hai, sach yahi pyar hai
Baaki bandhan hai sab jhoot ke
Meri saanson mein hai gul rahi pyaar ki dheemi dheemi ragini

I was unaware that such things could happen
That love would rain down on me, this way
This proposal is true, this love is whats true
Every other bond is false
A slow love filled tune mingles with my breath

then Arnav's confessions to Khushi in ASR style is out of world only ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada can do that

Because I love you dammit !

Edited by Sarun786 - 6 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

It is hard to choose as every scene is most famous and most favorite but I will mentioned one one of the most famous and favourite scene here which no one has mentioned here

ARSHI SUHAGRAAT SONG SEQUENCE

Tumhi dekho na, yeh kya ho gaya
Main hairaan hoon, tumhe kya kahoon
Ke din mein hui kaisi chandni
Jaagi jaagi si hai, phir bhi khwaabon mein hai khoi khoi zindagi

I am astonished, I don't know what to tell you
How did the Moon Light appear in the daytime?
Life seems to be awake and yet seems lost in a world of dreams

Behke behke se mann, mehke mehke sitam
Ujli ujli fizaaon mein hai
Aaj hum hai jahan, kitni rangeeliyan
Chalki chalki nigaahon mein hai
Neeli neeli ghataaon se hai cham rahi
Halki halki, roshni

The mind is intoxicated with the fragrance of love
Lost and confused in the beautiful aura
This place we are at, is filled with color
Which fills our eyes
Scattered through blue clouds,
Is a soft light

Mein toh anjaan thi, yun bhi hoga kabhi
Pyaar barsega yun toot ke
Sach yeh ikraar hai, sach yahi pyar hai
Baaki bandhan hai sab jhoot ke
Meri saanson mein hai gul rahi pyaar ki dheemi dheemi ragini

I was unaware that such things could happen
That love would rain down on me, this way
This proposal is true, this love is whats true
Every other bond is false
A slow love filled tune mingles with my breath

then Arnav's confessions to Khushi in ASR style is out of world only ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada can do that

Because I love you dammit !

One of my Fav too!! That was such intense scene!! I loved it!!

In fact I was the one doing the write up for I love you damn it scene because it took my heart with such intensity that I had to write about it and got chance here!