i feel adi made rajveer trace him !!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
adi is smart pant ...
precap---zoya was doing namaz there was no fear nor minute tension as if she was confident that adi might fix things ..

rajveer may find himself happy tracing adiya 
but adi is the one who made him trace him on purpose so that he completes the level2 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yh possible
but the articles are really confusing so we will have to wait and watch😃
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe or maybe not its adis plan,bt this time zoyas Allah will save her in form of adi, coz she ws praying at that time n God will surely protect His innocent children adiya😊
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
sure adiya have no fear they have plan strong for sure .
zoya is naive but adi is smart .
pilots are trained to use there brains .
its not ekta show and adi is not showpiece so i feel he has something going in his brain .
trust me he will kiloo pedha to hawaldar rajveer ðŸ˜†
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

yh possible

but the articles are really confusing so we will have to wait and watch😃

spoilers/articles are funny they crack jokes light lelo😆
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

sure adiya have no fear they have plan strong for sure .

zoya is naive but adi is smart .
pilots are trained to use there brains .
its not ekta show and adi is not showpiece so i feel he has something going in his brain .
trust me he will kiloo pedha to hawaldar rajveer ðŸ˜†

i love how u use hawaldaar 4 rajveer😆 btw aaj apurva ki fan nhi aayi post banane, lagta hai yaha rajveer bashing dekhke discourage ho gayi
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah even I feel the same.
3 things

1. If it wasn't a trap, Zoya would not have been so calm plus if you look carefully you will notice a mischievous smile at the corner of her lips. Btw somewhere I feel after this track Zoya will emerge as an even stronger girl.

2. Adi is very witty he wouldn't let Rajveer catch them so easily

3. The spoiler pictures! It showed them in different clothes and also articles said that they will break the fast, if it's not shown in tomorrow's episode then your assumption might be right
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet0910

i love how u use hawaldaar 4 rajveer😆 btw aaj apurva ki fan nhi aayi post banane, lagta hai yaha rajveer bashing dekhke discourage ho gayi

Geet tum kabhi kabhi ekdam correct baat kaise bol leti ho😆
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse i too feel that he himself made rajveer trace them😉..as i always say..aditya khiladi hai ðŸ˜Ž..ek reason yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki arjun ne bataya ho ki shoot at sight orders diye gye hai...!! n adi doesnt want to go against rajveer n save themselves...ab jab pakde jayenge papa bhi aajayenge n the case will be on..jo hoga dekha jayega typs😉..
now rajveer will safely take them to mumbai ðŸ˜†
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think this prediction is correct too. Today adi. Said something like tomorrow he'd call Arjun and make things fine. I'm sure he's smart enough to know that that call would be traced.  he is purposely trying to get rv to him and hence zo also is seen to be calm in the precap.. But what plan that have after that is not clear.

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Yeah even I feel the same.

3 things

1. If it wasn't a trap, Zoya would not have been so calm plus if you look carefully you will notice a mischievous smile at the corner of her lips. Btw somewhere I feel after this track Zoya will emerge as an even stronger girl.

2. Adi is very witty he wouldn't let Rajveer catch them so easily

3. The spoiler pictures! It showed them in different clothes and also articles said that they will break the fast, if it's not shown in tomorrow's episode then your assumption might be right