Rajveer to propose a deal to Zoya and Aditya in return of letting them

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

If you think that they will be safe from Rajveer in the jungle, then you are mistaken

Bepannaah: Rajveer to propose a deal to Zoya and Aditya in return of letting them go

Colors TV's Bepannaah took an interesting twist with Rajveer's (Apurva Agnihotri) entry in the show. While the daily soap was full of mystery with Yash (Sehban Azim) and Pooja (Namita Dubey) dying under mysterious circumstances, Zoya (Jennifer Winget) and Aditya (Harshad Chopda) are trying their best to save Zosh and get over the heartbreak. But with Rajveer's dramatic entry, the show has given a whole new twist. He is hell bent to prove Zoya and Aditya the murderers of their partners. But nobody knows why it is so. Mahi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) helped Rajveer to frame Zoya and Aditya for the crime and now they are on the run.

The last episode of the show revealed how Aditya and Zoya take shelter in the jungle to hide from Rajveer. While the duo will face a tiger in the jungle, Zoya will save Aditya from it. If you think that they will be safe from Rajveer, then you are mistaken. Rajveer will eventually catch them but will propose a deal in return of letting them go. Rajvir will reveal his real face and Aditya will be shocked. But only time will tell what the real and ugly deal Rajveer will offer to Zoya and Aditya. Only one thing is sure that the show will get more engrossing with these mysterious twists and turns. (Also Read: Bepannaah: Zoya to save Aditya from a leopard when trapped in the jungle?)

Are you watching Bepannaah? Share your thoughts in the comments below. For more scoops and updates, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am excited ..
now this is good 
adiya will stand for each other and bond will stay stronger 
🥳
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This show is getting damn exciting now!!
Now I know why Harshad said "Once I read the script I was sold" in his interview with TOI.

Dear TRPS ab tou bar jaa😆
Samiaadiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great news tfs 
Toi spoilers for this week koi share kare please 
Edited by Samiaadiya - 6 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lo hgyi khulasa😆...thanku TM🥳..hope this is true😛
ugly deal of rajveer🤔...mahi ke layak hai yeh rajveer🤣
. Rajvir will reveal his real face and Aditya will be shocked😲
What real face?? 
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good news.i think the reason for what rajveer is doing with Aditya is not only because he is a CBI officer, but there are a few other reasons behind this.
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really? 
Interesting
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
tfs
let's see what happens!!