Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally !!
   Ankit Mohan's screen presence is amazing . I wish his character won't be killed soon in the show. After anita, ankit took the cake for me yesterday .
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ankit is a good actor...i liked him since KKB days.. his wife is in KKB as disha...purab's wife...he was too good in first 2 epi...menacing and cunning...he is the main villain so i don't think he will be killed soon...
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm pretty sure Yuvi's character will be the last one of the lot to get killed. 
Ankit really is a very good actor. 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
He is a good actor. He did the role of the villain so effectively. Also he portrayed Yuvi's hesitation to shoot Vikrant very well. Overall he did a very impressive job. He won't be killed off that easily since his character has a lot of potential. Till now Naagin series portrayed the women's obsession with the ML. For a change, I want to see his reaction to Bela and Mahir's marriage and his obsession with Vish. The actor will surely do a fab job in this role.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

ankit is a good actor...i liked him since KKB days.. his wife is in KKB as disha...purab's wife...he was too good in first 2 epi...menacing and cunning...he is the main villain so i don't think he will be killed soon...

kkb is kumkum bhagya I assume?..I never liked that show ðŸ˜†..I thought m seeing this actor for the first time so googled him n suddenly remembered that he was in that show "mahabharat" ðŸ˜†Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I like his voice too. He is also a good actor. I didn't saw him before in any other show so liking him as villain.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ankit is amazing as Yuvi. Loved the way he is playing the character. I don't think he will be killed any soon.